Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aisha_sweety  (Read 2543 times)

3 review(s) for Bellaa_sweety (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

muncher123

Ok so my second negative report on A romanian girl in the last week or so, that;s it for me never again.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So it was a last minute thing, I'd tried to contact a few other girls and I was desperate, but Aisha had some good feedback so I thought why not. She seemed ok at first, but again as soon as I entered the room I was told to strip, and she got naked herself. Told me to lie down and straight on with the condom. She gave me head for a couple of minutes, and the said which position. I thought then she was trying to move things along a bit. All the time I could hear other girls in the house and their punters. She said one of the girls was using the bathroom as there wasn't a room free, glad that wasn't me :(

So we're in missionary, and all the time she's gripping the base of my cock, obviously panicked that the condom's going to come off, and it's very off putting and uncomfortable. So after a while I suggest switching to doggy thinking it'll be harder for her to keep that up, but no she still has a vice grip on my cock. And then while we're mid flow her friend walks into the room, completely naked looking for lube. I have to say this is a first for me, and had she offered to join in it might have been a bonus, but no she left and I found the whole thing a little off putting.

After a while she said she was getting sore, so we stop and she starts to wank me, and it's clear she's trying to get this over with. But to be honest she's going at it so vigorously it's starting to hurt and she's saying to me you must come. So I suggest she lies on her back again, which she does very grudgingly and I manage to finish inside her.

Then we clean up, and I'm out the door as quick as possible.

20 minutes altogether for a 30 minute booking and if she'd had her way I'd have been out in 15.

So like I say that's it for me with Romanians, I've had a few good ones but it's just not worth the risk again.

fredbassett

Her profile has a BLOCK on it so you can't view her Feedback, no clues there then that she's a waste of time with fabricated feedback?

Thanks again for both the Review and for spending your cash to confirm we shouldn't waste ours.

TBF she's a cutie to look at.

Offline Sar-Major

Her profile has a BLOCK on it so you can't view her Feedback, no clues there then that she's a waste of time with fabricated feedback?

Thanks again for both the Review and for spending your cash to confirm we shouldn't waste ours.

TBF she's a cutie to look at.

MOST Roma/EE girls are cute to look at.........BUT that's where it all stops as most of the reviews on here PROVE  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Even after reading their crap reviews on here, guys let "Dick Rule the Brain Cell"..........FFS leave them alone and they might just all clear off  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

:hi: :hi:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bengeo13

Thanks Muncher
Looks like you've saved me a few quid

marked man 77

Just joined the site after lurking for s little while,was on the way home last week and I got the horn!,wanted a punt in Gateshead, rang a couple of girls on adult works but no reply,rang Aisha and answered giving postcode straight away,called on arrival for door number, wasn't any space outside her house so had to park a few doors down,got to the room and paid, ordered to undress and lie down,got condom out straight away,no owo or any kind of kissing, wanked me till hard then condom on for about 1 min of oral then she lay down and told me to get on top,looked away from me the whole time,I asked her to go on top and reluctantly she did ,again no I contact till I eventually cum,was in and out in around 20 min,very unfriendly, no talking and no eye contact,total waste of time and money,avoid, avoid, avoid,!! On returning to my car I was shouted at and ridiculed by the neighbours who were outside and obviously know what is going on,give it a wide berth!!

marked man 77

Forgot to mention that when leaving the house I could here voices coming from the other room both male and female and defiantly were not speaking English!

muncher123

Exactly my experience marked man, you were lucky to get 20 minutes, or maybe I should say unlucky, really one of the worst experiences of my life. BTW as I mentioned I'd had some decent times with Romanian girls before, but these last 2 have drawn a line under that, never again - I'm not normally one for tarnishing an entire race based on a few experiences but it does seem to be an endemic problem with the Romanian girls coming here to work.

BTW her feedback wasn't hidden when I booked, if it was I wouldn't have risked it.

marked man 77

It was her unfriendlyness and lack of interest that bothered me,just lay there looking the other way,she is no where near as nice as her pictures, has a few spots on her face, and a general all round disgusted attitude

marked man 77

Being new to the site I'm not sure whether to start a new thread with this or join it to this one,booked an appointment with ambra sweety on adultworks via text,was given street name and postcode and it was the same street as I saw Aisha, parked my car s couple of streets away to avoid the neighbours!! Rang to get house number and knocked on the door,guess what,Aisha answered!! Said I had a booking with ambra and she said yes I'm ambra!!,she obviously hadn't recognized me from last week so I said no you're Aisha I saw you last week,she then pretended not to understand me!,so I turned round and walked away, seems to have profiles with different photos on,avoid this Romanian scam artist

Offline sesalovdarlo

Hello mate

Sorry bout your experience. Ufortanatly most Roma girls are like this. 9/10 I have seen one or 2 gems but generally they are greedy skanks. It's crazy how they can behave like this, picky and choosy like they will make a fortune with or without your custom. they are essentially thrives.

marked man 77

Maybe I was a bit naive as I'm quite new to all this,god knows how many more profiles she has made up and put on fake photos,

Offline sesalovdarlo

Maybe I was a bit naive as I'm quite new to all this,god knows how many more profiles she has made up and put on fake photos,

Seen it all before. It's called bait and switch mate. Iv actually used it to my advantage in the past. The girl who answered the door looked nothing like the pics she tried to claim she was but there was a distinct tattoo on her wrist. I basically told her she tried ripping me off, but I would see her for 15 min and pay £20, and she agreed. Shit service but £20 to quickly empty my load was decent

marked man 77

After seeing her once I would never pay to see her again, just lay there motionless looking the other way with her miserable spotty face! May as well stayed at home and shagged the wife!!

Rod trotter

After seeing her once I would never pay to see her again, just lay there motionless looking the other way with her miserable spotty face! May as well stayed at home and shagged the wife!!

Yep  :hi:

marked man 77

Being new on here I'm not sure of the rules,I have been sent a personal message by a fellow membe about her,am I allowed to put any of it on here?

Offline sesalovdarlo

Being new on here I'm not sure of the rules,I have been sent a personal message by a fellow membe about her,am I allowed to put any of it on here?

Iv had the same message mate. Basically about her been worked everyday by a pimp (agency) in Oxford and we should feel sorry for her. I wouldn't post it and keep nose clean of it. it's unfortunate if it's true however it may be shit stiring either way ignore it mate. I very much doubt she is trafficked and being hooked on drugs and forced to work against her own will.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 06:20:44 pm by sesalovdarlo »

marked man 77

That wasn't the message I got,pm me if you want

Offline sesalovdarlo

That wasn't the message I got,pm me if you want

Pm me. I think it is the same message I got. as above she was using some flats and her pimp is called Megan who takes all her call blah blah

marked man 77

Offline Watcher72

When I saw her the other week, my punt went fine compared to others who have seen her since  but I did ask her how long she had been working and she told me 2 years but didn't say where.

marked man 77

It seems like she must read this forum as she has changed one of her profile from ambra sweety to bellaaaaaaaa!,but still using the same fake photos, how thick she must be to think we wouldn't notice,skank!!

Offline Bengeo13

Most likely that it was Sergeo who spotted the comments on here and pathetically tried to change her name, profile etc

marked man 77

The photos have miraculously changed now !!,but the phone number is the same one I used when I booked ambra,wtf is wrong with these people, avoid this fucking lying cheating Romanian bitch