As i couldnt find any information on this lady I'm counting this as a TOFTT!
Perfect Penny -
External Link/Members OnlyAttracted by the newness of the profile and by the 4 decent feedbacks on AW i made contact with Perfect Penny!
Comms were good, she e-mailed back within a couple of hours with her number and I waited for the moment.
I rang her yesterday lunchtime to see if she was available - no anwser but to my suprise she rang back about 5 minutes later which sort of confirmed how new she was to this. Arranged to meet at 11.30 today. I opted for the 15 minutes for £50.00 as i wasnt too fond of paying £90.00 for the half hour on a first visit (to be honest on any visit i'm not keen on paying £90.00!).
Anyway this morning comes, I txt her if she's still ok for 11.30 (she is) and I said i would txt her when i left and pleasingly i get a txt from her just before i send mine to confirm the house number - all looking good methinks. Pull up, quick call and i'm in.
She rents a bottom floor flat in a very nice house detatched house in the Crosby area. Very safe and very discrete. And from here on it sort of becomes a massive let down!
Door opens, no standing behind, no need as she has jogging bottoms on and a bed top (sort of thing). She did say she put some hold ups on for me - i dont think for a minute she even has a pair.
She is a very nice, pleasent but extremly quiet girl and shy. She's ok looking wise (very plain Jane) and might have looked better had she done something with her short hair. Dont get me wrong she is not a minger or a piss taker - she is just not suited to this type of work. I'd asked for no perfume and she complemented this with no make up or any attempt to look 'sexy'
I should have walked but we all know what happend and i thought maybe when she warmed up we could have some fun.
Off come the clothes (mine too!) she's a fairly decent body, nice young boobs and a fine nipple (she says shes 28 - probably true and it looks body wise as if its her in the pictures. However she doesnt have a toned body, more slighlty curvey around the hips. And for the first time in a while i was with a girl with pubic hair! I loved it when i was younger - not so sure now 30 years on!
So i bend in for a kiss - nothing. Go back and try again and i got a classic fully shut mouth kiss! I should have got dressed straight away.
Anyway i get her on her back have a fumble and kiss of her tits and a little light fingering - which i'm then told i'm 'too rough'. It was just the one finger.
So we moved onto a little bit of oral (fully covered at my request) and it was just mechanical just a sucking of the bell and a nodding action of no more than 1-2 inches.
Quickly moving into fucking part of the session she went on top (Leaned over and checked my watch) and i fucked her hard and got no repsonse at all. At this point i said to her i will stop if you want as you dont look like you are enjoying it to which she respnded politely 'its ok i'm getting on with it'! Said in a very nice way.
A little mish - a man can only watch a women look at the ceiling for so long and then i asked for a little CIF/CIM which she looked shocked at! 'I must have ticked the box by mistake!'
I opted for a quick tug off her and then quickly by myself as i loaded a weeks worth on her chest. She looked shocked at that too!
No wipes for a clean up just a packet of tissues.
As i said before i didnt getthe feeling that this girl was taking the piss at any time. I just think she is totally unsuited to this type of work. To me it looks like she needs a few bob, has found AW and ticked all the boxes to attract people (with the obvious exception of bareback). She offers PSE / GFE - you have no chance.
Now this might be because she didnt fancy a sweaty 50+ panting over her (though i was freshly showered and well presented) and she might react differently with younger guys nearer to her own age - but she's not streetwise enough to understand that this is not how it works.
I finished by suggesting to her to 'be careful' as she didnt do what she offered and that not everyone was as nice as me!
She is a sweet girl - but it was a very strange experience with a complete lack of interaction and engagement.
Thank God i didnt unload the £90.00 but on my way home i passed a Regs place and could only wish what might have been.