Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Civvies vs WGs  (Read 6293 times)

FirstTimePunter87

What's your experience with ONSs with Civvies vs a WG?

Standing a towering 5'7 I haven't had much luck with civvies, (only kissed a few and had one ONS) - those who have had a fair few civvies, how does it compare? Hygiene wise and performance wise?

ickydicky

at my age the only civvies i could pull would be grannies and i dont fancy that. in fact the thot of it makes me :vomit:

Offline Rockhead

I'm still slightly traumatized by the experience with the last civvie girl I was with, lol.

She just lay on her back and presented herself to be pleasured. She did nothing whatsoever in return - it was absolutely hopeless. I doubt my experience was typical though.

Offline smiths

Offline cueball

One night stand, I assume.

Oh yeah, makes sense now

Bloody acronyms  :dash:

Offline smiths

Standing a towering 5'7 I haven't had much luck with civvies, (only kissed a few and had one ONS) - those who have had a fair few civvies, how does it compare? Hygiene wise and performance wise?

I don't do one night stands with WGs so have no experience of them. For me they would be a total waste of money, I prefer overday punts myself either with a good regular for 3-4 hours on the odd occasion or at sex parties.

No comparison between punting with a WG and having sex with a woman I have an emotional connection to, the latter is infinitely better, problem is I want and desire variety which one woman cant offer once the honeymoon period is over. For a one night stand a civvie can be just as good as a punt but more civvies have asked me to fuck them BB than WGs, which isn't my bag with virtual or complete strangers, so that's always a turn off to me.

Being 5 foot 7 inches isn't that short, no reason on its own it would stop you pulling civvies.

Offline Jimmyredcab

at my age the only civvies i could pull would be grannies and i dont fancy that.

Same here ------------- exactly the reason I have zero interest in dating sites.

Women of my age make me want to   :vomit: :vomit:

ickydicky

or as we say in glesga - gimme the boak :vomit:

Offline Brazilian Martian

Same here ------------- exactly the reason I have zero interest in dating sites.

Women of my age make me want to   :vomit: :vomit:

Jim you can meet some really nice younger women on sites like plenty of fish or e harmony you may have to buy them nice things and take them to fancy restaurants but you will get companionship in return  :hi:

Ben4454

I found a lot of civvies are rubbish at giving blowjobs compared to a working girl who has had a lot of practice. Tbh I found 'dating civvies' in the end a completely boring activity. Last year a civvy wanted to go on holiday with me to Spain in Barcelona. I found out she'd be hanging by my side the whole trip so switched her out for a dirty 4 day break in Berlin. There may have been a lot of sex but i can assure you punting would have been cheaper for me.

As well civvies nowadays have attitude problems so fucking a working girl saves me more time, money and resources.

Offline Zeusthedoc

It's a difficult comparison.
Civvies may require more effort and emotional investment whereas WGs are a direct drain in cash resources.

Chances are a civvie is going to have more of a reason to make it a good experience, thought this is not a hard&fast rule.

I wouldn't say you were missing out on anything by seeing a WG rather than a civvie. If you're looking for a relationship than be clear in your mind why you're seeing a wg. Once you blur the line between paying a wg for sex vs emotional attachment syndrome it's a slippery slope.

I've not used websites like match eHarmony etc I think they're a waste of time. Have used tinder before but I mainly go to a bar/club. Hygiene wise it's all a risk so always use a condom (except for owo).

I had a fuck buddy who I used to arrange to see when she was on her ya home from the gym. Something fucking sensational about fucking a woman in tight Lycra when she is sweaty....double workout

ickydicky

Jim you can meet some really nice younger women on sites like plenty of fish or e harmony you may have to buy them nice things and take them to fancy restaurants but you will get companionship in return  :hi:

i get companionship from my mates in the pub  :drinks: and i get sex from hoors. the perfect balance :cool:

Offline hullad

I am just over six foot and its never been a problem ....

I was in my younger days a dashing RAF apprentice and I never had a problem scoring. As the night wore on my standards used to drop in search of a shag and my god I did shag some right dogs . None of which come close to some, but not all WG a good one will make your toes curl. I have now discovered a small band of WG that hit the spot evety time, you are never going to get close with a lass down the road who works in Boots are you.

i get companionship from my mates in the pub  :drinks: and i get sex from hoors. the perfect balance :cool:

top man  :hi:

DannyJames

Standing a towering 5'7 I haven't had much luck with civvies

Your height is an excuse and is only a problem because, I assume, you make it a problem.

A mate of mine is 5'4" and he doesn't have any problem getting a shag with a civilian. Now, he will be the first to admit that a huge percentage of women aren't going to be into him and he understands why, but there are plenty who are or potentially could be.

