Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Roxy Scotland Edinburgh  (Read 1429 times)

5 review(s) for Miss Roxy Scotland  (3 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Aberlad

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Another 'away' punt. Can honestly say I've never met a working girl in Aberdeen in easily 6-8 months, absolutely dire at the moment.

Met Roxy after a well advanced booking. Emails all spot on and comms straight forward to find her address.

Very sexy lass, girl next door type that you are just desperate to shag. Cracking arse, which I appreciated as she walked away after letting me in.

Shower taken and back into the room to get cash sorted. Hour booking at £120.

Straight into the action, decent enough OWO but really went to town on the ballocks... So hot having her suck on them whilst looking up... Giving my shaft a good tug. Went 69 for a bit, fresh pussy and wasn't long before she was groaning and grinding away. Wanted a shot of her incredible ass, so got her on all 4 and rimmed/ate her pussy until she came. Back to me, and popped round 1 over her tits.

69 again, and then a good fuck in the usual positions. Loved pounding her hard from behind, arse bouncing about. Wasn't long before I was popping again in the bag.

Quick shower and away.

All services provided well and she's a lovely lass.

Another recommend