Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NaughtyLara in Bristol  (Read 1524 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Dirty looking Brazilian :rose: in Town maybe although he profile also mentions she's in
Birmingham. :wackogirl:

Profile doesn't mention she charges any extras so looks like her rate is £130ph including OWO/CIM and anal. :thumbsup:

Offline Brazilian Martian

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Dirty looking Brazilian :rose: in Town maybe although he profile also mentions she's in
Birmingham. :wackogirl:

Profile doesn't mention she charges any extras so looks like her rate is £130ph including OWO/CIM and anal. :thumbsup:

If your expecting all that included your in for a big shock that will cost you at least 150 she's working from a brothel well she was when I saw her before. Plus latin women are the masters of asking for extras or telling you that they dnt do certain services  :hi:

Offline Ellroy44

Not a fan of that really big tatt of hers though. Other than that she looks pretty hot.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
cant see a mention of bristol on her page?
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Roth

cant see a mention of bristol on her page?

Showing Brum now. :hi: Was showing on the Bristol searches earlier and with a number so maybe she or Sergei hit the wrong button rather than a case of brazen PG or movie selling? :unknown: :unknown:

• Banned
  • Service Provider

James999

what the acual fuck how is that touting

well you seem keen to make pointless comments on other local girls to keep your name out there, i.e. "she's not available but you are", yet when you have actual complaints / issues with your clients you avoid those threads like the plague  :music:

well you seem keen to make pointless comments on other local girls to keep your name out there, i.e. "she's not available but you are", yet when you have actual complaints / issues with your clients you avoid those threads like the plague  :music:

+ 100,000,000

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Honestly the 2 of you are acting like sad bullies

James999

So you've bene caught out touting (Again) and now you're playing the victim, next it will be the "ill / in hospital" stuff, really you couldn't make it up  :sarcastic:

Offline Roth

So what do we all think about NaughtyLara then?  :unknown:

• Banned
  • Service Provider
no james really the bit you cant make up is your pathetic behavour . why do you choose to put others down all the time, is your life really that unhappy

why not try adult baby minding that will suit you for your first review here

Honestly the 2 of you are acting like sad bullies

Nobody is bullying you it's just people have noticed how you seem to comment on other prossies reviews or posts with comments that are not really Warrented and it is touting as you seem to love the attention it brings you.

Also to the white knights that seem to want to defend your honour by saying you are not touting or they appreciate your comments get a life  :dash:

James999

your pathetic behavour .

You asked how you were touting so I explained it to you  :music:

You then play the victim card, and now trying a bit of abuse, come on step your game up a bit   :hi:
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 05:54:11 pm by James999 »

no james really the bit you cant make up is your pathetic behavour . why do you choose to put others down all the time, is your life really that unhappy

why not try adult baby minding that will suit you for your first review here

The barb about him having no reviews is played out now others on here have confirmed that he's a punter so that's good enough for me  :hi: so you may need a better response  :wackogirl:

Offline Ellroy44

So what do we all think about NaughtyLara then?  :unknown:

Think she looks alright even with the ugly tatt. Hell of a drive for me though, I'm in Devon :D

Offline Roth

My bets on 5+ pages on this one.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline hottext72

Agree but I don't think it will be on naughtylara :D  :lol:

Offline SmokeEater

Yeah though I wish people would just stick to the topic in question!!