Like Smiths said, 5'7" aint even that short.

Offline snaitram99

Oh yeah, makes sense now

Bloody acronyms  :dash:

Yes you have to watch out for the TLA's :hi:

Offline rogercock00

All women are WGs - you either pay up front or you pay over a longer period (drinks, meals, cinema etc) - it is just a route you take that is different.

At least with the WG, you can pick and choose whereas with a civvie, you can pick but you may not get to play and even if you do play, you are not 100% guaranteed some action.

Offline OakTree

I don't think you can match the sex with a civvie who's really into you and wants you to fuck her. I've had some really excellent sessions with WGs but it hasn't matched civvie sex. It's come close on occasion.

Offline cueball

I don't think you can match the sex with a civvie who's really into you and wants you to fuck her. I've had some really excellent sessions with WGs but it hasn't matched civvie sex. It's come close on occasion.

Agreed, I've had many a great punt with many lasses but I can count on one hand the WG's I've seen that come anywhere near to a civvie podge

AC82

Probably because of the jobs Ive done had a lot of ONS and far more chances I've turned down and the one thing thats always put me off them is the thought of how they are going to be when they find out you arent interested in seeing them regularly.

You can be with a nurse you've just met shagging in a toilet in a hospital or with a hotel receptionist whose sneaked up to your room after her shift and at the end your just thinking  fuck this is going to be awkward next time I have to be here or what do I say when she asks when are we seeing each other again.. its worth handing over the money not to have that conversation every time

Offline sxman

You can't beat a civvie shag IMHO, much more enthusiasm and if you get a real dirty civvie its the best.

WG's is just less complicated and easier for variety IMO, SugarBabes are the closest you will get to a civvie shag, but that can have its complication.

charming_red

+1

Theres no match for the intensity of shagging a civvie who really wants you. Sex is both physical and emotional and a horny civvie brings out the best in both these demands, not the empty, mechanical experience from WGs.

Offline AVGscot

Obviously shagging a civvie who actually wants you is better whether a ons or relationship. WGs are good for the lack of relationship hassle and the variety you can pick from. I've also found that WGs can be more adventurous sexually - if they do everything on their likes list, and the WG can be more confident sexually than the average civvie.

ickydicky

shagging a civvie can be great fun. but then comes the commitment and all the other bollox. weigh all that shit against shagging hoors and i go for hoors

AC82

shagging a civvie can be great fun. but then comes the commitment and all the other bollox. weigh all that shit against shagging hoors and i go for hoors
+1

Had some really random sex with civvies on first time of meeting them but even the ones with a boyfriend/married want to see you again and I just hate the drama.

Swansea lad

Offline bigboy

civvies can be fun and its the but i do agree i have not had a filthy shag with a civvies. one was with a younger one and she just wanted regular sex because i was older. Anonter civvie was a married women which that after feeling you just fucked a married women and she going back to her husband. ONS don't normally happen but the one occassion club flirting with civvies all night and in the end manage to take her in the alley for some doggy. When i discovered WG i don't bother with civvies but i do want to try tinder but for the process of a shag WG every time.

Offline Belgarion

Depends on what I'm after. If I'm looking for.

Picking up civvies is not a challenge. Getting rid of them is the challenge

Depends on what I'm after. If I'm looking for.

Picking up civvies is not a challenge. Getting rid of them is the challenge

That's why you never let them know where you live always go to their house that way it's easier to cut and run  once you've had your fill :thumbsup:

Offline Belgarion

That's why you never let them know where you live always go to their house that way it's easier to cut and run  once you've had your fill :thumbsup:

Superb advice, I've also started telling them I am not on social media. That works a treat as well

Offline Nagilum

Civvies are good for helping me control my expenditure. If I want a family or emotional content (said Bruce Lee)

I prefer the detachment of a WG and once you punt that's it, no going back.

Offline OakTree

The plain truth of the matter is I'd rather have sex with civvies but paying for it conveniently fills an overpowering void and that is to have sex with numerous different women. I couldn't get any where near the variety or opportunity by just going on the pull. When I was younger I probably had sex with fifteen to twenty different women a year. That sounds quite a lot but bear in mind I was going out roughly three times a week and the main intention was to pull. When you look at how many nights out and how many girls pulled, it's a very low success rate. Paying for it works out far cheaper and is just about guaranteed.

As I've got older, married, kids, the usual path of mediocrity, paying for sex is the only safe alternative. I certainly wouldn't go down the route of an affair and I actually now Just accept I have to pay for it. I don't see it as an alternative even if it is but more of an indulgence.

Diehard

Some civvies are brilliant, absolute raunch filth, and obviously knowing they are likely to be attracted to you and you have 'pulled' is more satisfying than being with a hooker who is a good actress no matter how brilliant she is.

It's a numbers game though. Percentage wise even when I was able to pull fairly frequently many years ago, finding civvies who were as wild and uninhibited as a really excellent service provider was far lower. Most civvies I pulled one. ONS tended to get very self conscious and worry about their hair and just lack confidence generally. It's one of the reasons I got into punting when I was fairly young because I wanted to experience more wild sex with less effort and I made the right decision as when I first started most experiences were with good looking slim English girls who were total filth.

It is harder now though punting wise finding such girls as many were driven out of the market by the influx of EEs, and the irony is nowadays I can't pull for toffee.

Everyone's experience is different but I think on balance hookers are better than civvies if you are after nsa filthy fun on the basis you are more likely to get what you want with a hooker than on a ONS.

Clearly this is about ONS v hookers. Obviously as smiths said above, if you are in a relationship where there are feelings then there is no comparison as most women with their man who they trust and feel comfortable with go through a period where they will do most things with gusto....then once they feel,they have hooked you in and got that joint account it all gets withdrawn.........

Diehard

The plain truth of the matter is I'd rather have sex with civvies but paying for it conveniently fills an overpowering void and that is to have sex with numerous different women. I couldn't get any where near the variety or opportunity by just going on the pull. When I was younger I probably had sex with fifteen to twenty different women a year. That sounds quite a lot but bear in mind I was going out roughly three times a week and the main intention was to pull. When you look at how many nights out and how many girls pulled, it's a very low success rate. Paying for it works out far cheaper and is just about guaranteed.

As I've got older, married, kids, the usual path of mediocrity, paying for sex is the only safe alternative. I certainly wouldn't go down the route of an affair and I actually now Just accept I have to pay for it. I don't see it as an alternative even if it is but more of an indulgence.

Great post and I think mirrors the experience of most guys when young. Per year I'd probably pull about the same as you but that would be on the basis of going out at least a couple of times a week and financially it would cost a lot more in real terms than punting and most of the fucks wouldn't be that good.

Punting is the sensible way for guys who can afford it. It's the best way. However if there are students reading at university I would be less inclined to encourage them to do it as with no decent income they could get into huge debt.

FirstTimePunter87

Some civvies are brilliant, absolute raunch filth, and obviously knowing they are likely to be attracted to you and you have 'pulled' is more satisfying than being with a hooker who is a good actress no matter how brilliant she is.

It's a numbers game though. Percentage wise even when I was able to pull fairly frequently many years ago, finding civvies who were as wild and uninhibited as a really excellent service provider was far lower. Most civvies I pulled one. ONS tended to get very self conscious and worry about their hair and just lack confidence generally. It's one of the reasons I got into punting when I was fairly young because I wanted to experience more wild sex with less effort and I made the right decision as when I first started most experiences were with good looking slim English girls who were total filth.

It is harder now though punting wise finding such girls as many were driven out of the market by the influx of EEs, and the irony is nowadays I can't pull for toffee.

Everyone's experience is different but I think on balance hookers are better than civvies if you are after nsa filthy fun on the basis you are more likely to get what you want with a hooker than on a ONS.

Clearly this is about ONS v hookers. Obviously as smiths said above, if you are in a relationship where there are feelings then there is no comparison as most women with their man who they trust and feel comfortable with go through a period where they will do most things with gusto....then once they feel,they have hooked you in and got that joint account it all gets withdrawn.........

That last part hit home with me. My girlfriend of 3 years whom at first gave me head and sex on demand (multiple times a day) now gives me it maybe once or twice a month and is usually too tired or on her period etc etc. No head either. This happened after we moved in together.

Time to dump I think.  Just a pain when living together.   

Offline welshman

Pre GFE punters would get what I call the rubber glove treatment because punters were limited in what they could do eg no kissing or cuddling which meant sex with a civvy was in one way better because you did not have these restrictions.  The introduction of the GFE has allowed punters to do things like kissing and cuddling which means sex with a WG is the same as the sex you would have with a civvy.

A disadvantage sex with a WG has over sex with a civvy is time restrictions.

