Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stellaa90 - Still as good as ever  (Read 5094 times)

6 review(s) for Stellaa90 (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jesus_jones

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Many punters will remember Stella with fond memories. I think she has been around for some time now (on and off since 2012?) at Warren Street, Old Street, Walthamstow and Wood Green to name but a few locations.

Suddenly her profile disappeared while she was working at Walthamstow in 2014, but I was pleased to see it remerge with a phone number a few months back.

She is now based in Hornsey, about 5 minutes walk from the station. Not the most pleasant location, as you have to walk around the back a few eateries. As I walked past there were guys unloading deliveries and breaking down boxes so try your best not to look too conspicuous!

Anyway, boring details now out of the way - Stella is still an excellent punt and exceptional VFM. I was pleasantly surprised that she recognised me from 2 years ago and she smiled and immediately engaged in conversation. The main thing that struck me was how much slimmer she is now. While she was never fat, her belly is now totally flat and her arms and legs very slender. I actually think she looks better than before.

She insisted on me taking a shower which was no issue, but she never used to impose this on me on previous visits. As soon as I was out, it was onto immediate DFK which is still her main strength. If she doesn't enjoy kissing then she is an incredible performer. OWO was superb - plenty of eye contact and, in a new twist, actively encouraged me to hold her hair in a bunch and be forceful with her head. Had to actually stop her as I was going to finish, which is very rare for me as OWO doesn't normally get me off.

Reverse oral - totally clean and fresh smelling, and really receptive to fingers and being rubbed all over. She took my hand and squeezed it over her breasts, then sucked my fingers as well. She said she came twice and I believe her as I could feel the contractions around my fingers.

Sex - superb. In another new twist, she told me how much she loved oil, then proceeded to smother herself in baby oil. The whole thing was very erotic as she straddled me and began to gyrate against me while kissing. After a few minutes we were both covered in oil and going at it full speed. She loves doggy so I was happy to pound away while she kept turning around to make eye contact. Also did mish, standing, her on top (rides in a very sensual way) and then finally picked her up and hammered away against the wall until I finished.

The whole performance was faultless. I was never rushed (left after about 1 hour and 20 minutes) and she was focused on me and my pleasure for the entire time.

She is an absolute gem and easily in my top 10. I just hope she can maintain this standard and doesn't become jaded (she works when she wants, which helps avoid this from happening).

At £50 for 30 minutes or £80 per hour, and considering the level of service (even CIM is included), you would struggle to find better value in London.   
« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 06:48:45 pm by jesus_jones »

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Many punters will remember Stella with fond memories. I think she has been around for some time now (on and off since 2012?) at Warren Street, Old Street, Walthamstow and Wood Green to name but a few locations.

Suddenly her profile disappeared while she was working at Walthamstow in 2014, but I was pleased to see it remerge with a phone number a few months back.

She is now based in Hornsey, about 5 minutes walk from the station. Not the most pleasant location, as you have to walk around the back a few eateries. As I walked past there were guys unloading deliveries and breaking down boxes so try your best not to look too conspicuous!

Anyway, boring details now out of the way - Stella is still an excellent punt and exceptional VFM. I was pleasantly surprised that she recognised me from 2 years ago and she smiled and immediately engaged in conversation. The main thing that struck me was how much slimmer she is now. While she was never fat, her belly is now totally flat and her arms and legs very slender. I actually think she looks better than before.

She insisted on me taking a shower which was no issue, but she never used to impose this on me on previous visits. As soon as I was out, it was onto immediate DFK which is still her main strength. If she doesn't enjoy kissing then she is an incredible performer. OWO was superb - plenty of eye contact and, in a new twist, actively encouraged me to hold her hair in a bunch and be forceful with her head. Had to actually stop her as I was going to finish, which is very rare for me as OWO doesn't normally get me off.

Reverse oral - totally clean and fresh smelling, and really receptive to fingers and being rubbed all over. She took my hand and squeezed it over her breasts, then sucked my fingers as well. She said she came twice and I believe her as I could feel the contractions around my fingers.

Sex - superb. In another new twist, she told me how much she loved oil, then proceeded to smother herself in baby oil. The whole thing was very erotic as she straddled me and began to gyrate against me while kissing. After a few minutes we were both covered in oil and going at it full speed. She loves doggy so I was happy to pound away while she kept turning around to make eye contact. Also did mish, standing, her on top (rides in a very sensual way) and then finally picked her up and hammered away against the wall until I finished.

