Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Paolo Cocksucker or Little Fairy  (Read 1083 times)

bonzo2016

Hi lads,

Wondering if you can help.  Paolo is in Cardiff for this week only.  I can't decide between the two.  Have any of you punted with either? Or both?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks

Offline HughJardon

Im in 2 minds myself, dont know whether to test drive Asian Cindy or go back for the glorious brown bangers of Brazilian Rebekah.

LF is well reviewed on here mostly positive 1 neutral

Paolo Cocksucker as you say is leaving soon, but she does return on rota swap.

The decisions yours, but thinking about it personally for me in this heat I could only muster a light hand job  :thumbsup:

np500

Seen LF, will be going back to check new breasts out, plus she's a goodun, but the cocksucker girl looks good and may not come back, ( who knows ) so i'd jump in there and see LF next time your punting juice's rise, and don't worry about the heat, take your own towel and dampen it before the action takes place, your gunna get wet what ever !

thatguy

bonzo2016

Cheers guys, although I appreciate there's some seriously good punters on here who are also divided.  Working on the basis that I could get run over on the weekend, gonna go for LF I think and hope that PC comes back soon - she has done so previously.

Yeah, dunno how I'll handle this heat and tomorrows is the hottest yet supposedly!

np500

I'm mid 50's, got a booking tomorrow, bring it on , damp towel on hand and a couple of cold showers if needed. And I'll bet my house you don't get run over by the weekend, now heat exhaustion is another thing !
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 11:40:19 pm by np500 »

Offline ledley

I saw paola (for the third time) she will be back in 3/4 weeks. Turns out her other site is exactly where i am working in ldn for the next month. So happy. If u see her a few times she will do pretty much anything to please and within the price. First time i saw her extras were £20/£30 but that happens a lot with wgs if u keep returning