Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rihanna Dominican - E17  (Read 6297 times)

5 review(s) for PETITE SEXY (2 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Brazilian Martian]

Offline Brazilian Martian

External Link/Members Only

Browsed through the east london section of vivastreet and Rihanna took my fancy. So made the journey there once on the road i called and was given the address by a female maid, usual latina whore house set up two rooms and two different girls.

I opted for Rihanna as the wet tshirt picture pushed my buttons big time paid 60 pounds for 30 mins session started with her trying to DFK but i moved my head so she got the hint and kissed my neck while wanking me.
She then placed the dom on with her mouth and gave me a nice slow blowjob normally I them fast with lots of hand action but she was sucking slow and deep with eye contact throughout , she then climbed up and mounted me cowgirl style squatting up and down after this I picked her up and fucked her doggy style against the wall.

I then moved her to the edge of the bed and jackhammered her into oblivion a good solid ball deep penetration after about five minutes of this I knew I was close to cumming, I wanted to nut over her chest but it felt to good inside her so  nutted in the rubber. She then took the dom off and cleaned me up with a wet wipe also told me she may be in neasden next week.

All in all she was a good punt with a thick bodied black latina i will visit her again if she is closer to south west london.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Germany

:timeout: wait a sec, is she part of the latinas circulating around london, as I thought previously she belongs to different Sergei!

Offline Germany

I love ebony girls, although they charging higher than usual latinas and with latinas you are pretty much sure you would give the good old basic service  :dance:

Offline char45

She looks good, do you know if she does owo?

She looks good, do you know if she does owo?

Most prossie's do owo but it's gonna cost you 20 pounds extra

I love ebony girls, although they charging higher than usual latinas and with latinas you are pretty much sure you would give the good old basic service  :dance:

Not sure I catch your drift here the black girls I see in the latin parlours charge the same amount as the white south american women so I dnt get your point  :wacko:

Offline Germany

Not talking about latina parlour, in general black girls are charging more. From scale 1-10 (1-cheap;10 expensive), black women are from 6-10 as an example. And you are never sure about the service what you receive, like with these romanian or East Europe WG's.

Offline Germany

I am addicted! :P
Therefore in the long run is better invest in Latinas, as theoretically you would always receive good service.

In other hand in South America you having cheap and good-service punting, there's the paradise...

The prices are high here, and it is too much connected with the web, where in CUBA you will find internet cafe  :unknown:

Offline Germany

EU is as well quite cheap comparing with London :angry:

Offline Germany

I do not know why I thought that this Rihanna belongs to Sergei, who's having the black women charging £80 -30min (if correct)in SE, All his white meat is delicate with the sort of signature on the pictures. All are curvy and hot, and service is up/down. :dash:

I am addicted! :P
Therefore in the long run is better invest in Latinas, as theoretically you would always receive good service.

In other hand in South America you having cheap and good-service punting, there's the paradise...

The prices are high here, and it is too much connected with the web, where in CUBA you will find internet cafe  :unknown:
Utter nonsense you are spouting here sorry

Offline Agent W

Thanks for the review BM, she sounds hot and Blackhorse Road is doable for me. Neasden isn't though, so shame she's moving. Sounds like the flat will be around for a while so I might have to give it a try and take pot luck.

Thanks for the review BM, she sounds hot and Blackhorse Road is doable for me. Neasden isn't though, so shame she's moving. Sounds like the flat will be around for a while so I might have to give it a try and take pot luck.

Yeah it's like most brothels they switch girls weekly or fortnightly I would guess today is her last day.

Offline a203203

Brazilian Martian, do you accept PMs? I wanted to ask you something. :-)

Offline thetinman007

Is she close to blackhorse Road Station? Cheers

Brazilian Martian, do you accept PMs? I wanted to ask you something. :-)

No I can't receive private messages ask me on here amigo

Is she close to blackhorse Road Station? Cheers

Yes a 10 min walk from there but I doubt she will be there as they move girls on a weekly basis

Offline peter purves

Yes a 10 min walk from there but I doubt she will be there as they move girls on a weekly basis

There is another flat which they sometimes also operate from ( not sure if it it is still in use it was a few months ago) which is about a 15 -20 mins walk away. However, the Blackhorse Road spot is the main site
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

There is another flat which they sometimes also operate from ( not sure if it it is still in use it was a few months ago) which is about a 15 -20 mins walk away. However, the Blackhorse Road spot is the main site
Oh ok that was my first time there normally I stay local in the south london area unless I see talent then I'm prepared to travel further

Offline Belgarion

Jackhammered her into oblivion

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Bassman

Seems shes based in Tooting this week

That's a shame. Neasden would've been good for me!

She's In south this week a heads up for the guys that wanted to see her I may pay her a visit tonight

Offline Rocket Scientist

All in all she was a good punt with a thick bodied black latina i will visit her again if she is closer to south west london.

I'm sold on the pretty face and solid ass. I'll visit

I'm sold on the pretty face and solid ass. I'll visit

Look forward to your review

Visited her yesterday stayed for 15 mins payed 40 pounds service was steady oral with and after that I bent her over and jackhammered her for the rest of the meet.

Profile swapping has happend with this profile

« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 08:41:35 am by Brazilian Martian »

Offline 0mard3000

Yo BM. What’s the vibe on viva street? AW ain’t been turning up much of interest for me lately. London Back Page seems aight but lots of fake pics, a lot of central london locations and high prices it seems. How does viva street compare?

Yo BM. What’s the vibe on viva street? AW ain’t been turning up much of interest for me lately. London Back Page seems aight but lots of fake pics, a lot of central london locations and high prices it seems. How does viva street compare?

It's all a big gamble but I've had good times on vivastreet as well as bad times, one bait and switch in east london and the other bad times have been where I arranged a meet and the prossie does not answer when i arrive.

Hallolondon used to be good almost better than vivastreet but not sure about now.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 12:13:50 pm by Brazilian Martian »

Online Dark_Gable

I've had 3 bad experiences at latina parlours out of 5 total visits, so I'm tempted to swear off them but this chick is tempting me.

Are you familiar with the Tooting parlour? If so, is the location discreet and clean?

I've had 3 bad experiences at latina parlours out of 5 total visits, so I'm tempted to swear off them but this chick is tempting me.

Are you familiar with the Tooting parlour? If so, is the location discreet and clean?

Tooting has three parlours all within a mile radius one is on the High street and the other is directly behind the High street brothel and another is across from the tube station.

Online Dark_Gable

Tooting has three parlours all within a mile radius one is on the High street and the other is directly behind the High street brothel and another is across from the tube station.
Cheers, I am not very familiar with Tooting so I think I will give it a miss and see if she eventually rotates to the Camberwell parlour that is closer to me :hi: