Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT Bracknell  (Read 1562 times)

Offline Boringbob

Hi There

Has anyone seen this pretty?
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Seems pretty and doesnt promise the earth
Bob

DodeCode

I spent 45 minutes trying to get hold of her the other day and there was no answer to calls or replies to subsequent texts.  She works with Naughty Sue in Bracknell I think.  I haven't quite given up on her as she is defo one on my hotlist but it seems getting something arranged might be the hard part.

Offline zulu-lance

Hi There

Has anyone seen this pretty?

Seems pretty and doesnt promise the earth
Bob

I've seen her a couple of times now. She is a pretty blonde, tall and lithe. Also, not much in way of boobs, you maybe disappointed if you are a boob man. Doesn't like much FK or RO either but may warm up as the punt progresses.  I personally fancy young tall blondes, so the reason for my repeat visits but as always YMMV.

Offline Steve_jones14

I saw her about six months ago, not a great experience. She's using a new profile page for her latest stint, so she must have had some bad feedback.

Comms were all good, when I visited she was using a really nice serviced apartment in Bracknell. However, when I got there and rang from the entrance a guy was on his way out for a smoke, I didn't think anything of it. Went up to the flat, she is the girl in the pictures, had a shower and she started with some poor OWO. Then she moved on top, again pretty poor just going through the motions, I moved on top and then there was a knock on the flat door. She got up to open the door! I could see it was the guy that passed me on the way in, so I assume it was Sergei her pimp! She came back in and I finished with a bit of doggy.

Apart from her leaving during mid-hump the other odd thing was that she was grinning the entire time. I can only assume she was on something. She was also playing some annoying euro-pop music on her phone too!

When I looked at her page a few weeks ago I noticed her nationality was set to Romanian but now it says Polish! Given her attitude and pimp I'd be more inclined to say shes Romanian.

So in summary it's not a punt I'd recommend.

Offline Cunning Punt

Not seen her but I've kept an eye on her profile. Couple of months ago, she claimed to be 18, then after a break she came back saying she's 21 and now back down to 19 because presumably Sergei wasn't happy with the business she was getting.

That bullshit, the way the profile is written, the reluctance to deliver any real services and confirmed presence of a male Sergei says to me Romanian, particularly as I also thought I saw that as her nationality originally.

Offline Boringbob

Thank you all as ever for your input.  I too am enticed by the young pretty ones and count actual decent service as a bonus.  I may still give it a pop.

I also get enticed by the obviously troublesome like this possible

So we shall see.
Will update if I do
Thanks
Bob

swat32

Thank you all as ever for your input.  I too am enticed by the young pretty ones and count actual decent service as a bonus.  I may still give it a pop.

I also get enticed by the obviously troublesome like this possible

So we shall see.
Will update if I do
Thanks
Bob

Anyone given this girl a whirl? She looks sooo stunning, but theres no feedback or verification.

Anyone to TOFTT?

Offline Boringbob

She's been offline since this thread.
Oh well