Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Need a safe first punt...suggestions  (Read 1716 times)

flagrunner

Following on from my recent post. I'm thinking of taking the leap from legal punting overseas to home punting.

I need a safe first punt. I'm willing to travel to Edinburgh/Glasgow/Aberdeen and places in between.  I just need someone who is a known (and highly recommended) quantity who will be a safe and fun first punt. No particular type required...it is the attitude that matters here.

PMs if necessary.

Please, recommend me a nice, safe, friendly first punt.

I promise to report back!

Flag

Offline Oscar13

You should try Jasmine4hotfun.  She's very good.  Will put you at ease no problem thus you'll have a gr8 time.  She's fab at Owo thus really gives her all during time spent with her.  She's Glasgow based & works from Hotels and/or serviced Apartments in and around the City centre.  :D :D :cool: :cool:

Offline bluelion8884

Tell you what, give Jewels a shout: External Link/Members Only

She had a previous profile with loads of feedback, and I have enjoyed her company a few times over the years. She is great and worth the visit. Wish she was my first lol  :angelgirl:

Offline Astarter

Have seen jasmines profile since my first day on aw. For some reason I've never been interested, I think I remember reading she was facially unattractive and that always put me off. But with recommendations from experienced punters and having heard several comments on her owo recently I think I'm now rather intrigued!

Offline Next1

Sexy summer was my first regular go to girl, not always the most convenient for me time wise.
But I would recommend her. Nice girl, well reviewed(feedback on AW). Comms were always good and a cracking ride into the bargain....

ickydicky

Sexy summer was my first regular go to girl, not always the most convenient for me time wise.
But I would recommend her. Nice girl, well reviewed(feedback on AW). Comms were always good and a cracking ride into the bargain....

agreed sexysummer is a deliable glasgow matron for popping you punting cherry

flagrunner

Much appreciated all, thanks!  :hi: