Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy-Tina-69 Glasgow  (Read 6086 times)

4 review(s) for Sexy_Tina_69 (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Melon-fan

External Link/Members Only

Friday 2pm, 30 mins, Paisley.

The flat was clean and tidy and the entrance buzzer controled tennement flat (not the maissonett) was relatively discrete.

Read some good reviews about Tina and her mate Sophie, both are Romanians so normally would avoid like the plague, however as I said some trusted reviews made me go for it as I like the look of them. Tried Sophie but no response, Tina came back straight away and comms were excellent. Once inside the flat and paperwork completed, Tina wearing one of those big fluffy dressing gowns opened up to reveal a fantastic figure in the lingerie I had requested, she has a very slim and excellent figure, if your into wide hips and big asses she won't be the one for you.
Almost immediately what came out from this girl was her sense of humour, she has a very relaxed manner and put me at ease immediately.
Owo was not on the menu and I didn't ask (I know this could be a deal breaker for some)
She carressed and kissed the boaby before she put the cover on and gave some great oral, had a quick sixty nine before she started to energetically pound me while sitting on me. As a man of mature years this was a bloody good sight!
Doing her doggy style was an experience as its been such a long time since I felt an ass so slim and smooth as hers. After some missionary got her to finish me off with her hand, this is perhaps one area where she could improve as her hand went 100 mph!

She cleaned me up, small chat and a laugh and asked for a kiss before I left, all in all a terrific experience and definetly great value for £50.

Offline Melon-fan

Apologies to the Buddies for putting the location as Glasgow when in fact it was Paisley.

Offline 7iron

That's why I return a regular basis.

Offline David1970

Profile says Romanian and Latin!!!!!

Some questions

No DFK is that correct?

Girl I the photos?

What size tits would you say she had?

Offline Melon-fan

They are Romanian but have spent many years in Spain.
Tit size on Tina probably a b cup but looks more like a cup due to her small frame,
No DTK, but I think Sophie does (at discretion)

Offline buddiemarvelous

sounds like she must work from 2 flats.
Have You seen her blonde pal? tempted to give her a wee rattle later this week

Offline Melon-fan

Only seen Tina, they moved flat due to workmen working next door to the other flat.

Offline buddiemarvelous

close to the old place?
that ground floor flat was ideal as I had to pass it every day

Offline Astarter

Friday 2pm, 30 mins, Paisley.

The flat was clean and tidy and the entrance buzzer controled tennement flat (not the maissonett) was relatively discrete.

Read some good reviews about Tina and her mate Sophie, both are Romanians so normally would avoid like the plague, however as I said some trusted reviews made me go for it as I like the look of them. Tried Sophie but no response, Tina came back straight away and comms were excellent. Once inside the flat and paperwork completed, Tina wearing one of those big fluffy dressing gowns opened up to reveal a fantastic figure in the lingerie I had requested, she has a very slim and excellent figure, if your into wide hips and big asses she won't be the one for you.
Almost immediately what came out from this girl was her sense of humour, she has a very relaxed manner and put me at ease immediately.
Owo was not on the menu and I didn't ask (I know this could be a deal breaker for some)
She carressed and kissed the boaby before she put the cover on and gave some great oral, had a quick sixty nine before she started to energetically pound me while sitting on me. As a man of mature years this was a bloody good sight!
Doing her doggy style was an experience as its been such a long time since I felt an ass so slim and smooth as hers. After some missionary got her to finish me off with her hand, this is perhaps one area where she could improve as her hand went 100 mph!

She cleaned me up, small chat and a laugh and asked for a kiss before I left, all in all a terrific experience and definetly great value for £50.

Another positive for this lass, thanks for reviewing. Like the look of her, if pics are accurate which I guess they are then I really love that figure and she looks fab facially too. If she's genuinely good then she can be from Romania or wherever the heck she wants. I'm tempted. Punting later this week and she's on the list of possibilities for definite now.

camcorder

The new flat is near Canal St Station / Causeyside (unless they've moved again) and yes the pics are accurate

Offline tazman1002001

The body does look tight .... Could this be a good service romanian? Wonder if she was a pole dancer looking at one of her pics?

Also what's the link or her pal?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Ok found it....  External Link/Members Only

I remember seeing this profile before its good to see a couple of good genuine reviews

Is the area safe and discrete enough?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

mavgoose

Starting to get tempted.
But , would need all my del boy skills to negotiate OWO.

Offline 7iron

Ok found it....  External Link/Members Only

I remember seeing this profile before its good to see a couple of good genuine reviews

Is the area safe and discrete enough?
the area is safe, parking meters, not sure if you need to pay, but I do.

Offline tazman1002001

Starting to get tempted.
But , would need all my del boy skills to negotiate OWO.

Come one let's TOFTT .... you take one I wll take the other...... I will have dibs on Sophie
Banned by:

mavgoose

Cool. I like the look of "Tina".

However, no OWO, no money from Mav.
Parliament approved the white paper.

Offline tazman1002001

Your mite struggle for that white paper to pass
Banned by:

Offline buddiemarvelous

The new flat is near Canal St Station / Causeyside (unless they've moved again) and yes the pics are accurate

ground floor? called her today but had to cancel.
seems they're in the same flat.

camcorder

Offline 7iron

Cool. I like the look of "Tina".