The whole performance was faultless. I was never rushed (left after about 1 hour and 20 minutes) and she was focused on me and my pleasure for the entire time.

She is an absolute gem and easily in my top 10. I just hope she can maintain this standard and doesn't become jaded (she works when she wants, which helps avoid this from happening).

At £50 for 30 minutes or £80 per hour, and considering the level of service (even CIM is included), you would struggle to find better value in London.

Thanks for the review Jesus. :thumbsup: This WG is near the top of my list so good timing for me.

Offline PLeisure

Appreciate the review - generous with detail  :hi:
Her service sounds impressive. And the rates are good

mrhappypants

Jesus, thanks for the review.  I am seriously tempted.  I have a couple of questions.

Could you give some indication of how attractive she is facially?

Her service list is vague - can you comment if you know if any of the following are (not) available
Anal
anal play
Spanking
Deepthroat
Body to body massage
Prostate massage
Uniforms
Role play
Rimming giving
Toys

For the sake of descretion I'll leave the kinkier ones out :D.  PM me if you prefer.

Thanks Dave

Ludwig

Thanks for the review JJ ...  :hi:

I posted up an old face-pic here

« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 02:11:01 am by Ludwig »

mrhappypants

Thanks for the review JJ ...  :hi:

I posted up an old face-pic here

Ludwig,  Superb, many thanks.

Dave

Offline jesus_jones

Jesus, thanks for the review.  I am seriously tempted.  I have a couple of questions.

Her service list is vague - can you comment if you know if any of the following are (not) available
Anal
anal play
Spanking
Deepthroat
Body to body
Prostate massage
Uniforms
Role play
Rimming giving
Toys

I don't think anal or anal play is on offer. It's not on her 'enjoys list' either. Not sure about rimming.

Deepthroat - she was happy to try. Rest of the stuff I would imagine are fine but can't confirm.

It's £50 mate, even if all of the above wasn't on the table, she's still great value.

mrhappypants

It's £50 mate, even if all of the above wasn't on the table, she's still great value.

Agreed.

Offline The_Don

Offline Nagilum

Jesus, I'm at home trying to resist the urge and this is tipping me over the edge!

Added to HL, Thank you!  :hi:

Offline Nagilum

Eye colour pink? I wonder what could have caused that :sarcastic:

Offline CrazyforCIM

I've been with this girl about one month ago.
What can I say, very nice girl, petite, super fit body and very friendly girl.
The only bad thing was that she seems very nervous during all the meeting, but anyway I will try to meet her as soon as possible.

Offline Kaluuu276

Any idea how late her place is open as bumping into kitchen staff makes me nervy.

Is she punctual on phone to let me in sharpish?
I could pretend to deliver leaflets to calm me nerves. :sarcastic:

Offline punk

I've been with this girl about one month ago.
What can I say, very nice girl, petite, super fit body and very friendly girl.
The only bad thing was that she seems very nervous during all the meeting, but anyway I will try to meet her as soon as possible.

Thats strange you claim to have seen her a month ago and then in the last sentence you say that "you will try to meet her as soon as possible".

Offline CrazyforCIM

I will try to meet her again.  :drinks:

Offline punk

Offline jesus_jones

Any idea how late her place is open as bumping into kitchen staff makes me nervy.

Is she punctual on phone to let me in sharpish?
I could pretend to deliver leaflets to calm me nerves. :sarcastic:

No idea how late she works.

I do know that she does use the 'available today' function on AW on days she's working. Such a simple thing that I wish all wg's would use. I had no issues with punctuality. Agreed the time and she was ready. If you're worirred about being left loitering outside, there's a cafe 10 seconds away and a tesco express opposite to pass the time in an inconspicuous way. Once you're past the back of the shops, it's up a stair case anyway so they probably won't see you if she takes a while to open the door.

The flat is shared with a friend who is not a wg, so she has to be careful about when she works because she doesnt want her to find out!

Offline lewishamguy

Thats strange you claim to have seen her a month ago and then in the last sentence you say that "you will try to meet her as soon as possible".

He's just deluded. :sarcastic: