Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine Hot23 - Cardiff  (Read 2126 times)

17 review(s) for Jasmine Hot23 (11 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]
21 review(s) for Jasmine hot26 (13 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]
16 review(s) for Jasmine hot24 (11 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

jamesjonesjames111

External Link/Members Only

I went to see this girl this evening. A romanian blonde, very attractive. I would highly recommend.

She is only here for four days so if you are considering it you'll have to be quick.

Shes on Westgate Street, not the best place for parking but there's the nearby NCP.

I had kissing, oral without, and covered sex. She is really enthusiastic and a really good shag.

Enjoy!  :drinks:

Offline foreverhung

Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline foreverhung

I'm sorry Gents, I have 52 photos to tug over and this is going to put me back in hospital, hopefully see you on the other side

Offline HughJardon

52 images to Tug over forever. Sounds like your night was well and truely sorted

Smoking hot Bod on this girl  :bomb:
Thanks for the review J

Offline Ilove29394

Real good Bj skills but covered AND YESSSS she is tight . Never cummed as fast before  :dash: Embarrassing . There was another girl there in the apartment cant find her profile now . SHe could have left as she wasnt getting many punters.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 12:15:55 am by Ilove29394 »

jamesjonesjames111

Pussy Hot Wet and Tight?  :angelgirl:

Yes very tight, she really got into it too. I always love it when they push back and give it some and she definitely wanted to give my cock a good seeing to

Offline foreverhung

Thanks guys, I'm off for a Wank or 20 now

Offline fumanchu11

I'm sorry Gents, I have 52 photos to tug over and this is going to put me back in hospital, hopefully see you on the other side

a few new pictures up on her profile for you
i seen her recently in both bath and cardiff and she is smoking hot  :wacko: