Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best place to start for your first go...  (Read 1894 times)

Motorboat

Hola

Never had the pleasure of a WG before. Exciting times ahead - I can see this becoming my new hobby - but - where would you seasoned pro's recommend a man begins for his first effort ?

Right now Im based near Gloucester - I cant see any massage parlours around here, closest might be in Bristol ?

Is it best to kick off at a parlour ?

I've seen some kind of Thai Massage place in Cheltenham, apparently they give you a nice happy ending - maybe that would be a nice easy first punt ?

Any kind advice welcome, any other kind of advice, i'm not interested  :P :P

Ta

Patrick

despite it's obvious failings, adultwork really doesn't have any rivals

sloopjohnb

I second the advice to go to an independent, and the best way to find one that takes your fancy is the adult work search facility. Select the location, age range you want and any other criteria. I'd suggest ticking 'fully verified' and 'logged in in the last week'. Run the search, look at the profiles and make a shortlist. Then look on here for ones with positive reviews where the review speaks to what you want. If there are no reviews, move on. First punt is not the time to take a chance.

Offline subzero

As above , forget the parlours , book a well reviewed girl that offers what you want .

bristolqwerty

Punch their AW number in the search box at the top right, choose and review.  :hi:

Offline mrdiamond77

I also agree that you should try an independent.  Look on Adult work and then check back on this site for any reviews before you book them.  Adult work reviews are not reliable.  Good Luck.

Offline PaintBrush

Follow the Roth and you won't go far wrong.