Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bottled It  (Read 2770 times)

Online jrtherealjr

Was walking through a busy high street at around 7pm Friday night when I walked past 2 girls sitting outside the bank. I met their eyes and smiled a little. I drew out some  money at the cashpoint and went back the way I came. I was secretly hoping they would follow me so I met their eyes again and sure enough they walked behind me. They seemed quite young. Both around 5'4'' one had short black hair and the other had long hair and a denim jacket zipped up, I could see she had big tits.

I stopped further up the high street and they stopped to talk to me. I asked them where they lived and they said they were staying at the Travelodge round the corner. I asked the big tits girl how old she was, I think she said 23. I knew they were working so I said how much. They asked me to quote a price, so I suggested £50 for half an hour.

The Travelodge was about 6 minutes walk away and we set off together. The short haired girl then got on her phone and was talking to someone. This put me off so I made some excuse and left. They spoke basic English and were giggling amongst themselves as we were walking.

Later on I regretted it, so I went back up the High Street  last night at around the same time to look for them- but there was no sign. I walked past the hotel and hung around a bit- but no sign of them.

What are other member's experiences of meeting 2 girls off the street and going back to their hotel? They made it clear that only the long-haired girl was available, so would the other girl wait in the bathroom or something?  I had visions of their pimp hiding in a cupboard in the room.

I usually go to parlours so this visiting Hotels is new to me. Would be very interested to hear other's stories please.

Offline RedKettle

I would have avoided it - I want to control the set up and the meeting as far as I can.  A pick up like this is too filled with danger for me, I need to research the girl and have confidence (as much as is possible) that it is a genuine situation.

That said I suspect if you had gone with her you would have had a great shag and been telling us about it for years!!

Online jrtherealjr

Thanks for the reply. I don't know why I bottled it this time as about 2 years ago, I picked up 2 foreign girls who were sitting just outside the same hotel & had a pretty good 30 minutes but just as I was leaving,  they were starting to harass me to get them more money for extra services- but I just walked out.

Maybe that's why I bottled it this time. I just had a gut feeling that was telling me to avoid it this time...

Ben4454

DannyJames

Its a nice story

:D

My favourite part was his incredible ability to estimate travel time to the Travelodge - no need for him to google that shit :D

School holidays end when?

Offline Brazilian Martian

Time for bed time now school holidays are up

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline cueball

Was walking walking down the lane
When I felt a sudden pain
Diarrhoea oo oo
Diarrhoea oo oo

People think it's funny
But it's really wet and runny
Diarrhoea oo oo
Diarrhoea oo oo

I were getting in a state
cos I'd left it very late
Diarrhoea oo oo
Diarrhoea oo oo

Fixed your post for you  :hi:

Offline Moresomes

As long as your mum knows exactly where you are, and you're home by nine o clock, you'll be fine.   :thumbsup:

Offline AVGscot

Away and have a wank over your nonexistent "almost" punt.  :dash: :sarcastic:

Offline anonyorks

It's not half term again is it?

Online jrtherealjr

Offline OakTree

How predictable. And sad.

Ironically that's what I thought when I read your post.   :hi:

Gspotter

That's funny, something very similar happened to me.
I also met two girls standing by the ATM and agreed to go with them to the Travelodge. One girl called somebody and spoke in a foreign language. I got worried but decided to take a chance.
When we got to the room, there were two naked and sexy looking teenage girls there. The first girl said I looked cute and she'd called her friends to join in. They were bored and agreed to a MFFFF session at only £150 for two hours. I had a really good time and fucked all four cuties. I want to keep it a secret so I can't give you details but I can confirm the OP's tale.

oring123

Tell me another .tell me another .do !! Wtf

Offline RedKettle

OK so I answered it seriously - bugger!  :dash:

If we have a "Gullible idiot of the week"  thread I guess I am the first nomination.

stokiemike

As an avid follower of dodgy Romanian girls, I think it would have been worth taking the risk. I've come across these girls who travel around staying at these budget Hotels. I will only ever meet them if I know I can get in and out of the Hotel without struggling past reception. I know of punters who have met in this way and found another girl hiding in the bathroom, or gone in to the room and ended up shagging some fat babe as well as the girl they first met, or ended up almost being barebacked.

Unfortunately for me, I have yet to come across the 2, 3 or 4 girl shag fest mentioned in replies to this thread. Shame!!!! Maybe I should arrange to meet more of these girls. If like me, you're happy to do the punters lottery with these girls, the only drawback for some of them can be that they do offer bareback as I mentioned earlier.

Offline Marmalade

Fixed your post for you  :hi:

That was rather generous of you. I would have directed him to a chemist, but as the high street and Travelodge are both in a miscellaneous area a kick up the arse is probably better.

oring123

Face it traveling romainains are shite its a fact most fixed 1 place romainains are bad traveling can only be worse ????

Offline Apu

I was loitering near a kebab shop one night in winter. in a land far far way once and this young woman came to me pants down and said she just turned 18 and needs to move out and is looking to make a few quid. Anyways long story short, she fucked me in the middle of the high road in front of a live audience but what still plays on my mind is that the pimp never minded when I refused to pay. I bottled it, I really wanted to pay but I couldn't, not when there was a live audience.

Don't ask me when or where, a gentlemen never tells !
Anyways as I crossed the road to the kebab shop, I told Hassan the kebab shop owner the story and to  "Treat her well",

Banned reason: Undesirable perverted fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

oring123

Offline hantshagger

Dont feed the Troll !!

please lets!!

I wanted to add, to the thread, it reminds me of a time when abroad a few years ago, I saw across in the street this really, REALLY cute girl outside hotel i was staying at for 2-3 nights (quite a plush hotel, so they congregate there i guess).  Clearly was a working girl, but just so stunning.  Due to various circumstances at the time, i couldnt make a move to see her. But each subsequent  night i would go out and spend a bit of time trawling round the local street nearby, hoping to see her - not really looking for anyone else -  and I was annoyed with myself for missing out the 1st night. Never did see her a second time, but did come across 2 girls on the street on my last night there, and had a threesome, for a couple of hours. Girls were average, felt gutted that i hadnt done it with the first girl!   Anyway, that was my first street girl pick up, a few years back now.  Oh , those punt memories!    ;)
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 12:09:05 am by hantshagger »

Roulette

I remember when I was in Rio, eating outside at a restaurant, and there was this super-hot half-cast girl standing by the street with 2 pimps chatting, waiting for a car to pick her up. I was staring at her and she was looking back hoping I would do the deal. I ate my meal.

Offline anonyorks

This happened to me today  :dash:

Now this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air

In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys who were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air."

I begged and pleaded with her day after day
But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way
She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket.
I put my Walkman on and said, "I might as well kick it."

First class, yo, this is bad
Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass.
Is this what the people of Bel-Air living like?
Hmm, this might be alright.

But wait I hear they're prissy, bourgeois, all that
Is this the type of place that they just send this cool cat?
I don't think so
I'll see when I get there
I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air

Well, the plane landed and when I came out
There was a dude who looked like a cop standing there with my name out
I ain't trying to get arrested yet
I just got here
I sprang with the quickness like lightning, disappeared

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said "Fresh" and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought, "Nah, forget it."