Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: locations on hot lists keep changing  (Read 423 times)

nervous colin

Anyone else notice that they set up a nice hotlist within an area close by, then find when they go to view, their location has changed. Two of mine have gone this week, one to london and the other scotland, yet in their description, it still says the original town I chose :thumbsdown:

Offline AnthG

Anyone else notice that they set up a nice hotlist within an area close by, then find when they go to view, their location has changed. Two of mine have gone this week, one to london and the other scotland, yet in their description, it still says the original town I chose :thumbsdown:

I would say the main two reasons this occurs is either its a PG scammer and they are just switching the profile around the country to maximise profits.

Or the girl is a tourer. But you can usually tell with this as they would be some mention "off to Scotland on Tuesday" or "I will be away for a fortnight on holiday" or something along those lines in the profile if she was a tourer.

A good way to tell between the two is by the amount of feedback she has. If its between zero and two. And the above text isn't in the profile. This would suggest PG scammer.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Turtle Z

Yes Colin, and you will even find that it's occasionally a different girl using the same profile. A lot of girls, particularly the foreign girls, tour from City to City.

Offline cueball

At least you're holding your nerve colin  :thumbsup:

nervous colin

Mmm. That interesting. I did in fact email one of them to ask , and she just said "call me babe"
its no bother, I will just put them to the bottom of the list