Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brazilians getting as bad as some Romainians  (Read 3011 times)

Offline Fact

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This WG been around for a while, a few AW FB's but nothing on here. Thought I would TOFIT.
Credit to her or her maid explaining extras when asked. So Kissing and OWO is an extra £20 in 30 mins booking. I have seen girls asking for extras and not normally a good service when they add extras.

Didnt actually go see her, so cant say I walked or confirmed booking.

Offline The_Don

« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 01:56:24 pm by The_Don »

Offline pumps

I'm sure Latinas are pricing themselves out of the market, as no cunt wants to pay extras for the basics like kissing/owo/ro/rimming her and what have you.

Offline Brazilian Martian

I'm sure Latinas are pricing themselves out of the market, as no cunt wants to pay extras for the basics like kissing/owo/ro/rimming her and what have you.

Spot on as in south america and Portugal you dnt pay extra it's either owo or not they seemed to of got this extra business from when they get to a few european countries

Offline pumps

Spot on as in south america and Portugal you dnt pay extra it's either owo or not they seemed to of got this extra business from when they get to a few european countries

I think the parlour owners sell it to them, "yes were going to take half of your money (or is it more?), but don't worry you can hose the punters down for extras @ £20 Each, services you can't get away with charging extra for back at home!!"  :sarcastic:

Then their fuckin eyes light up and they hop on that plane.

Offline leatherlover

£20 for OWO seems to be standard for the Brazilians. Anyone fucked a Brazilian and got OWO gratis?

£20 for OWO seems to be standard for the Brazilians. Anyone fucked a Brazilian and got OWO gratis?
I have sometimes if they are wet behind the ears you may get away with it unless you are a super punter that always has perfect punts

I think the parlour owners sell it to them, "yes were going to take half of your money (or is it more?), but don't worry you can hose the punters down for extras @ £20 Each, services you can't get away with charging extra for back at home!!"  :sarcastic:

Then their fuckin eyes light up and they hop on that plane.
:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :D :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline pumps

you'll struggle!!

I wanna know which punters pay £20 to eat their pussy's, I always laugh inside when a latina points down at her pussy and enquires before hand if I want to lick it....

The first time it happened I thought "ahh she just wants to know so she can wash it", It later transpired she actually wanted £20 for the privilege of allowing me to pleasuring her.... this was after I'd already given her £20 for OWO. daft cow lol.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 05:04:06 pm by pumps »

Offline The_Don

True, but there's other vfm options and I'm exercising them

The market a big place to punt in  :hi:

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

The Brasilian grapevine goes right into the heart of the Favela !!!

Their cousins and sisters and girls who have worked Eurolands but back home now in Brasil tell them the  score and then obviously the maids mark their cards too  :cry:

Offline pumps

The Brasilian grapevine goes right into the heart of the Favela !!!

Their cousins and sisters and girls who have worked Eurolands but back home now in Brasil tell them the  score and then obviously the maids mark their cards too  :cry:

Offline peter purves

With regard to the subject title: Brazilians getting as bad as some Romanians. I note not 'some Brazilians'  :P

...Not really into stereotypes as you know.

I think both groups (and here I include other Latinas) can be both 'business like' but I think Brazilian/Latinas are more comfortable in heir sexuality and it can come over better in a punt than with some Romanians.

Well something to think about...or not perhaps  :P
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 12:48:47 am by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline salazar

I live in Spain and latinas have always been the majority of WG anywhere on mainland Spain. Brazilians and Columbians being the most prominent. I have always found that the south american factions are not really my thing and very few of these girls have tickled my fancy. I've also found that there's no halfway with these girls but very few give a "great" service. Columbians are a little better than Brazilians although most of the time they are not half as good looking. Argentinian girls on the other hand are a lot more European/ Caucasian looking but have a terrible reputation for giving a half hearted service. As for Romanians...they're crap the world over. When I'm in the UK I buy British, maybe on the expensive side, but I haven't been short changed up until now!

