Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Classy crystals of York  (Read 1750 times)

Offline PussyLover789

Hey guys, im in york next friday and ive put in a reverse booking, and this young lady has placed a bid and she does sound nice, what worries me is that i read a thread and it states she use to call herself "Ruby Toots"  and she was a well known barebacker, is this true?? because if it is shes getting deleted off my reverse booking, help me on this one guys  :hi:://www.adultwork.com/3297908 or External Link/Members Only

Offline p3ngu1n

You're right, she used to go by Ruby Toots, offering BB (solo and GB parties). Most recently she was also doing GB parties with another lass who used to call herself Kennedy+xxxxx. She does come across well, and the only reason that stopped me seeing her in the past is the whole bb thing (I told her as such at the time). I get the sense from her more recent profiles that perhaps she's turned over a new "flap" (no sign of bb on her profile), just I've not considered her since then to be honest and not sure I would

Offline stevedave

For me, once a lass is tarred with the bb stick, there's no getting away from it - if I know they have offered it, then no thanks.

Offline cueball

Didn't this lass used to work in the crossflatts/shipley area?

I remember the ruby toots profile and the bb, she looked tidy as well, shame about the bb, she'll stay in the bin for me I'm afraid.

Offline p3ngu1n

Didn't this lass used to work in the crossflatts/shipley area?

I remember the ruby toots profile and the bb, she looked tidy as well, shame about the bb, she'll stay in the bin for me I'm afraid.

She did CB, and before that I think she was in Bingley or Batley - one of the two. And you're right steve, once put off with the whole bb thing I never really changed my mind about her (plenty of clean lasses about)

Offline PussyLover789

Thanx for the feedback guys, shes getting removed from my reverse booking and into the blacklist she goes    :thumbsdown:

Offline PussyLover789

Looks like she's started offering bareback again, silly woman  :thumbsdown:

Offline p3ngu1n

Looks like she's started offering bareback again, silly woman  :thumbsdown:

She must have a death wish - wouldn't touch her with another man's :vomit:

Offline PussyLover789

She must have a death wish - wouldn't touch her with another man's :vomit:
  I know i wouldnt neither, i was also told that she lets punters cum inside her for an extra fee, dirty disgusting woman  :vomit: :thumbsdown: