Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GFE with Anal  (Read 1506 times)

Offline ImageMaker

Hi all,

I've been searching for a girl who provides decent GFE and who also does anal. Usually Paris Lamour is the girl when she is in Birmingham (External Link/Members Only), however she is away for some time now and I'm looking for an alternative.

At the moment central Birmingham has some very nice choices when it comes to GFE but none of them do anal.

Anyone reconsiderations?

getonit

Only one really and she only works sporadically sexybritsarah :

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline pbrown355

I don't know if it quite qualifies as GFE because her profile doesn't include kissing and I've never asked but I have made many visits to
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
and always enjoyed. My visits have included anal on a number of occasions and she is very good at it (according to my experience of only a few). I reviewed her a while ago as Candy which was my first or second visit, but have not done a more recent one that included anal. (Not sure if there is a protocol for reviewing a girl more than once. If I had, the reviews would have got fluffier and I don't want to be accused of being her pimp)
She is currently in Corby and seems to stay in places a few days at a time, her last couple of visits to Brum being in Solihull.

Offline ImageMaker

Cheers lads,

I came across Sarah a few times, couldn't book in time.

Bertha looks good, gonna add HL and hopefully she will visit birm again.

Sandy struck me as a more of a PSE kind of girl, reading her profile, can she do GFE is asked?

I'm thinking about External Link/Members Only atm.

Offline legendinho

I  have not met her but I believe Sophia rose offers what you looking for and anal is not extra

External Link/Members Only