Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PSE in London (£150)  (Read 3926 times)

Offline Springheeledjack

Hey gents,

Need your help once again, I have quite the conundrum.

Looking for a PSE in London for around £150.

Punther did suggest Cute Lucy but she's not responding and Ameeras profile has vanished. Platinum Cindy/Maggie 21 are no gos as I don't have an active AW profile with feedback

I'm looking for the services below any 2 out of the 4 preferred will do

DT/FF
DFK
CIM
A level (Preferred)
Roleplay (Preferred)
Uniforms (Preferred)
Toys (Preferred)

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance all

hardcorebanger

amar

External Link/Members Only

cant go wrong with her her normal service is as good as PSE... :drinks:

Offline Springheeledjack

Thanks mate but she's currently accessing from Poland

Offline Notpastit

Yep, HSG (Kate/Kasia) highly rec, visited her loads of times since 2014, I've  reviewed her on here and on PN few times

Her PSE at £180 ph would appear to incl all your reqs incl A level, of which I can vouch she is an enthusiastic participant!

Enjoy!

amar

Drop her a email via AW she may reply with return date I guess for a advance booking!

I booked her cuple of times and first time was via email.

Offline Clooney

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

That arse looks like it was made specifically to please the sex gods!!!!!  :D

Cock and tongue need to be up that!

Offline Springheeledjack

Thanks mate, I'll give her a go

Offline Sparta Prada

Hazel Kitty should meet your criteria, though anal is at discretion and extra.

Offline Clarence Boddicker

I know I'm not going to win any awards for originality, but surely the ultimate PSE would be Miss KDD, that girl changed me forever.

Offline hendrix

I know I'm not going to win any awards for originality, but surely the ultimate PSE would be Miss KDD, that girl changed me forever.

The OP did say £150, because otherwise, yes, there's no better for PSE that I'm aware of.

TheMemba

Hazel Kitty should meet your criteria, though anal is at discretion and extra.

I wouldn't put Hazel in this category. She is great, her DFK is awesome and she does CIM, but I'm really not sure about DT/FF.

Offline paul_2407

I wouldn't put Hazel in this category. She is great, her DFK is awesome and she does CIM, but I'm really not sure about DT/FF.

Hazel's lovely but how on earth is she PSE? Definitely GFE with barely a hint of PSE...

Offline Sonnylock

Any further suggestions in Central London? Tayla is too far, Hazel Kitty/Miss KDD are too expensive.

I was going to see Veronica_a (seems to have enthusiastic reviews, though scattered around 3 profiles) but just realized she moved to Mile End/Bow, which is not convenient for me. Just realized there are not many good ones in this category...

Offline collector

Had a PSE punt recently for £100ph, should be a TOFTT. NW London, not central, I'm afraid. Review to follow

Offline Notpastit

Saw Elise at HOD 2 Victoria again recently, for 45 mins (£100) incl A at £140 total could be considered to be within your parameters/budget, strapping, horny blonde, v friendly, makes you v welcome, DFK, chatty, nice tits, arse, leggy, dressed to thrill as per pics on HOD profile/twitter

Few others at HOD worth a look too - seem to be getting a lot of new girls these days (Alice looks int. too)?

Note from lack of review you may or not have indulged on your requirements as yet? - or maybe you have - review?

Also HSG seems to be back from her latest trip back to Poland?

Planning to see her agn v soon myself for more guaranteed top of the range arse fucking

Enjoy!

Offline AppleEgg

Seen her too and had great fun with her!  Highly rated for a GFE or PSE experience.

She looks a little like Tasha Reign if that helps

fredpunter

Any further suggestions in Central London? Tayla is too far, Hazel Kitty/Miss KDD are too expensive.

I was going to see Veronica_a (seems to have enthusiastic reviews, though scattered around 3 profiles) but just realized she moved to Mile End/Bow, which is not convenient for me. Just realized there are not many good ones in this category...

Exactly how long does it take to get to mile end/bow from central London? I'd wager no more than 15 or 20 Minutes. 

Offline Sonnylock

when i got the postcode i saw it took me more than 30 min from work, which is more than 1h lost on commuting. More than that is  too much for me.