Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen these ladies: Liverpool?  (Read 2907 times)

Offline Side dna

Never seen holly, Delilah is very much on my hot list, she has reviews on here. I saw the girl next door a few years ago, no complaints if you like bbws. She works from the same place as sparklingstar comms were good can't remember if she kissed or not but did owo I went down on her full protected sex and then came in her mouth and she dribbled it all over her fabulous tits. Would defy go back there. Busty h  or busty Helen, she does change her name I  saw even longer ago, maybe 5 years I remember the comms weren't brilliant  I'll be ready in ten, text back ten mins later, give me another 5 mins, not good when you're parked up in some shit hole area in hunts cross/ Speke,  though she may have moved now. Said she didn't do full sex in half hour so just got a blowy. As it was a long time ago can't remember all the details but do remember thinking never again

MilesPrower

Girl next door is gone of AW now :S

Delilah I have made contact with. Looking forward to that one!

Busty H I might have go!

Cheers mate!

Tierney

If the girl next door is the one I'm thinking off then I saw her about 3 years ago working from a flat in the city centre. So was a very busty girl, probably a size 14/16, early 20s. Comms weren't the best as it took about 3 attempts for the booking to go ahead and once I'd popped she wasn't exactly the most chatty so all in all wasn't worth the effort.

Her profile has the habit of disappearing every now and again, or she makes a new one, but the photos haven't been updated for about 5 years the last time I saw it properly.

Offline 866560

Avoid busty hayley .... Awful i had to walk, review coming soon. Wouldnt do any of her likes/preferences and wouldnt even undress!!!

MilesPrower

cheers 866560, I will knock her off the HL.

Only Delilah remains!

Offline Smartie

Avoid busty hayley .... Awful i had to walk, review coming soon. Wouldnt do any of her likes/preferences and wouldnt even undress!!!

Strange as she seems to be in Spain

Lionelblair79

Hey. I've seen Delilah 3 times when she used to be in Manchester. Gutted that she's moved to Ellesmere port as she was great. 30 mins, 15 mins & 1 hour bookings. All were first class. Cum as many times & pretty much where you want. She's a bit of a screamer but I quite like that. Very friendly, sweet girl. Will definitley try & visit her.

Tierney

If the girl next door is the one I'm thinking off then I saw her about 3 years ago working from a flat in the city centre. So was a very busty girl, probably a size 14/16, early 20s. Comms weren't the best as it took about 3 attempts for the booking to go ahead and once I'd popped she wasn't exactly the most chatty so all in all wasn't worth the effort.

Her profile has the habit of disappearing every now and again, or she makes a new one, but the photos haven't been updated for about 5 years the last time I saw it properly.

Profile is back up and it's the girl I saw. If you're a boob man then I'd recommend a quickie simply to tick her off the list.

Offline mexicola

Hey. I've seen Delilah 3 times when she used to be in Manchester. Gutted that she's moved to Ellesmere port as she was great. 30 mins, 15 mins & 1 hour bookings. All were first class. Cum as many times & pretty much where you want. She's a bit of a screamer but I quite like that. Very friendly, sweet girl. Will definitley try & visit her.

When you saw Delilah how did her rates compare to now ? I see she is charging £150 per hour which is quite steep. I have her in my HL and I work near Ellesmere  port  so I thought of banging her, but pretty sure in the last two weeks her price has gone up.

MilesPrower

I'm booked in with Delilah next week, will report back :D

MilesPrower

Profile is back up and it's the girl I saw. If you're a boob man then I'd recommend a quickie simply to tick her off the list.

Yeah worth a punt! ;)

Offline mexicola

I'm booked in with Delilah next week, will report back :D

I'll be very interested to hear back  ;)

MilesPrower

Lionelblair79

When you saw Delilah how did her rates compare to now ? I see she is charging £150 per hour which is quite steep. I have her in my HL and I work near Ellesmere  port  so I thought of banging her, but pretty sure in the last two weeks her price has gone up.

Hey, 15 mins was £50 & 1/2 was £80. I think the hour price is the same though. Book her for 15 mins and see what you think. She's very quirky but very friendly & loves to please. She's in Twitter if you are & always flashes in there.

Offline cueball

Try and put the number rather name link up op, that way the reviews will automatically link.....

External Link/Members Only

Look vvvv

Offline mexicola

Hey, 15 mins was £50 & 1/2 was £80. I think the hour price is the same though. Book her for 15 mins and see what you think. She's very quirky but very friendly & loves to please. She's in Twitter if you are & always flashes in there.

On Delilahs AW blog she has mentioned that she has increased her rate since moving as she wants to only see 1-2 punters a day? Work less hours but still.make the same amount of money.

I think at 150 an hour she is pricing herself at the top of the game.

