Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Strong Comments But No Review?  (Read 1796 times)

Offline Corus Boy

Let me be clear, I am not defending this girl and I doubt I will ever visit her but on reading the ChazUK thread I can't help but notice the number of relatively new posters stepping in with negative stories about this girl.

Now I think any feedback is good to read but a few Reviews from these punters may have helped save other punters some money.  I appreciate that not everyone wants to submit reviews but why not when they are happy to post on threads and sharing information that might be hidden/lost in a long or badly titles thread.

So I ask, come on guys share good and bad, new or old, preferably as soon as possible after the event.

If you are a new member you can still submit reviews on historical punts, if the lady still works and maybe even if she has retired. As you will notice, some punters here have good memories and identify new profiles as 'retreads' that may have been attempting to hide a bad history.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 09:22:56 am by Corus Boy »

Offline HughJardon

I agree with all thats said above.
Negative reviews are very important, after all we are all here to help one another out, and pointing out negatives where a financial drain could take place, is above all something we all need to know.

I did read a new members comments stating that he was unsure about reviewing a girl as his experience differed from a positive set by a more senior member of the site. We dont have forum faves in Wales as the Touring turnover is extremely high. Review as you see it whether good or bad, be honest

The reviewing process not only looks good on your membership quota but helps the masses considerably all over the country

+1 CB

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

+1 CB and HJ  :thumbsup:

On registering for this site a few months ago I made sure I got a few good reviews under my belt before sharing too many other views.

We all benefit from the feedback and commentary. But, as mentioned by CB, we are more likely to be sceptical if that commentary (good as it may be) is not accompanied by more detailed reviews

Swansea lad

Ive seen her a few times, she was half decent looking when i first seen her with a pretty face but has gained a lot of weight and was a bit scruffy last time.
Shes got a drink problem no doubt about it. On the plus side, last time i seen her i paid about £40, she sucked me off then took one hell of a pounding. Shes got a fued going on with a girl called Nickie.

Offline Hotmat

The best is even to be honest on AW... I know it's not easy when your dick's been in her asshole for quite a while, but I try to be honnest. My method is simple:
- Great punt : Positive +  I rave about it
- Good punt : Positive +  I say she's nice and it was good
- Average punt : Positive +  I talk about the location and say it was OK
- Bad punt :  i leave a factual feedback + say I won't be back
- Horrible punt :  I say it's the worst I've had and I wish I could replace my dick with a fresh one.

The problem is the bad one rarely accept or confirm the booking, so I leave it as a simple feedback.

Offline Corus Boy

The best is even to be honest on AW... I know it's not easy when your dick's been in her asshole for quite a while, but I try to be honnest. My method is simple:
- Great punt : Positive +  I rave about it
- Good punt : Positive +  I say she's nice and it was good
- Average punt : Positive +  I talk about the location and say it was OK
- Bad punt :  i leave a factual feedback + say I won't be back
- Horrible punt :  I say it's the worst I've had and I wish I could replace my dick with a fresh one.

The problem is the bad one rarely accept or confirm the booking, so I leave it as a simple feedback.

And on here?

Offline Hotmat

I am only new to this website. Only discovered it while looking for untainted feedback after a few wrong encounters... Will start writing reviews here too though.

tonibell99

I am only new to this website. Only discovered it while looking for untainted feedback after a few wrong encounters... Will start writing reviews here too though.

The good thing about leaving a review on here is that it is done anonymously, (assuming you're not dull enough to have the same username for both sites.

When you leave it on AW the girl knows who you are and sometimes it can be a bit awkward.

Offline Corus Boy

When you leave it on AW the girl knows who you are and sometimes it can be a bit awkward.

As can every other girl.

God forbid you punt and review a girl who then adds 'Bareback' to her 'Likes' list.

np500

Fuck, that's a good point CB, hopefully the type of girls I see would never go down that road, but Thay all have boyfriends etc I guess at one time or another !

Swansea lad

People rarely agree with me anyway. Girls i think are great others moan about while girls punters describe as pretty i think are ugly.

np500

We all got our preference's S L, we only chirp about what we like and if we had a good time or not while seeing these girls, no one generaly judges unless your seeing a barebacking roma ( not saying you are there ) but that's really nothing to do with us ( but we do like to know so we can avoid ) you makes your choices etc, you see who you like, not who we like.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 11:57:37 pm by np500 »

Offline aazbo22

People rarely agree with me anyway. Girls i think are great others moan about while girls punters describe as pretty i think are ugly.

Its not about the personal preference and what you like and what you dont like - but knowing that the girl is the same as the pictures, got a clean tidy place, actually washes is good to know. And if they are a time waster or promises things they dont do - thats also good to know.

Also Swansea lad.... you have no reviews so we cant disagree with you  :lol:

« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 12:21:49 pm by aazbo22 »

Swansea lad

Its not about the personal preference and what you like and what you dont like - but knowing that the girl is the same as the pictures, got a clean tidy place, actually washes is good to know. And if they are a time waster or promises things they dont do - thats also good to know.

Also Swansea lad.... you have no reviews so we cant disagree with you  :lol:

Ok Miss Scarlett was a typical example, she met me late at night, house was spotless, she was really clean, chatted to me for ages, she wasnt the best fuck but put lots of effort in. Went well over time, chatted again after, screamed and moaned with the best of them right through the punt. Everyone else says she has a drug problem,isnt reliable, house is dirty.etc
Im on my 2nd username on here, i come close to my third a few weeks ago. I mentioned a girl i had met on here, she knew it was me and took offence. I had to ditch my sim card.

np500

Am I missing something here ? Why are you on your 2nd going on 3rd SIM card  S L ?  don't know how long you been punting ? More importantly what have you said ? But so long as your comments are truthfull , what's the problem, or do you like seeing nut  loops ? I think I'm pretty average in going on two years, about 35-40 punts ? ( I'll check ) most know my aw / uk p names etc,  I've nothing to hide , never had a problem, one girl had a mad half hour and got band but that aside what has happened for you to be on the run all the time ? You don't need to answer any of the above, but it would be interesting.

Offline charlie-mott

Ok Miss Scarlett was a typical example, she met me late at night, house was spotless, she was really clean, chatted to me for ages, she wasnt the best fuck but put lots of effort in. Went well over time, chatted again after, screamed and moaned with the best of them right through the punt. Everyone else says she has a drug problem,isnt reliable, house is dirty.etc
Im on my 2nd username on here, i come close to my third a few weeks ago. I mentioned a girl i had met on here, she knew it was me and took offence. I had to ditch my sim card.

You might want to check the rules on multiple accounts and send a message to admin to let him know.

Chorus Boy left MissScarlett a positive review, so not everyone disagrees with you - And even if they do this site is not about repeating the same as everyone else. People have different opinions on things. That's normal! A wider range of views gives other punters a more rounded view of the girls and enables them to make an informed decision.

Offline HughJardon

As said on many occassions, have a username thats different on AW to UKP, also try not to mention times and dates and also avoid telling personal things that went on during the meet, "she jet streamed piss in my mouth, and I gargled the eastenders theme tune" would be something very memorable that would make your recognition easier for the girl to identify you.

If and when you do a review just tell it how it is, if people disagree thats OK. We dont all want to be on this site reviewing and fucking the same girl all in agreeance how amazing she is, no we want opinions off all punter types whether new, experienced, young or old, everyones opinions are relevant.

Punt Well  :drinks:

Swansea lad

Am I missing something here ? Why are you on your 2nd going on 3rd SIM card  S L ?  don't know how long you been punting ? More importantly what have you said ? But so long as your comments are truthfull , what's the problem, or do you like seeing nut  loops ? I think I'm pretty average in going on two years, about 35-40 punts ? ( I'll check ) most know my aw / uk p names etc,  I've nothing to hide , never had a problem, one girl had a mad half hour and got band but that aside what has happened for you to be on the run all the time ? You don't need to answer any of the above, but it would be interesting.

I made a comment on here and a girl figured out who i was, my previous account.

A few weeks ago i confirmed i had seen a girl advertising on aw. I made a few comments about she was asking to much and remarks about her appearance. She knew it was me and an argument started so i ditched the sim and got a new one.

I first started punting in my early 20's stopped for a long time maybe 10 years and been back at it a few years. I go through phases, lately i have had about a dozen meets with a few girls off SA in about a 8 week period. I like small girls, with long hair and few or ideally no tattoos so my options are limited. I think my next proper wg punt will be englishrebecca and no sign of that happening soon.

np500

Go see little fairy, she sounds like your type, if you do get in to an argument, so long as your in the right, usually Thay have nothing to come back with after a couple of salvos, choose your punts carefully , treat with mutual respect and generaly, what can go wrong ?

Offline aazbo22

if it is an opinion you cant be wrong can you - if it is not fact then that is another matter.
Just be truthful in you reviews and let the people reading them make their own mind up on if they want to see the WG.

Also some reviews from you would be nice lol  :D