Offline webpunter

+1
Theres no match for the intensity of shagging a civvie who really wants you. Sex is both physical and emotional and a horny civvie brings out the best in both these demands, not the empty, mechanical experience from WGs.
You just haven't met the right hooker.  Noted that it can be a mechanical experience.  But sometimes this is just what i'm looking for.  You can't exactly ask a civvie to edge you for the best part of an hour.  Start with 'A', switch to 'B', a little bit of 'C' & then finish off with X, Y & Z  :yahoo:   I asked one civvie if she could carry on giving me a BJ.  She commented sumfink like "do you think i'm a hooker ?".  Thinking on my feet [well lying on my back actually  :lol:] i responded with "no - its just so amazing".  Did the trick - close shave - phew...
And just now & again the hookers are right up for it.  Granted not very often & not every time with the same one.   There might be some faking but when they get as dribbly as fuck & they're contracting on your fingers whilst playing you're with their g-spot / licking their clit then me thinks not.  Especially when they are out of breath, flushed & ask to stop for a short while as too sensitive

Offline webpunter

For UKP'ers with OH's then the chances of being caught out with a civvie are considerably higher.  Considerably.  Like getting on for a dead-cert if the 'relationship' continues for a period of time
Whereas with WGs the risks are much much lower & manageable.  Save for some school-boy error or being very very unlucky, the chances are minimal.  Miss OWO off activities & the risk ratio drops even further

ickydicky

That last part hit home with me. My girlfriend of 3 years whom at first gave me head and sex on demand (multiple times a day) now gives me it maybe once or twice a month and is usually too tired or on her period etc etc. No head either. This happened after we moved in together.

Time to dump I think.  Just a pain when living together.

says it all as far as civvies are concerned

Offline Mr Sinister

I've laid off the punting for now and gone after civvies, punting fills an easy void but I don't get the mental and real human engagement out of it . Been having fun tindering, meeting fucking civvies. I'm enjoying a 9/10 who is giving me the best sex I've ever had. 

I've laid off the punting for now and gone after civvies, punting fills an easy void but I don't get the mental and real human engagement out of it . Been having fun tindering, meeting fucking civvies. I'm enjoying a 9/10 who is giving me the best sex I've ever had.
Good on you the thing I hate about civvies is the wasting money with dates and spending hours talking and messaging via Whats app then after a few weeks you get in her knickers and think all of that for this  :unknown:

mediumjoe

Firsttimepunter87 I presume 87 means you are about 29/30 , Drop the waste of space before she drops a sprog and traps you ! from what you have said you`r not the worlds best at picking up girls [who is?] If I had my time again I would be running after all the dissatisfied housewives , dropping them again fairly quickly and shagging wg`s imbetween . this life passes so quickly !! GET OUT THERE AND FILL YOUR BOOTS    Joe

Offline ryandunn

I've been out he civvy game a while! Is pof still the best or has tinder taken over?
I'm now pretty loaded and have a misses and the thought of temting a younger civvy is strong, but not local for obvious reasons, I have a pretty strong urge to pull over when I see scantaly dressed council estate girls  :P

Online bunny84

Civvies  get wet . Wags hardly ever do .

I've been out he civvy game a while! Is pof still the best or has tinder taken over?
I'm now pretty loaded and have a misses and the thought of temting a younger civvy is strong, but not local for obvious reasons, I have a pretty strong urge to pull over when I see scantaly dressed council estate girls  :P

I've never used tinder I'm on plenty of fish which used to be good now it's just flooded with fake profiles that seem to want you sign up to sex sites outside of pof.

Offline webpunter

+1  However if you do have to play on home turf then civvies are like hangovers.  Best gone by 9am, well maybe 10am  :lol:  You can then go out for brunch & have a leisurely read of the papers.  Then off to the boozer with mates for the rest of the day

+1  However if you do have to play on home turf then civvies are like hangovers.  Best gone by 9am, well maybe 10am  :lol:  You can then go out for brunch & have a leisurely read of the papers.  Then off to the boozer with mates for the rest of the day

:sarcastic: if that's what you do buddy your crazy I never bring women back to my place unless I'm sure I want it to progress further, it's either their home or a car job  :yahoo: used use hotels but the amount it costs for a nite in the holiday Inn or travel lodge is crazy so most of the time it's a car job  :hi:

Offline webpunter

:sarcastic: if that's what you do buddy your crazy I never bring women back to my place unless I'm sure I want it to progress further, it's either their home or a car job  :yahoo: used use hotels but the amount it costs for a nite in the holiday Inn or travel lodge is crazy so most of the time it's a car job  :hi:
I did mention that if you had to play on home turf.  I'm in agreement with you.  Hotels are a good option.  I don't know what it is but burds seem to be better at shagging when in a hotel.  If a room upgrade is available i generally take it - balcony / view etc.  Nothing better than banging the burd from behind with a nice vista out of the patio doors.  Min 3rd floor advisable  :lol: