Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TheRealSophieJames Harrogate  (Read 1468 times)

Tallboy2

External Link/Members Only

This lass was one of the first girls i ever wanted to see, I like a larger lady and the photographs make her look stunning.

She has a Negative from me on here also.

Thought id give her another go as i travel through Harrogate regularly.
Comms good
Got a full hour for the price of half as she was ill and gave me little notice to cancel 2 weeks previously.

On arrival she is casually making a cup of tea and made me one.
I showered and went to the bedroom where she is putting on what i had requested.
I feel there is no urgency from her.
She is not as cute as her AW pictures make her look. She is built big, her legs are quite chunky. She is average looking. Her personality is quite confident.

On the bed and she seems to be studying my cock. The only kissing happens now and its not that good. She has the remainder of a cold.

I ask her to be dominant and she pounces on top of me rips her school shirt off and ties my arms to the bed posts with it. I get a little slapping on my thighs and she then starts noshing on my cock giving me one of the best blowjobs ive had.
I escape and have my hands on her  body. She gets into 69 position and i tongue her lubed arse and pussy.
She then demands fucking.
We start of but shes not happy and tells me to put it in her arse.
Shes happy now and i fuck her arse for a good 15 mins in different positions.

Off with the condom and more 69 till CIM

Overall not the best punt ever as little to no kissing and her wierd attitude to start with
Not the best looking girl.
She gave me a good service though that was different with rimming and plenty of anal.
So deserves a positive at the lower end though.

coolguy1990

External Link/Members Only

This lass was one of the first girls i ever wanted to see, I like a larger lady and the photographs make her look stunning.

She has a Negative from me on here also.

Thought id give her another go as i travel through Harrogate regularly.
Comms good
Got a full hour for the price of half as she was ill and gave me little notice to cancel 2 weeks previously.

On arrival she is casually making a cup of tea and made me one.
I showered and went to the bedroom where she is putting on what i had requested.
I feel there is no urgency from her.
She is not as cute as her AW pictures make her look. She is built big, her legs are quite chunky. She is average looking. Her personality is quite confident.

On the bed and she seems to be studying my cock. The only kissing happens now and its not that good. She has the remainder of a cold.

I ask her to be dominant and she pounces on top of me rips her school shirt off and ties my arms to the bed posts with it. I get a little slapping on my thighs and she then starts noshing on my cock giving me one of the best blowjobs ive had.
I escape and have my hands on her  body. She gets into 69 position and i tongue her lubed arse and pussy.
She then demands fucking.
We start of but shes not happy and tells me to put it in her arse.
Shes happy now and i fuck her arse for a good 15 mins in different positions.

Off with the condom and more 69 till CIM

Overall not the best punt ever as little to no kissing and her wierd attitude to start with
Not the best looking girl.
She gave me a good service though that was different with rimming and plenty of anal.
So deserves a positive at the lower end though.

Thanks for the review, mate. I've been thinking about coming down from Teesside to see Sophie for a while now.

I think it's fair to give a positive if you've gotten a good service and you've enjoyed a punt, even if it wasn't totally perfect. At least you've given a totally honest review.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Thanks for the review, mate. I've been thinking about coming down from Teesside to see Sophie for a while now.

I think it's fair to give a positive if you've gotten a good service and you've enjoyed a punt, even if it wasn't totally perfect. At least you've given a totally honest review.

+1

That's what I like about your reviews TB you always tell it as it was.  :hi:

No fluffy shite you give us an honest picture and that's how it should be.  :drinks: :drinks:

Tallboy2

+1

That's what I like about your reviews TB you always tell it as it was.  :hi:

No fluffy shite you give us an honest picture and that's how it should be.  :drinks: :drinks:
Thanks fishyfoo. I'm your biggest fan.
Xx

Offline mrfishyfoo

Thanks fishyfoo. I'm your biggest fan.
Xx

:lol:  :lol: I charge extra for kissing  :kiss:  :kiss:

Tallboy2