Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SweetVictoria xx Birmingham  (Read 1185 times)

16 review(s) for xx SweetVictoria xx (13 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Thaifan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I had an hour (£100) with Victoria in early June, booked about two weeks in advance, comms very good by email and text. On my way there (I'm just over an hour away) I received a text from her asking if I could do the booking a bit earlier, but I was due to arrive about five minutes before my time so didn't even reply. I was a bit annoyed by it as I had booked a time that suited me. Anyway got there at 11.55, she'd also texted that there were 2 spaces free in her street so I parked just across the street from her block, called her from right outside and she gave me the apartment number and buzzed me in.
Went up to the apartment, which was really nice, Victoria let me in, we sorted the paperwork and she asked me to have a shower and use mouthwash. She doesn't look like those face pictures (which I notice she's taken down after recent comments on here), I'd give her 6/10 facially and she does have a cracking body.
We started off with some nice FK then she got me undressed and gave me some really good OWO. After a while I got my head down between her thighs for some RO and rimming, very nice it was too. I'd told her I only wanted one pop so after about 30 minutes of foreplay she put a rubber on me and I started to fuck her doggy style after about ten minutes she asked if I wanted a different position and went for cowgirl, this for me was the best part of the punt as she rode up and down on my cock very slowly, it was pure ecstasy. When I thought it was getting near the end of my time I asked her to go faster and I soon shot my load.
We then lay cuddling and kissing and having a little chat and then I asked how much time was left. Victoria said we'd already gone ten minutes over so I got dressed and left.When I got back to my car I saw it was only 12.57 so that is why I've given her a neutral. She obviously had someone else on the conveyor belt ready to come in.
I couldn't fault her service but wasn't impressed by her lying to me.

Offline JEH7376

Interesting

Seeing as she is a girl who has really benefitted from ukp exposure I would suggest there are two possible outcomes.from her getting a reputation for having a revolving door approach to bookings

Some ukp members will doubtless have second thoughts about seeing her, I would be very surprised if she isn't aware of it, and either she will change her approach to cater for the more discerning ukp punter, or she will just become merely a vessel for AW mug punters

The ball is in her court, she will get much better repeat business if she listens to the feedback. I have heard that she has lots of regulars, but they wont stay regulars if they are hustled in and out with 5 minute gaps between bookings

Offline twister

the very first time I visited Victoria, She was my second ever punt.....honestly, I had the impression her heart wasn't in it....maybe the rumour that She will be knocking this line of
work on the head at the end of this year  , may have some truth behind it???

Offline Littlefoot

Victoria was on top of my hit list. She's recently had two neutrals. The first one didn't put me off, but this latest one has put her on the back burner for me. Think I'll wait for her next review, see if she bucks her ideas up a bit.  :manhater:

Offline twister

the very first time I visited Victoria, She was my second ever punt.....honestly, I had the impression her heart wasn't in it....maybe the rumour that She will be knocking this line of
work on the head at the end of this year  , may have some truth behind it???

I must apologise to forum members and Victoria....I got her mixed up with Nicholeoxxo.....my mistake

Offline legendinho

I must apologise to forum members and Victoria....I got her mixed up with Nicholeoxxo.....my mistake

are you sure you have her mixed up?  Nichole has been on holiday for about 3 months. Her profile has been down for a while  :unknown:

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks for rectifying that twister, as it wasn't the actual review that was putting me off, as sounds like Thaifan practically had his hour, and all the girls tell lies. It was your first post that was concerning for me. But now you've confirmed the mix up Victoria hasn't quite got to the top of my list but has moved up considerably  :kissgirl:

Andy61

Ive seen Victoria a few times and never had a bad experience.

Do you think the time thing might have been a mistake rather then her "lying". Surely you have a watch or phone too and could have checked the time?

However, personally I dont watch the clock and as long as Ive enjoyed myself then if time isnt up who cares. Sometimes the time runs over - if that happens do we offer to pay more - I think not
« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 10:39:06 am by Andy61 »