Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Samantha 26 (Full Contact) Blackpool  (Read 1643 times)

7 review(s) for Sweet Samantha 26 (4 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
1 review(s) for FULL_CONTACT (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Laid_back_bloke

External Link/Members Only
[Link fixed by admin]

I see this EEU lady is back in Blackpool. Was last November that I actually saw her. Absolutely fantastic time. She has aged a bit since the photos. So you don't quite get the vision there. But she is still a stunner with a body to die for.

My visit is still one of the best last year. She's dropped her price by £10 too. Plus I paid an extra £20 for anal.

Started with us getting to know each other's body's. Then a brief but good massage, that very much hit the important bits. Her oral skill was great. Deep & slow.

On with condom, then started with anal. A touch of gel, & in it went. Anal in 2/3 positions.

My only issue with the punt, was the next. We went from Anal cowgirl, to normal cowgirl. I did ask if she wished to change condom, but she was okay that she was clean. We carried on in a fair few positions after that too. Doggie of cours, until I finally cum in the good old mish. All with a finger deep in that ass. After she whiped away the condom. Cleaned me up with wipes. Then she wandered around the apartment totally naked chatting away.

She is fairly tall in comparison to the Thai girls I usually see. Also not a twig, but far from carrying any extra.  A proper woman, who knows how to use her body.

My only issue is that she didn't want to swap condoms after anal. Glad I hadn't had done any oral on her myself. Normally I would of, but we moved at a fair pace. So I did intend later, but gave a miss.

Offline bigmc

Ludwig

Try
External Link/Members Only
[Link fixed by admin]

The phone app links don't work on here

Here's a working link External Link/Members Only

She has a recent negative review on here ...

Ludwig

Admittedly, it's been several years since I saw her, and the photos are heavily touched up - but if my memory serves me correctly, and for the benefit of those who like to do a little research before diving into a punt, here's a little historic info about the girl in the photos currently on display on this profile ...

She used to work under the name of Natasha / Natalie off a profile called Full_Contact -  External Link/Members Only - which was floating around since at least 2011.  I saw her in 2012 in Croydon but she worked in a number of  different locations in London, frequently working alongside another pretty Romanian calling herself "Five Star / Six Star / Page 3 Babe".  They went off to work in the Midlands before disappearing 2 or 3 years ago...

Ignore the fact that the profile which she is using now is also 4 years old - there's been some profile swapping going on here, and it was originally used by a completely different Romanian girl, calling herself Caroline....

Searches on here on Full_Contact's old AW ID External Link/Members Only will bring up old threads (e.g. here & here), with posts by punters who've seen her ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Laid_back_bloke

As I said it was last November I saw her. That time the visit was spot on. I remember she did resemble the photos, all be it that she's was a fair few years older.

Overall I found she was a good one. Actually I Had planned on seeing her this morning. Messaged her the other day, & was fine. Gave me her new location (just road name). But trying to phone her all morning today, without an answer though.

Anyway, been to see Sada now at the White Cottage (review to follow) as there virtually in next street. So have to give Sam a miss until next time I'm up for some fun, that's if she's in Blackpool. Plus the fact that she gets nowt negative against her, as like it's said. Might be someone totally different.