Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scottish Abigail, Edinburgh, Outcall.  (Read 1720 times)

3 review(s) for scottish_abigail (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline masseyferguson

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This was a great punt, Abigail is a fun genuine girl who really cares about providing satisfaction and is interested in her customers as personalities rather than just cash machines.
I was staying in a nice hotel just outside Edinburgh and after some extensive research and a chat on the phone I booked Abigail for an hour out call on the basis that she seemed so easy going and natural to talk / negotiate with.
The only slight glitch came when she realised that I wasn't in a city centre hotel and she couldn't get to me ... anyway, it wasn't such a big deal and because I had such a good vibe about this girl I picked her up from near her place.
Abigail is very attractive in a vivacious bouncy enthusiastic young student way, not a classical beauty but actually in the archetypal girl next door way. Her body is slim healthy and strong enough for the rough sex I had planned for her !!
At this stage it's probably best to mention that Abigails services are accurate but that I'd made some demanding requests slightly beyond her normal boundaries, we agreed that the face fucking ( she has a very strong gagging reflex ) and slightly rough sex / submission would be undertaken as an experimental or training exercise on her part !! She readily agreed that some "instruction" in these activities would benefit her and that she'd be a willing pupil .... wow, I thought, this is going to be something else !!
Once back to the room we showered sensually together and Abigail began to respond to the sexual situation quite surprisingly.. Abigail is a very, very sexual person and despite being entirely compliant to my demands she also encouraged me to use her !!
She really tried hard to take my cock down her throat ( we arranged a "safe" hand gesture ) despite her strong gagging and enjoyed trying different methods and angles ... I found this amazingly erotic and of course I eventually shot my spunk into her mouth. She then dribbled it over her tits and rubbed it in.
We lay back together and chatted with our glasses of wine for a while before I recovered enough to pound her very hard in doggy, pushing her face down into the pillows with a hand full of her hair. I don't think I've ever known a working girl "give" herself so wholeheartedly before !!
So Abigail is completely genuine and straight and enjoys her work so much that she can only come as Very Highly Recommended.
The only negative is that the AW picture isn't her, but if you take the leap of faith and book her you in for a real treat !!

Offline tazman1002001

She sounds good.... Did she let you know beforw the booking that it wasn't her in the pics as technically is that not a bait and switch?

Any reason she doesn't have her pics up?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline masseyferguson

No, I didn't discuss the pic with her but I think I already knew it wasn't her , can't remember how .. is there a thread on here about her ?
I'm sure she does it for discretion and not to deceive, but I agree with you it's misleading and technically B&S. I wish with hindsight I'd spoken to her about it.

mark70!

Congratulations for.getting a booking .

ickydicky

Offline well_ung

have seen her a few times (when she worked in a sauna)

she is very good in the room, (in my top 3 favourites)

she is very attractive , well worth a visit  ;)

JazzMan

Yes a positive punt.
It's still a bait & switch even if it's a good one.
You don't know if there's more that one girl using this profile.

Online willie loman

Is it just a body pic on her profile? It actually looks near enough like her. I would book  her if she turned up again in the new town, cant be arsed with the song and dance of getting a booking on aw, though I suspect for some posters that the appeal of aw, doing research blah blah.