Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dionne NTS, Edinburgh  (Read 1795 times)

Online f_angel

Saw Dionne this evening having not picked her in the lounge for a few weeks. Nice slim scottish girl, very friendly. Into the room, lots of  enthusiastic kissing after she stripped (this continued throughout the meet), leading to really good, deep OWO. Moved into 69 for a while which she seemed to enjoy, tasted great, nice and clean. This went on for quite a while, then more oral so I could enjoy the view. Eventually got a rubber on and went into cowgirl, then mish til she came, then pulled out, rubber off and she finished me off over her rather nice pair of tits. An enjoyable session

Offline Largs43

Accurate review of her, I've seen her a couple of times and also found her enthusiastic, energetic and with a likeable personality.

Difficult to say her age, definitely over 30, possibly well over, but with a good slim, tight body and  no wrinkles!

Offline Jabba the Slut

I seen Dionne recently at New Town and would also agree with the above comments.
Really friendly girl who definitely delivers on all requests and services. One of my best ever sauna punts.