Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aspasia - Outcall  (Read 1134 times)

1 review(s) for AspasiaP (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline shagbambi

I recently saw Aspasia as an outcall.  Her comms are very efficient and very good.  She is definitely the woman in the pics.  She is Latin American, her English is very good. Paid 200 for 2hrs.

Aspasia arrived on time dressed as requested.  She has a good body, her boobs are large and a little saggy, otherwise all very good.  As for the punt it was fantastic. Aspasia is full on DFK from the moment she entered the room.  Reverse oral, OWO (her ball licking and work on the perineum being exceptionally good). There was loads of rimming both ways.  Her rimming technique/anal play is fantastic, she is an exceptional trombone player!  There was also food play involving rimming and blocks of chocolate.  Obviously loads of sex too.  No clockwatching, she wanted to make sure that there was no fuel left in the tank....

Aspasia is a great uninhibited older women who is very easy to recommend.

External Link/Members Only

endomorph

Just for the record: she does not do half hours anymore.

john_n

Hi SB

Good to see you had a great time with her

Do you know if any of her services are extra, like anal ?

Which photo would you say is the most accurate?, she looks a bit older in the one wearing a red dress

Offline shagbambi

She does anal. It was offered in the same price.

The best pic is the facial one on her page.  The pic in the red dress is accurate though I would say it's a year or two old.

john_n

She does anal. It was offered in the same price.

The best pic is the facial one on her page.  The pic in the red dress is accurate though I would say it's a year or two old.

Thanks for the info