Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Benja Thai Spa - Leamington Spa  (Read 3964 times)

Offline icedance47

External Link/Members Only

So I hadn't been able to find a review for this place, but decided I'd give it a shot as my neck had been playing up and I fancied a massage.

Booked an hour, which was an absolute snip at £30. Didn't catch the girl's name, but she was pretty, slim, probably around 28-30.

It's in the downstairs of a barbers, so not exactly a discreet entrance, but also makes it seem legitimate and not seedy. Went into the room which was clean, well decorated, candle-lit with your standard chilled out Thai massage music. She asked me to undress and lie down and said she'd be back in a moment. I started to get my kit off, but she really was just a moment, so I wasn't fully ready when she came back in. She gave a cheeky smile and a giggle as she watched me undress. I hopped on the table and lay down - She did not offer a towl to cover my modesty.

Given that at this point there has been no suggestion that I want a sexual service and that she hasn't asked for any money for a HE, the massage was surprisingly erotic. Lots of ball stroking and going right up to the top of the inside leg, grabbing my arse. Massage was great, I asked her to be as firm as she could and she hopped onto the table, straddling me and put her full weight into the back massage - nice!

After about 40mins she asks me to turn over - remember I'm not covered at all, so my little guy is now on full show, although he's not at full-mast just yet. "Very nice" she says, again we've not broached the subject of Happy Ending yet, I'm just there for my sore neck.  ;)

She continues the massage again with lots of ball tickling and "accidental" stroking of my cock. Massages my head for a minute, leans over my head to rub my chest, before leaning in and whispering "Happy Ending?", obviously I say yes. "Twenty, ok?", I say go for it.

And she goes for it, really top notch service, really sensual, stroking all over, edging several times. She also took my hand and placed it on her arse, I had bit of a feel, but didn't want to overstep, so don't know how far I could have gone.  She even gave my cock a little kiss, suggesting that there might have been even more on offer here...

Anyways, after a pleasingly drawn out HE, she let me explode. Bliss.

Now, as I'm a strappingly virile chap, the little guy was still hard. "Ooh want more?" She continued to massage, tickle and squeeze for a few more minutes, but I think we were running out of time. She says "Is that ok?" and I said yes. She grabbed a towel and cleaned me up. Turning on the shower in the corner of the room for me to make use of.

All in all £50 for a great massage and great hand relief from a lovely girl.

Dodo

Nice one Mango......she could well be worth a half hour trip.

What was she like in the tits department and how was she dressed......any indication she would/ might get her  kit off!!