Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: new in govan  (Read 1749 times)

laim1690

External Link/Members Only
Mite try this tomorrow.
 I know the Czech houses well and there just round the corner from me

ickydicky

profile looks dodgy and i doubt if the photos are genuine

laim1690

I text her for the address its a house ive been in few times with a few different girl always been ok but mite take a trip to the east instead for this 1 think youd be into this icky External Link/Members Only a wee bit of value here me thinks

ickydicky

oh yes a £20 bj is right up my street. the cure for the hangover horn. let me know how it goes and where she is please :drinks:

laim1690

something tells me its the same flat you and I were in the last time with big lena (not at the same time)
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 05:01:21 pm by laim1690 »

ickydicky

camcorder

I text her for the address its a house ive been in few times with a few different girl always been ok but mite take a trip to the east instead for this 1 think youd be into this icky External Link/Members Only a wee bit of value here me thinks

I bumped into Simon(e) and Andrea in Ikea's light department when I was there with the mrs!

camcorder

profile looks dodgy and i doubt if the photos are genuine

all the other czech profiles i can think of have been legit.

Offline Clattypats

Well it has an Alert up on her profile,so would appear dodgy.

ickydicky

I bumped into Simon(e) and Andrea in Ikea's light department when I was there with the mrs!

were they buying red lights :dance:

camcorder

Well it has an Alert up on her profile,so would appear dodgy.

often happens while new profiles are waiting for their verification pics and ID to be approved

camcorder

laim1690

we will soon find out.
So nothing happened yesterday
txt simon on Monday ask if she would see me early on Tuesday morning she txt back saying she started at 11 so I txt her about half 10 asking could she see me at 11 but no answer.
My OH sorted me out so maybe try again another day