Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: White Angel - Touring Bristol  (Read 2778 times)

44 review(s) for White Angel. (39 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mrdiamond77

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw the profile of this girl on this forum last week and saw that she was due to tour Bristol this week.  I phoned her and initially got no answer so I tried to send her a text, just as I was about to send it I got a call back from her.  A booking was arranged for that week in Bristol for 1 hour.  Laura came across as very friendly on the phone and the impression I got which turned out to be correct was that she was going to be a great punt.  Booking request was sent via AW and Laura texted the address which was an economy hotel in Bristol City Centre, maybe not ideal for me as I have never been to a hotel to punt before but Laura eased my concern to say where the lifts were in the hotel and that it was very easy to get to her room.  Great comms.

Upon entry to her room, Laura was already waiting for me so I did not have to knock her door.  Laura is a beauty.  Blonde, pretty with a great body and very friendly.  A shower was offered and taken and money exchanged, £120 for 1 hour.  The services I had were kissing including FK, OWO, reverse oral, 69, prostate massage, protected penetration and finished off with a relaxing massage.  Laura is Polish but her English is excellent.  Good conversation and she informed me that she is indeed likely to return to Bristol again in the future.  I had another shower before I left.

This was a very good punt and I would recommend Laura to anybody.  There are no real negatives.  Although the hotel would not be my choice, it was comfortable and I had no problem accessing her room, ie I was not stopped by hotel staff.  The TV was on throughout the punt but that did not bother me as my attention was fully on Laura.  I have yet to receive AW feedback from Laura but that is not something I obsess over.  If and when Laura returned to Bristol I would book her again in a heartbeat.  One of my best punts.

Overall. 9/10 :)

Offline Roth

Nice one MrD. :drinks: A hot Polish prossie.  :rose:

Offline Ellroy44

No longer active now :unknown: You must've given the fucking of her life :hi:   :D.   :lol:

Offline Roth

No longer active now :unknown: You must've given the fucking of her life :hi:   :D.   :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline mrdiamond77

I think she was due to start working back in Birmingham today.  Maybe she's decided to take a break.

Offline mrdiamond77

I see from her AW profile that she has already added more Bristol dates for later this month.

Offline mrdiamond77

Just a correction from my review.  I have now received feedback from Laura.  In fact I have also received feedback from another girl I saw in Cardiff a couple of weeks ago within 1 hour of receiving Laura's.  Anyone looking at my AW feedback would think I have been very busy today. :D

bristolpunter08

On the basis of this review (And three other positive ones on here), I have decided to book for when she returns to Bristol next week.
Hope I have as good a punt as you did  :drinks:

Offline Roth

On the basis of this review (And three other positive ones on here), I have decided to book for when she returns to Bristol next week.

Have a nice one and please report back.  :drinks:

Offline mrdiamond77

I think you have made a good choice.  A nice girl, very attractive and overall an excellent punt.  Hope you enjoy as much as I did. :thumbsup:

Offline solidsnake

Got a meeting today with her :)

Offline Roth

Offline mrdiamond77

Just to let everybody in the SW area know, she is advertised as being in Bristol this week from 14th-17th.  If anybody has not seen her, she is a very good punt.