Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LadyMaya89  (Read 3586 times)

sweetas

Looks very nice. However, cant help but thinking all those AW reviews have built up way too quickly since she's only been on AW for 4 weeks.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online anotherwoody69

The reviews may or may not be genuine, for me there are sufficient from guys with high numbers of reviews that are not connected for it to make sense. Its not an endorsement though.

A little checking does produce some interesting results however, and here I have to be very careful as to whats in the "public" viewing.

The phone number leads to a property rental company which will lead you to a UK Ltd company and a director, who is Italian. One of the languages she speaks, is Italian.
So I'm not so sure you would get the genuine Persian Princess......but the name on the Company seems Middle Eastern.

Maybe the London property rental market is a tad slow these days, but pussy rental is always in demand  :cool:

Offline Bilbao

I was interested until about 2 weeks ago her rates for 2 hr outcall went from 200 to 350 overnight!!

amdmcc2

The reviews may or may not be genuine, for me there are sufficient from guys with high numbers of reviews that are not connected for it to make sense. Its not an endorsement though.

A little checking does produce some interesting results however, and here I have to be very careful as to whats in the "public" viewing.

The phone number leads to a property rental company which will lead you to a UK Ltd company and a director, who is Italian. One of the languages she speaks, is Italian.
So I'm not so sure you would get the genuine Persian Princess......but the name on the Company seems Middle Eastern.

Maybe the London property rental market is a tad slow these days, but pussy rental is always in demand  :cool:

Visited a couple of weeks ago and here's what I have to say:

She's basically the real deal: genuine Persian but lived most of her life in northern Italy, hence the connection. I can confirm all the reviews: extremely high drive and really passionate, and quite adventurous. Deep french kissing indeed, loves toys, okay with a-level as long as it's not too large, and will not even hesitate to try to convince you to try crazy wild things like prostate massage. Really amazing meet. Came twice and she came three times, genuine. She's quite sensitive as well.