Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Outdoor Sex  (Read 1765 times)

Offline Fifeboy65

This is something I have Lways fancied doing but never managed it so far. Think I might have found somebody who is also interested in partnering me for this and so now looking for some recommendations for good locations in either West Lothian or Fife.

If you don't want to publicly give away details of your best locations please PM me.

ickydicky

how about getting a bj on the forth bridge

fly fifer

Is it no a bit Bertie Auld for up here for that sort of thing.  :unknown:

Offline jambogaz

If you are in Fife, and you fancy outdoorsy stuff, I would give this lady a try. 

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have met her a while back when she was doing incalls, had a great time.  She was really passionate and a lot of fun.  A slightly bigger girl but I would have put her maybe a big 14, but definitely not unattractive (ie carries it well)

She has a long profile on AW which goes into quite a bit of detail on outdoors meets, so I'm sure she would have somewhere in mind.

Good luck!

Offline emptymybaws

how about getting a bj on the forth bridge

Or a bit of doggie at the central reservation on the Kingston bridge  :D

ickydicky

Or a bit of doggie at the central reservation on the Kingston bridge  :D

thats no in fife

Offline luvpearlstits

The traffic queues start in Fife !

Offline Marmalade

Trouble is if you're paying by the hour it can get expensive if you're disturbed and have to move on. Have tried it at a castle ruin or two but I think from the 'External Link/Members Only' that Dunfermline at the back of Tescos might be easier.

Online Reiver

Done it a few times in the days of the red light in edinburgh her sitting on back of the Sierra . Happy days .

Offline bigmike32

I have never done an outdoor punt but being from fife there is loads of discrete places. A couple of dogging areas about dunfermline at night townhill loch is quiet.