Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best Tie & Tease in West Mids  (Read 1554 times)

Dodo

Someone may remind me that we have done this but if we have I can't find the thread.

I really enjoy a good T & T. It's somewhere between FBSM and full service. Takes away the pressure to perform as you just lie there and take it.

So my starter for ten is Hot Alexa who has returned to Coventry. Ties your hands only and blind fold. Does a really slow and sensuous tease including pussy on your face. At the time of my last visit it was a bargain £70ph now increased to £90.

A recent thread also mentions that Michelle I does a good one.......from that girl you would expect nothing less.

So, any more recommendations ??
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 05:51:43 pm by Dodo »

Offline Juankerr

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Never done a T & T with Chardonnay but If her FS is anything to go by then I'd imagine her Bondassage sessions would be pretty good too.

Offline cocabean100

Did you have a link for Alexa - i can't find her in Coventry or West Midlands.  Thanks

Offline webpunter

Never done a T & T with Chardonnay but If her FS is anything to go by then I'd imagine her Bondassage sessions would be pretty good too.
Holy shit.  How the fuck have i not seen her profile ?  On AW since Jan 2013  :dash:   Thanks for the intel

Dodo

Holy shit.  How the fuck have i not seen her profile ?  On AW since Jan 2013  :dash:   Thanks for the intel
Well, to be fair, don't beat yourself up, she's only been reviewed 13 times  :(

Offline surfman

is it possible to have the links for hot alexa and michelle please. How do you search on AW for a name please.

Roadster

MI is here:

Hot Alexa ... they say she's back but I can't find her on AW

Offline ScouserRod

Alexa back home-she said hopefully will be back here in around two weeks- for what it's worth !!