Offline ProtocolDroid

On Delilahs AW blog she has mentioned that she has increased her rate since moving as she wants to only see 1-2 punters a day? Work less hours but still.make the same amount of money.

I think at 150 an hour she is pricing herself at the top of the game.

To me she's simply too ugly facially and also too big to warrant anything near those prices; I'd never give her a second glance if I met her in the street.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

She's also been posting under a fake ID on this forum (for example here) in probably the most elaborate attempt I've seen on here of a WG pretending to be a punter, presumably all to build up her cred before posting a glowing review of her own pie munching self. Good thing Admin has caught her out and flushed her out.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 10:09:25 pm by ProtocolDroid »

Tierney

Link not working for DD's ramblings on here, but I've seen enough of her twitter feed to know that she's not worth bothering with.

Offline ProtocolDroid

Link not working for DD's ramblings on here

Sorry; looks like I somehow missed out part of the URL. Fixed now. And this should cover all of 'em.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 10:10:04 pm by ProtocolDroid »

MilesPrower

She's also been posting under a fake ID on this forum (for example here) in probably the most elaborate attempt I've seen on here of a WG pretending to be a punter, presumably all to build up her cred before posting a glowing review of her own pie munching self. Good thing Admin has caught her out and flushed her out.

Link not working for DD's ramblings on here, but I've seen enough of her twitter feed to know that she's not worth bothering with.

Seems a crank. I will be swerving! Cheers folks :D

dude86

Had my eye on our DD, have a thing for alt girls and she fits the bill. However she seems rather up herself, a tad mad and pricey too. Pass.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 12:14:23 am by dude86 »

MilesPrower

Had my eye on our DD, have a thing for alt girls and she fits the bill. However she seems rather up herself, a tad mad and pricey too. Pass.

Yeah she was on my HL but binned her now. Her twitter is an eye opener.

dude86

Yeah she was on my HL but binned her now. Her twitter is an eye opener.

Isn't it just!  Promises discretion then screenshots her comms with potential punters and tweets for all to see. I tried arranging a meet with her a few days ago, didn't come through so bullet dodged there, however I better check she's not outed me as a 'time waster'!

MilesPrower

Isn't it just!  Promises discretion then screenshots her comms with potential punters and tweets for all to see. I tried arranging a meet with her a few days ago, didn't come through so bullet dodged there, however I better check she's not outed me as a 'time waster'!

haha most likely!

Offline Big-C

Anyone have experience with this girl? SEXYSCOUSExBROOKE

dude86

She looks like fun - come on lads anyone TOFTT yet?

Offline Side dna

I'm hoping to see her this weekend, just deciding if I try to call her up to book or just call on the off chance when I'm free, I'll let people know how it goes

dude86

Texted her out of interest and she asked what the name was on the advert so perhaps a pimp or mama running a group of girls?  Also jumped from 70 for 30 minutes to 105 when you have anal too. Not looking too promising.

Offline Side dna

Cheers for that may have a rethink, she does say she has mates available, but think I may swerve

Offline Big-C

Just did a little digging and found this:

Same picture, different name and a bit more expensive

dude86

Wondering whether to TOFTT tomorrow. Am I stupid?

Offline ProtocolDroid

Wondering whether to TOFTT tomorrow. Am I stupid?

Depends on your taste I guess. She doesn't look like a size 10-12. For me, this sort of chunkiness would need to be offset by massive boobs, which she doesn't appear to have.

Oh, and a neck would be nice as well.

Hidden Image/Members Only

dude86

Depends on your taste I guess. She doesn't look like a size 10-12. For me, this sort of chunkiness would need to be offset by massive boobs, which she doesn't appear to have.

Oh, and a neck would be nice as well.

To be fair that pose doesn't lend itself to much of a neck view lol. However I've decided not to TOFTT for a few reasons, one being the cost. 105 quid for half an hour up her bum is a bit steep I think.

Offline Side dna

Her aw profile has disappeared this morning too

Offline Big-C

Still there for me

But I enquired for a meet this weekend and the things I requested were both extras so as the post above says it starts to get a bit pricey for what it is

Offline mexicola

Still there for me

But I enquired for a meet this weekend and the things I requested were both extras so as the post above says it starts to get a bit pricey for what it is

What we're the extras and how much was she asking for then ?

Offline Big-C

Owo & rimming. Didn't give price. Just that both are extra

Sexyscousexmercedes

Lol I don't ever charge more for rimming owo yes as its my sexual health were talking about find it funny you guys think I have a pimp God help any man who thinks he could control me ha! I work with my cousins were not a group of foreign brothel girls were all scouse born and bred and worth every penny! Oh and yes anal is a extra as it hurts lol anyone been shagged up the arse? Ye sure you'd charge more too hahah mwah  :thumbsdown: :D :D :dancegirl: