Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Silver blonde - Busty Mature  (Read 1563 times)

Offline thetinman007

Hello gents,  Has anyone seen silver blonde?
External Link/Members Only

Any info welcome,  thanks

southern man

I saw her in Edmonton Green 8 months ago as part of a duo with her then flatmate Judy.
Very friendly and enthusiastic GFE from them both but not much English spoken (may have improved by now).
Seriously considering a return visit for a 1-2-1 now that Judy seems to be off the scene.
Maybe I'll let you take one for the team first, to ensure she's maintaining her standard of service!

Offline Mr Farkyhars

now that Judy seems to be off the scene

Well she seems to be working with some other bird, mentioning her "girlfriend" and offering "4 hands".

Offline thetinman007

Cheers mate! What's the body like? Curvy? Fat? I do love milfs with big tits and ass

southern man

Curvy or fat? Hmmm might have to sit on the fence there! The solitary photo in her public gallery is an accurate representation, although her arm is covering the belly somewhat. She certainly has huge tits (the left hand pair in the photo - the others are Judy's).
The profile hasn't really been updated, so the 4-hand massage might no longer be on offer - or if it is then it's unlikely to be with Judy, whose profile is long gone. Maybe she's teamed up with one of the other MILFs in NW9.

Offline thetinman007

Thanks again. Is she really 4ft 7?  I'm thinking of heading down this Friday. Will report back

southern man

She's well over 5 foot tall - that must be a typo.
Fingers crossed for Friday. Look forward to hearing how it goes.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

She's well over 5 foot tall - that must be a typo

That's interesting given that she also claims in her interview to have a 30" bust - which would be fairly proportionate on a 4'7" woman but would surely look odd on one of normal size? :unknown:

southern man

she also claims in her interview to have a 30" bust - which would be fairly proportionate on a 4'7" woman but would surely look odd on one of normal size? :unknown:

Well spotted Farky. I hadn't read the interview before - it must have appeared after I met her.
She definitely does not have a 30-32-34 figure, nor is she a size 10. Probably weighs more than 10 stone too.
Perhaps the OP can bring these errors to her attention on Friday when his fortunate face is buried in her ample cleavage!

Offline SamLP

I called her up a couple of months ago but decided not to book when she told me she doesn't do FK despite it being on her profile. I didn't question her tbh but it's still there.

southern man

she told me she doesn't do FK despite it being on her profile.

This is a most unwelcome development.
FK was in plentiful supply last November.
Has Silver's profile been hijacked by a flat-chested, non-kissing dwarf?
If the OP is still going along on Friday, he might point out that a reduced service is likely to be met by a reduced
take-up.