Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sensual laraa Maidstone great half hour  (Read 1220 times)

6 review(s) for Lara The Best (3 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bill9

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had a great half hour with Laraa in a nice apartment in a modern gated complex in Maidstone.
She's just as attractive in the flesh in a very natural way, great body. She gives a very passionate gfe with very responsive RO, great oral ....BUT after the first session it was like she went into shutdown mode, probably due to limited spoken English (I've never had a problem before). Found it very awkward in the end, I paid for an hour but due to no chance of building up any conversation I decided to leave after half an hour so can only give a neutral. If I'd paid for half an hour I'd give a positive.

Offline MrMatrix

Sorry to hear this OP. I have spent several 1/2 hour sessions with her and always enjoyed myself. But her English is limited and its difficult to get a conversation going. If I'm in her area I will definitely see her again. Never done an hour with her so cant really say. :hi:

Offline Cunning Punt

Poor English is no excuse for going into shutdown and giving poor service - particularly at £120ph.

Going on yours and MM's comments, seems only one for half-hour booking, which still isn't cheap @ £80.

Thanks very much for the review and advice. :hi: