Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luscious Kira - Canning Town  (Read 3343 times)

13 review(s) for LUSCIOUS KIRA (8 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

cheekychapito

Luscious Kira
External Link/Members Only
45 stated (maybe a smidge older)
OWO, RO, Full sex, did not want/ask for Dfk so don't know if she does. No extras taken (various extras stated on a-work)
£50 for 30 mins

I fancied some extra time after football and saw Luscious Kira was nearby. Have had her on the Hotlist for a while as a milf to mash up.

I proposed time by text and was given a location. It's a new build block of flats not far from Canning Town tube station.
Arrived at the building and phoned to be let in (security door etc). The phone convo was a little weird as another conversation was being conducted in a foreign language in between getting me in.

Was greated by Kira in lingerie, nice touch. There was some other lady there either a maid or Co worker but it was clear from my attempt at small talk that Kira and English were not close friends. Sexual instructions are understood though.

I'd say the a-work site pics are a fair reflection, although may be a couple of years old. I'd say Kira is 5'8".minimum, tanned and quite nice skin for a mature woman. good size tits, little bit of belly but not off putting for me, size 12 I'd say. Basically a busty curvy milf.

Dived straight in really. Got in the bed where she lightly kiss me from neck to chest area, brief nipples suck and then proceed down to a very nice OWO blowjob.

She has a good technique with licking along the shaft and occasionally spitting on my cock. Not much in the way of wanking more than sucking, so a plus for my book.

I responded in kind with reverse oral although no fingers allowed. Gave her a good lapping and she was audibly responsive and got wet, some nice touches like holding her lips open. Pussy was shaved and fresh.

Went back for more OWO to get me hard for fucking. Again good technique and no quibbles about going again. Got a bit more depth this time nearing deep throat territory, which was nice - a reward maybe? One awkward moment when other women said something and Kira briefly paused to reply.

Quick check of the clock said I had around 10 mins. So got covered up and spent the remaining time pounding her in doggy. No issues or complaints so she can take a good going over. Spunked and was done in time.

All in all I was very happy with the punt. Kira clearly knows what she's doing and I didn't detect any clock watching, rushing or disengagement. I'd definitely go again when I'm in the mood for milf sex. Goof value for money.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline SamLP

She does FK. I saw her a few months ago when she was working in Harrow. Didn't fuck her though. I was enjoying her owo and decided to let her suck me to completion. Quiet girl though.

Offline London77

Good review. I saw her a couple of months back. She goes about her work in a decent fashion. Not a stunner but accurate to aw. Gave an ok massage for me, then proceeded to owo and I had paid extra £10 for cim. As original post says, good technique. So finished in her mouth and she tried to swallow, but this led to her choking and running out the room reaching! Killed the mood, but I'd had my fun. Worth a visit and a decent price.