Offline peter purves

I live in Spain and latinas have always been the majority of WG anywhere on mainland Spain. Brazilians and Columbians being the most prominent. I have always found that the south american factions are not really my thing and very few of these girls have tickled my fancy. I've also found that there's no halfway with these girls but very few give a "great" service. Columbians are a little better than Brazilians although most of the time they are not half as good looking. Argentinian girls on the other hand are a lot more European/ Caucasian looking but have a terrible reputation for giving a half hearted service. As for Romanians...they're crap the world over. When I'm in the UK I buy British, maybe on the expensive side, but I haven't been short changed up until now!

Very interesting on how the grass is greener on the other side.... :wacko:

Mendra

Romanians.... Wouldn't touch em with a barge pole

Offline claretandblue

I have sometimes if they are wet behind the ears you may get away with it unless you are a super punter that always has perfect punts
Mr HB gets owo included in all his punts  :sarcastic:

Offline pumps

it wouldn't have been so bad if the reviews started with this disclaimer; "I am a super punter, you will NOT replicate  this punt so do NOT bother trying, therefore this review is only here to serve the purpose of showing other punters how epic I am with Spanish speaking prostitutes"

I'd of taken my hat off to said super punter :hi:, except that wasn't the case - after coming back and reporting the prostitutes were totally crap and wasting alot of money, he be like "yeah she was crap with me too (err hello why didn't you mention it?), but I just gave her all the jazz talk in Spanish and had my way"  :sarcastic:

lol you live and learn!

I call him super punter as he does things no man can do he even had the cheek to call me a fluffy  :dash: the other day as I told him he's borderline touting

it wouldn't have been so bad if the reviews started with this disclaimer; "I am a super punter, you will NOT replicate  this punt so do NOT bother trying, therefore this review is only here to serve the purpose of showing other punters how epic I am with Spanish speaking prostitutes"

I'd of taken my hat off to said super punter :hi:, except that wasn't the case - after coming back and reporting the prostitutes were totally crap and wasting alot of money, he be like "yeah she was crap with me too (err hello why didn't you mention it?), but I just gave her all the jazz talk in Spanish and had my way"  :sarcastic:

lol you live and learn!

:sarcastic: :sarcastic:
Next we will hear that he gets discounts or freebies because he's the modern day Adonis

Offline claretandblue

I call him super punter as he does things no man can do he even had the cheek to call me a fluffy  :dash: the other day as I told him he's borderline touting
My hunch is he is actually Enrique Iglesias  :lol:

Persie

I tend to find the Brazilians a little dishonest with services TBH IMHO

That nationality plus Romanians I will avoid

Offline Fact

'dishonest' you highlight.
That was my point on this or other WG's. They state likes, then write a shit load more on likes on profile page, publish a price, then when the punter has traveled 30-60 mins, they pull this extra £20 for DFK or OWO.
There are some very good Brazilian and Romanian girls that do provide all likes in published price but a high ratio of Brazilian WGs are now pulling the extras line a lot more and I hope those 'dishonest' ones get called out here.
I dont mind when some girls say, likes inclusive in 1 hour booking only. That way you dont get jerked around with £20 for DFK and another £20 for OWO and another £20 for CIM...

Offline pumps

'dishonest' you highlight.
That was my point on this or other WG's. They state likes, then write a shit load more on likes on profile page, publish a price, then when the punter has traveled 30-60 mins, they pull this extra £20 for DFK or OWO.
There are some very good Brazilian and Romanian girls that do provide all likes in published price but a high ratio of Brazilian WGs are now pulling the extras line a lot more and I hope those 'dishonest' ones get called out here.
I dont mind when some girls say, likes inclusive in 1 hour booking only. That way you dont get jerked around with £20 for DFK and another £20 for OWO and another £20 for CIM...

The folks who write these profiles for the latinas expect us to know every single like is a negotiable extra, just like we know when we go to a mechanic the price he tells you never includes VAT  :rolleyes:.

I called a few profiles  when they started popping up alot more around my way and asked "is OWO etc included? as theres no mention of any extras" the reply was  kinda like "you should know by now its extra baby".

Offline MrMatrix

I've been caught out with £20 extra. It wasn't worth it and I would probably walk now if it wasn't disclosed as an extra on her profile in the first place

Offline Germany

Spain is the open gate for their VISA to UK, that's way so many latinas in there. ;)

Offline Fact

German, yeah, they seem to fly into spain, then ireland and into the UK. im sure our uk immigration team aware of this route..

Pumps, dont disagree with what is happening but its false advertising asking for extras as standard for industry LOL. Its the managed girls on the whole that seem to demand extras, whereas the good WGs just include in the advertised price.

Like many punters walk when they dont like the look of a WG, so should they when prices are changed from whats on profile. If we accept extras bullshit, then it becomes the expected and prices just keep rising. Dusty phones bring reality home :)

Some punters will be happy to pay extras but some like me believe there are lots of girls offering their likes inclusive price advertised or clearly stating extras on profile for A-levels and CIM etc.

by the way, im not an advertising enforcement employee LOL.

Offline Germany

I recalling one punt down the river (Camberwell), visited for a quickie £40, there was working blond brasilian girl and she started the service without questioning with OW, but I can't get hard and time was pushing me out the door, therefore I just said NO CONDOM BABY PORFAVOR (the magic words in spanish, anyway she was brasilian :sarcastic:) and she happily obliged and started to suck me without it (Let's talk about the good old days) and that was it. Not sure if  she was "newbie in to business" or very submissive (?)  :timeout: Some prossies are degenerated mentally and are submissive so you just giving orders and they follow up

Anyway, I wanted to pay extra cash for extra minutes, although had a appointment near the location, and asked her where she's moving tomorrow (as it was on Sunday, we all knows what it is mean, don't we? :unknown:) And never seen her again around, she just disappeared...

Well, punting is as story telling you never know what will happen.  :drinks:

« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 11:25:08 am by Germany »

Offline Germany

I recalling one punt down the river (Camberwell), visited for a quickie £40, there was working blond brasilian girl and she started the service without questioning with OW, but I can't get hard and time was pushing me out the door, therefore I just said NO CONDOM BABY PORFAVOR (the magic words in spanish, anyway she was brasilian :sarcastic:) and she happily obliged and started to suck me without it (Let's talk about the good old days) and that was it. Not sure if  she was "newbie in to business" or very submissive (?)  :timeout: Some prossies are degenerated mentally and are submissive so you just giving orders and they follow up

Anyway, I wanted to pay extra cash for extra minutes, although had a appointment near the location, and asked her where she's moving tomorrow (as it was on Sunday, we all knows what it is mean, don't we? :unknown:) And never seen her again around, she just disappeared...

Well, punting is as story telling you never know what will happen.  :drinks:

External Link/Members Only

Type_O_Negative

I got OWO gratis. It was in April 2014 (i still remember!) and i punted one Brazilian girl in Paddington. Her name was Melissa. She had her website but it's offline now: External Link/Members Only

I just wanted to "tick" Brazilians on my "things to do" list.

Type_O_Negative

Offline peter purves

Mr HB?  :unknown:

I can only think of one Brazilian WG who provided OWO this was a long time before the increase of Brazilian WGS on AW. I have not seen her since but would be interesting to see if she now charges

I also remember there was one WG who charged £20 for RO and OWO.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 12:23:53 pm by peter purves »

I got OWO gratis. It was in April 2014 (i still remember!) and i punted one Brazilian girl in Paddington. Her name was Melissa. She had her website but it's offline now: External Link/Members Only

I just wanted to "tick" Brazilians on my "things to do" list.

I know that woman I have punted with her before a blonde latin girl with big tit's

Offline paul_2407

Not a popular opinion on UKP, but of my (limited) experience with a few Romanians and a couple of Brazilians, I think the Romanians are definitely below average but the Brazilins take the cake when it comes to not giving two shits about any sort of service. I think part of it is a result of the language barrier I've seen so far. Not sure if this echoes with others?

Offline pumps

I think part of it is a result of the language barrier I've seen so far. Not sure if this echoes with others?

A lot of the times, I'm sure they understand English but hide behind the language barrier as its an acceptable excuse (in their eyes) to mug you off, theres been times where I'm at the end of my patience and they can see it,....then all of a sudden they start to co-operate because they realise I'm not just going to roll over.

They have a greater sense of entitlement than any other prossie, with the extra list mostly for basic services.

I wouldn't just label this all on the Brazilians though, its definitely all latinas/dom rep, but the Colombians seem to be the better of all the evils...I tend to find they're the better sp's without going to extra lengths to mug me off.