Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheating wife Linda  (Read 5796 times)

1 review(s) for cheatttingwifelinda (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Barry78

External Link/Members Only

Locstion: house on a quiet estate. Easy parking. Easy to find.

Comms: had one of those auto emails on the purple site,  that gave her number. Called her and a very cheery voice answered. Gave me details of location and prices.

Meet: Linda states bb on her profile,  however that is not something I partake in.  I wanted make this clear as I feel it's important for us all to be safe. Linda is fine about this and was happy to Suck me off via a rubber.
So the meet was fun. She's a happy,  slutty milf,  that you'd probably think about fucking but wouldn't tell your mates.
The service is good, and there were no airs and graces.  She was friendly and up for a laugh. After I popped my load we sat and chatted for a bit,  something I don't really do.

I would return as this area has pretty slim pickings,  and she is really friendly. I don't think I'd trust anything without though.

Thanks.

Offline transparent

So the meet was fun. She's a happy,  slutty milf,  that you'd probably think about fucking but wouldn't tell your mates.

LOL I don't think I would admit to it either but I would definately have a go on it.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
HP will be well pleased with the discovery of this review.

Offline Badvicar

"Slim pickings".

Must be Dire in Essex . A fat bb'r. HP's senior railcard must be moist in anticipation. You like fatties and barebacker, so our punting paths won't cross.

Offline NelsonH

After 8 years bare-backing all and sundry her husband is not interested in her.

Wonder why?

Offline Johnny wishbone

Jesus you can even bb her arse. Wrong un

Offline Brazilian Martian

"Slim pickings".

Must be Dire in Essex . A fat bb'r. HP's senior railcard must be moist in anticipation. You like fatties and barebacker, so our punting paths won't cross.

:sarcastic: :lol:

carefree

"Slim pickings".

Fuck me :vomit:

I live in Essex too so trust me when I say that the pickings aren't so terrible that you'd need to resort to that :dash:

OP just must have a thing for old and obese barebackers because there are shit loads of younger, fitter sexier non BB's in Essex, that's a fact :hi: