Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lexie @Thai Moon Shrewsbury  (Read 3449 times)

Offline Mrbowser

External Link/Members Only

Went to see Lexie at Thai moon spa a few weeks back (Sally's new shop). Shop is nice and tidy and easy to find, although parking is a ball ache due to it being in town centre. But decour is good, looks professional and comfortable and i would say better than Crewe thai massage (which has always been a favourite of mine).
Lexie is very similar to Sally in body and face (although not as smiley) but she talks a lot less than sally. I found her sexier than sally purely down to the quiter less smiley but still sexy look.

Options given as soon as in room £45 base fee + 20 for hr, £85 BB (with knickers on) £100 fully nude. Now a oner for b2b is a bit steep for my liking but she was pushing the right buttons and the old fella took charge and that was it full price paid. And off came all the clothes.
Massage was good with plenty of toying with the chap while face down and thanks to the well positioned mirror (same as at her old place) i had a lovely veiw.
30 minutes in and over i went, Lexie did a great job of using her body all over mine, with particular attention to rubbing her pussy over my cock, it got too much for the chap to take when she finished me of with good twisting motion while straddling my face. Only thing that would of made the punt better was if there had been a surprise oral finish on me (but unfortunately Sally wont allow it). I'd reccomend giving her a go as she's got some good skills but i wont be returning for a while as the price is too steep for what they offer, but thats the problem with Shrew's limited amount of offerings.

Offline wolves lad

Good review mate

Would love to go myself but like you say £100 and no oral is too steep.

Dellboy

Good review mate

Would love to go myself but like you say £100 and no oral is too steep.

FS is available at the bungalow. It was nothing special and at £120 for the hour a top price.

Offline Madone1

I've been saying for a bit the price at Sally's is very high for what's on offer and as for rubbing her pussy all over your cock it's a bit risky in my opinion but each to there own.

Offline Mrbowser

I've been saying for a bit the price at Sally's is very high for what's on offer and as for rubbing her pussy all over your cock it's a bit risky in my opinion but each to there own.

Price is way too steep Madone, B2B should be full nude at £85 not having you for another 15 to get the pants off, as if anyones going to go for a b2b thats not full nude. Didnt see the pussy rubbing on my cock as a big risk as she's not a FS girl and in the heat of battle the chap rules my mind  :wacko:

Offline Mrbowser

FS is available at the bungalow. It was nothing special and at £120 for the hour a top price.

Dell whats the girl like at the bungalow, fancy offering up a review ? What are the contacts for it, does it still go through sally ? Not sure i'll go as can get a mint FS girl in brum for £120 but always worth keeping in the back pocket for a time in need

Offline Madone1

Price is way too steep Madone, B2B should be full nude at £85 not having you for another 15 to get the pants off, as if anyones going to go for a b2b thats not full nude. Didnt see the pussy rubbing on my cock as a big risk as she's not a FS girl and in the heat of battle the chap rules my mind  :wacko:

Just got to be careful how many other cocks has she rubbed her slit up for work and private.

Dellboy

. Didnt see the pussy rubbing on my cock as a big risk as she's not a FS girl and in the heat of battle the chap rules my mind  :wacko:

What's the difference between that and bareback?  :scare:  :scare: :scare:

....and she is a FS girl :dash:

Offline Mrbowser

Theres a big difference between a muff rub on an oiled up cock and fucking her bareback, admittedly prob some risk if she's got some crazy skin issue but fluid would need to be shared or broken skin for an transfer to happen.
Are you confirming that Lexie is a FS girl or are you assuming because the girl in the bungalow is.....or so you've claimed but not offered a name or report for her?????? :bomb:

Dellboy

Theres a big difference between a muff rub on an oiled up cock and fucking her bareback, admittedly prob some risk if she's got some crazy skin issue but fluid would need to be shared or broken skin for an transfer to happen.
Are you confirming that Lexie is a FS girl or are you assuming because the girl in the bungalow is.....or so you've claimed but not offered a name or report for her?????? :bomb:

If you searched you would see.
FFS her name is Lexi.
She offers FS.
She used to work at the bungalow with Sally around April May time.

Suggest you take note of Madone1 comments above.

Offline Madone1

you can do what you want with whoever you. But just keep your ass safe a random STI can ruin your life in more ways then one.

Offline Mrbowser

I hear you and glad your looking out for a fellow punter i cant find anything relating to Lexie/Lexi offering FS prior to dellboy saying, Its not like i didnt test the girls Thai resolve by offering some extra cash to throat the old fella (covered) and she wouldnt do it saying hand only so that made me think she was just a rub n tug rather than a FS.
Its a shame theres not more girls with talent round shropshire as they really are taking the piss with the prices atm. I wont be returning to thai moon anytime soon but its not because of bad service, its just the price and the masively public entrance, especially with the bar across the rd...bound to be someone i know stumbling out. Which would end up as bad news as getting something off lexie   :scare:

Dellboy

I hear you and glad your looking out for a fellow punter i cant find anything relating to Lexie/Lexi offering FS prior to dellboy saying, Its not like i didnt test the girls Thai resolve by offering some extra cash to throat the old fella (covered) and she wouldnt do it saying hand only so that made me think she was just a rub n tug rather than a FS.
Its a shame theres not more girls with talent round shropshire as they really are taking the piss with the prices atm. I wont be returning to thai moon anytime soon but its not because of bad service, its just the price and the masively public entrance, especially with the bar across the rd...bound to be someone i know stumbling out. Which would end up as bad news as getting something off lexie   :scare:

You saw her in the shop.  Different rules apply at the shop.
Agree with the comments about the public entrance. It's much better at the bungalow......and easy parking.
Also about the lack of talent in Shropshire.....that's why I look outside the County now for most of my pleasures.

Offline Madone1

You saw her in the shop.  Different rules apply at the shop.
Agree with the comments about the public entrance. It's much better at the bungalow......and easy parking.
Also about the lack of talent in Shropshire.....that's why I look outside the County now for most of my pleasures.

+1 on the Shropshire punting wasteland and your right different rules at the bungalow.

Offline Mrbowser

The bungalow was great, easy parking, no traffic, and you could even pick up a pint of milk before leaving 😂 Dont think i'll be trying out the new rules at the bungalow, not really into FS and if the charge £100 for naked b2b i'd prob have to remortgage to cover a 3second splash and dash  :wacko:
Just wish Natalie would escape sophies control and turn us all into happy men again, Or crazy thought maybe these fbsm girls might realise that shropshire is open for the taking and we get an infux of fresh eager talent  :angelgirl:

Offline Mrbowser

that's why I look outside the County now for most of my pleasures.

+1 Dellboy i'm glad i work in Birmingham so im tied to having to rely on the shropshire wasteland.... Although Brums getting a bit stale lately, not seen anyone new for ages.

Offline Madone1

Yeah a couple of hot girls that are genuine no Bullshit EE fakes could make a killing setting up in Shrewsbury with only Emma lee as competition.