Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sub~Ruby  (Read 1835 times)

Vemynal

Hi, anyone here seen Sub~Ruby in Bournemouth?

External Link/Members Only

Thanks.

Rozenko

Did you get to see her yet? I really like the look of her too, but have yet to have the pleasure. Let me know. Cheers

Offline trebor1956

For a couple of face pictures of Ruby check out the Southern Parties profile as below:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She is on my HL and I am looking to try her out in the near future. Interested to hear if anyone else has any experience of her :P

Rozenko

Yeah I've seen her PG, she's cute. I'll let you know if I go in there first. I'm not really into the whole bdsm thing, I'm just after regular shenanigans. Hopefully she's just as good at that.

Offline charger70

Yes, I have paid her a visit in the last month, and posted a report also.

She is a very nice girl, a great quiet location, rather quiet though, and I think someone on her AW feedback described her as shy, and I would agree with that. Maybe not my first choice for a GFE/vanilla session, She is a great kisser, and very enthusiastic about her work, and in the sub role, she really excels.

She isn't a clock watcher, and did  loosen up during the session (2 hours ) and I think that she will give a better service, as one gets to know her better, something I intend to test! I hope this helps somewhat.

Cheers, Andy.

mr-b1234

Hi, anyone here seen Sub~Ruby in Bournemouth?

External Link/Members Only

Thanks.

I've seen her. Nice girl. definitely not the girl in the pictures, unless the pics were ages ago and she has been eating a lot since then.
Don't want to sound unkind though, as she is a nice girl who you can really, really abuse and she takes it all.
Very obliging.
Just a lot bigger than the pics suggest.

Offline purple_t

I've seen her. Nice girl. definitely not the girl in the pictures, unless the pics were ages ago and she has been eating a lot since then.
Don't want to sound unkind though, as she is a nice girl who you can really, really abuse and she takes it all.
Very obliging.
Just a lot bigger than the pics suggest.

Her profile says size 14 so I would never go into a punt with her expecting a slim girl (14 isn't exactly small and girls can be a bit generous with their sizes on AW at the best of times).

Although I would never usually go above size 10 if I'm paying, I am tempted to see her given the good things I've read here, and if you are into sub games / rough sex as I am, her profile makes her sound like the ideal girl for this. However her AW feedback is pretty hit and miss. Looks like she flakes on a fair number of bookings, and given that she's outcall only it would be especially annoying if you'd booked a hotel somewhere specifically for the punt.