Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Raisa'Raisa, Lincoln  (Read 1075 times)

2 review(s) for Raisa'Raisa (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline chapmanpincher

£60 advertised for half an hour, halfway up the hill convenient for city centre, nice house.

The girl I met I am pretty sure is the girl in the pictures. Slim, nice soft and clean skin, beautiful eyes, I am getting all fluffy here - she reminded facially somehow of a dark rather than pale Gemma Atkinson of Hollyoaks et al fame.

Boobs are the only tiny let down in that she has had a baby so not absolutely the perfect firmness.

No kissing unless you pay £20 extra - this includes licking the pussy I found out once the action had started - still looking at the likes on AW she does not mention receiving oral so can't really complain.

Standard stuff blowjob then a fuck, a couple of positions and finished with her cowgirl whilst gripping the bangers for dear life.

Positive overall as a pretty girl with a hot body and tight pussy. A gripe which others would give a neutral for was being in and out of the door in 20 minutes, I will go again but choose the 15 minute option and suspect will get the same service.

External Link/Members Only