However, no OWO, no money from Mav.
Parliament approved the white paper.
I wouldn't hold out much hope for owo

Offline Clattypats

I wouldn't hold out much hope for owo
just ask when you txt her if she says no, then tattie bye..Or if she says yes on the txt confirm when you arrive..might b a wasted journey but hey ho :unknown:

Offline 7iron

just ask when you txt her if she says no, then tattie bye..Or if she says yes on the txt confirm when you arrive..might b a wasted journey but hey ho :unknown:
it's not me. I have already asked and to put it politely she said no. I am not the most persuasive I admit. But I think he has no chance  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

camcorder

PS I am led to believe Tina is the younger sister of naughty erika

Offline Takeitasitcomes

First post.
 Only ever seen two girls. Tina being my second.  First was a good few years ago and it was terrible and put me off.

Anyway took the plunge and saw Tina today.

All I can say is wow.

Lovely personality. Cheeky, funny, mischievous.
Can honestly say she has one of the best bodies I have ever seen in my life. So slim and sleek, everything in proportion.

Proper attention to a man's needs. Very active and passionate.

All in all a great experience.

ickydicky

Offline Clattypats

First post.
 Only ever seen two girls. Tina being my second.  First was a good few years ago and it was terrible and put me off.

All I can say is wow.

Can honestly say she has one of the best bodies I have ever seen in my life. So slim and sleek, everything in proportion.

what did you participate in,in the booking ow,owo etc etc :unknown:

Offline 7iron

She is good fun, which makes it that Wee bit better

Offline Clattypats

Yeah she sounds like a right hoot in that last review there..Tells us absolutely hee haw :crazy:
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 11:48:32 pm by Clattypats »

Offline 7iron

Go see her and appreciate her charms  :P

Offline Clattypats

First post.

All I can say is wow.

just out of interest,who was the first that was terrible?

ickydicky

Offline Takeitasitcomes

The first girl was a Romania.  Looked like she had just got out of bed when she answered the door.

Sorry not really into discussing the event but she was a lot of fun.

ickydicky

The first girl was a Romania.  Looked like she had just got out of bed when she answered the door.

what you mean you are not really into discussing the event. thats the whole fucking point of this forum

Offline 7iron

:dash: help others avoid your misfortune, a name is a start. As has been said that's the whole point of the forum, ain't rocket science.

ickydicky

ayr takeitasitcomes seems a bit of a fud :dash:

Offline Clattypats

what you mean you are not really into discussing the event. thats the whole fucking point of this forum
:thumbsup: Let's just all name WGs we've seen but don't tell fuck all about them..Really interesting forum that would be :wacko:

ickydicky

Offline tazman1002001

Saw Tina last night for a second time, good value girl for £50 and delivers a good service. Flat was a ground floor one in a paisley, fairly discrete and no issue parking and felt safe enough, took along the "punting car" so I mingled in with the locals  :D

Service was clear from first booking so OWO and only very gentle mouth kissing.

As the Op mentioned this is a very chatty girl and has a nice personailty and makes you feel at ease. Flat was ok inside was clean enough in the room, no shower only a bath which was annoying but as it was Oral with wasn't too fussed.

Great body on this girl her legs and ass are great, nice a petite but rounded ass, in compliment with her flat stomach and nice tits..... Nice responsive nipples that she was happy to suck away at.

Started with a nice gentle shoulder rub and she was playing with my cock and balls as well, some nice kissing on my body and neck etc and she got me really hard quickly. Raincoat on and sarted with oral, nice technique and some nice DT with her proper chocking and I liked how she worked my balls as well.....then got her on top for some reverse cowgirl...... Her ass for me was her best feature watching it slide in and out of her tight pussy was great I was really stretching the pussy and her ass. Then got her turned round still with her on top as she rode me hard was great to see her body and her tits on full action. Came nice and hard .......and a nice kiss at end of session.

Cleaned me up and we had a chat and laugh at the end she stayed in Spain for 15yrs I think this is why she has a chat and laugh as she has been in that kind of environment , recommended and great value at £50. This girl could be extra special if she did do Owo and kissing but great for what she offers.

Bad news is that she goes back home today for 1 month but I'm looking forward to seeing her again hopefully she will come back with a killer tan that will really compliment her body.

I know there will be the usual "shit romanian comments" but this was a good value punt with a great looking girl who had a killer body.

I should add her pics are 100% her, the most recent are of her in the door way on the black and high heels very accurate and how she looks now.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 07:07:44 am by tazman1002001 »
Banned by:

ickydicky

Offline 7iron

Tina is an amazing punt, but Sophie tops her in my opinion. I have decided to sample the charms of Sophies sister, to see if the talent runs in the family  :yahoo: they are also going on holiday soon, so will haave to wIt for it.

Offline tazman1002001

Tina is an amazing punt, but Sophie tops her in my opinion. I have decided to sample the charms of Sophies sister, to see if the talent runs in the family  :yahoo: they are also going on holiday soon, so will haave to wIt for it.

What's her sisters profile?
Banned by:

Offline 7iron

« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 02:00:29 am by 7iron »

ickydicky

Offline 7iron

do they do 3sums :cool:
yes that is on my to do list, after a solo with Vanessa. £100 phh session.

ickydicky

yes that is on my to do list, after a solo with Vanessa. £100 phh session.

i will wait for your meet with the sisters for a 3sum and if its good then i mite splash out. for a half hour. specially if theres a bit of sisterly affection to watch :wacko:

Offline 7iron

i will wait for your meet with the sisters for a 3sum and if its good then i mite splash out. for a half hour. specially if theres a bit of sisterly affection to watch :wacko:
surely you are not expecting the sisters to licking each other out, or am I reading that wrong?

ickydicky

they are hoors arent they :dash: and if no sisterly love not much point in a 3sum. :scare:

Offline 7iron

they are hoors arent they :dash: and if no sisterly love not much point in a 3sum. :scare:
it must just be me then! I genuinely wouldn't expect that :D

ickydicky