Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anita Sexyyy69  (Read 3670 times)

12 review(s) for JULIA_xxx69 (8 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline johnnygunz

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Liked the look of this girl on the TOFTT thread, and after Punther's positive review i decided to take the plunge

Comms: pretty good call and texts
Price: £50 for 30mins
Services: kissing OWO rimming(on her) RO protected sex
Girl: claims she's 20 and probably is. Looks like her pics but slightly darker toned. very bubbly and a bit funny. VERY short

This was a fun punt, she is very fun but maybe at times childish and thats why i believe her age. She was teasing me alot but it could be seen as a time wasting tactic, mainly because she's romanian. She did seem a bit jaded, i think she does 10-10 and i was at the end bit. She's so tiny and light that i finally got to do the move below (dont know the name of it) on a girl as i usually get bigger girls. One ticked off the bucket list  :D Also there was a mirror in the room and view was excellent  :thumbsup:

for £50 its definitely VFM

Also im now 2/2 for positive romanians. i think the trick is, if they do OWO then they must be alright. otherwise they could be a bitchy clean freak ( my opinion only)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline pumps

i think the trick is, if they do OWO then they must be alright. otherwise they could be a bitchy clean freak ( my opinion only)

Theres no trick or science when it comes to Romanians.......You just never know untill moneys exhanged hands & your pants are off and your lying on the multiple punter towel....lol

Also interesting take on the time wasting tactics,  I didn't see it like that but now you mention it....

punther

You saw her in the end  :thumbsup:

She is real tiny...when i saw her i picked her up from the armpits in the same way you would pick up a child  :D

Next time you are with a chick that small you need to do standing 69...its an interesting position

Offline johnnygunz

You saw her in the end  :thumbsup:

She is real tiny...when i saw her i picked her up from the armpits in the same way you would pick up a child  :D

Next time you are with a chick that small you need to do standing 69...its an interesting position

you need  to PM me some girls her size with a decent arse. she was incredibly small, no wonder no black guys.

Offline johnnygunz

Also interesting take on the time wasting tactics,  I didn't see it like that but now you mention it....

another thing she said that was so typical romanian WG, i said no need to rush she goes "but i like when guys cum quickly" haha

Offline hantshagger

another thing she said that was so typical romanian WG, i said no need to rush she goes "but i like when guys cum quickly" haha

I bet she does.  Gives the girl paid down-time!  I came quicker than I would have liked with her, and felt the rest of the time we had, was not so well used, because of that.

To pick up on punther's commment -   she's a great one, being so light to lift, for the standing 69 position, I'd agree!

Offline pumps

LOL well that's true of all wg's I suppose, at least she was honest  :lol:

punther

you need  to PM me some girls her size with a decent arse. she was incredibly small, no wonder no black guys.
  theres a thread for this

Search londons little ladies

Offline Top Dog

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Liked the look of this girl on the TOFTT thread, and after Punther's positive review i decided to take the plunge

Comms: pretty good call and texts
Price: £50 for 30mins
Services: kissing OWO rimming(on her) RO protected sex
Girl: claims she's 20 and probably is. Looks like her pics but slightly darker toned. very bubbly and a bit funny. VERY short

This was a fun punt, she is very fun but maybe at times childish and thats why i believe her age. She was teasing me alot but it could be seen as a time wasting tactic, mainly because she's romanian. She did seem a bit jaded, i think she does 10-10 and i was at the end bit. She's so tiny and light that i finally got to do the move below (dont know the name of it) on a girl as i usually get bigger girls. One ticked off the bucket list  :D Also there was a mirror in the room and view was excellent  :thumbsup:

for £50 its definitely VFM

Also im now 2/2 for positive romanians. i think the trick is, if they do OWO then they must be alright. otherwise they could be a bitchy clean freak ( my opinion only)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Glad you had a good punt mate did she do DFK

Offline johnnygunz

Glad you had a good punt mate did she do DFK

There was kissing, but just light stuff.

swat32

May I ask what was the Rimming on her like? Was she smooth and clean?

Offline Top Dog

Thanks for the info I will keep her for maybe a plan B as I do like FK/DFK in my punts  :hi:

Offline johnnygunz

May I ask what was the Rimming on her like? Was she smooth and clean?
Yes and yes. No hair, very clean and no surprising smell or anything to put u off  :sarcastic:

Offline johnnygunz

Thanks for the info I will keep her for maybe a plan B as I do like FK/DFK in my punts  :hi:
Yh she's a 15-30 min punt at best. She seemed really tired by the time I went. Maybe earlier more enthusiastic with the kissing.