Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Early daytime punts  (Read 916 times)

DodeCode

I'm finding more an more that due to work, my primary free time is in the mornings as I can be busy until 10-1100 at night which by that time, I want my bed.

I'm assuming that in general WGs are pretty much working into the small hours and pretty much uncontactable until about 11am the following morning by which time, it's too late for me to arrange anything.

Do any of you guys find yourself in a similar position?

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Not necessarily ! The early bird catches the worm  :dance: If you have seen them before you can discuss an early appointment also ask for a discounted rate as they won't be earning that early normally  :thumbsup:

Offline Steely Dan

I'm assuming that in general WGs are pretty much working into the small hours and pretty much uncontactable until about 11am the following morning by which time, it's too late for me to arrange anything.

I think this assumption is wrong in many cases.  Agency might make the girls work late.  Indies set their own hours and so they may stop very early.  But that is what I have been told by a few, who know what they all do. Could be a question for UKE.

But no need to ask us or UKE.  Drop a note to the girl you want and ask her if she will do a 6AM meet or whatever. if you want to phone her at 8AM, then phone her.  If she doesn't want calls it will be off. 

JW.Bobbitt

I'm finding more an more that due to work, my primary free time is in the mornings as I can be busy until 10-1100 at night which by that time, I want my bed.

I am in exactly the same position.
Nearly every punt I have is before 11am.
It is very simple - just do your arranging the day (or 2) before. Last minute is a waste of time

Offline DipsyDoodle

I do all my punting in the mornings for the exact same reason.  I normally schedule about a week in advance and never had a problem except once when I girl was unable to make it to her location due to logistically problems (she rearranged for the following week).