Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mandy 'face fuckin' Foxx - Leicester  (Read 3187 times)

104 review(s) for MandyFoxxx (91 positive, 10 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline chandlerhandler

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Yet another review of one of the EMids starlets. I'd recently told myself to stop fucking about looking round at some of the lower price unknowns in SYorks & EMids & just get to the girls with top ratings like Mandy & Luciebee, get value for money instead of walking out thinking why the fuck did I bother.

I saw Mandy a few weeks ago just as she was leaving her previous apartment, comms were excellent & place was easy to find. She met me at the door in a black lace number & high heels, first impressions were WOW!! We've all seen her body on UKE & AW so we know she's got an amazing figure but she's fucking gorgeous also! I handed the money over & jumped in the shower, I was getting a semi-on watching her sat on the bed waiting for me, I couldn't get dried quick enough. Back into the bedroom & her tongue was straight down my throat, after a bit of fumbling on my behalf she was out of her lacey dress & her bra was soon on the floor too. Then I sat on the bed & she proceeded to grind her ass into my lap, her thong soon followed the bra & my cock was then resting between her firm arse cheeks, heaven!! Onto to the bed then for some more DFK & mutual groping, she went down & gave me a nice sloppy deep BJ job with plenty of spitting on my knob end, then I needed to taste her pretty little shaven pussy, beautifully fresh & clean she was too, she was soon writhing about & seemed to be enjoying herself, so popped a finger in, then 2, she was soaking, yum!! Back up for some more DFK & then I knelt up at her head & she said that she wanted 'face fucking' well who was I to argue, she also wanted to bring herself off with a vibrator, she said face fucking makes her horny & reached out for a bag with her toys in. So there I was was nuts deep in a gorgeous young girls mouth, watching her play with herself it took a lot of control to stop me dumping my load down her throat, but I didn't & we went at it for 10mins or so until she shuddered to a orgasm, I was straight down to lick the milky dribble of cum that was coming out of her pussy. I couldn't wait to get covered up & get in there properly, we started in mish & then moved onto getting her legs over my shoulders, the control during the face fuck didn't help me in this position & I was soon filling the bag. We had a chat & a cuddle to see the hour out. Next time I'm going to get her laid with her head over the edge of the bed so I can fuck her face properly, now I know she loves it!

I was offered a shower and we got dressed together as Mandy was leaving at the same time & in light of recent events said she felt safer walking out with somebody else, once at her car we said our goodbyes & now I can't wait to see her in her new flat.

Offline Juankerr

Good review chandlerhandler  :hi:

No surprise to hear you had a great time with Mandy, she is a great looking girl with a fab figure and is very eager and accommodating, filthy little devil too  ;)  :drinks:

GolfNut

Nice review Chandler. Mandy's new image certainly got my blood pumping when I laid eyes on her.

Glad you had a good time with her. I'll be heading that way again soon for sure.

GN

Offline chandlerhandler

:hi: I take my hat off to you all for your excellent reviews of the best girls around the Emids, I don't punt too much these days so when I do I want a guaranteed good time
 :drinks: Cheers lads

Offline Turtle Z

Why does she have breast scarring and the appearance of bolt on's when she claims to have natural tits?

Offline Weyoun

Why does she have breast scarring and the appearance of bolt on's when she claims to have natural tits?

She has been honest about this. Mandy has not had implants but an uplift, hence the scarring.

Offline Turtle Z

She has been honest about this. Mandy has not had implants but an uplift, hence the scarring.

OK, but doesn't an uplift require implants? As someone who doesn't like fake tits the semantics of whether she's had implants or an 'uplift' make little difference and I fail to see how they can be described as natural.

Offline xMANDYx

• Service Provider
OK, but doesn't an uplift require implants? As someone who doesn't like fake tits the semantics of whether she's had implants or an 'uplift' make little difference and I fail to see how they can be described as natural.

They only require implants if you have no boobs but lots of skin. Mine had just sagged due to pregnancies and breast feeding but they were still a size D, all they did was tighted the lose skin to lift them up, the breasts are mine.

Hope that clears it up :)

Offline Turtle Z

They only require implants if you have no boobs but lots of skin. Mine had just sagged due to pregnancies and breast feeding but they were still a size D, all they did was tighted the lose skin to lift them up, the breasts are mine.

Hope that clears it up :)

It does thanks and happy to take your word for it unless some punter says otherwise.  :hi:

Offline monkeybucket

It does thanks and happy to take your word for it unless some punter says otherwise.  :hi:

i'll confirm they feel natural and jiggle about normally too