Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JuicyLucie6969 Clacton  (Read 2379 times)

1 review(s) for juicylucie_6969 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Barry78

External Link/Members Only

Location: great. Near a parade of shops,  with round the back parking.
House is a terrace but not many people about. Felt safe enough.

Comms: was a bit slow in the email responses,  however agreed meet details and they were adequate. 

The meet: before I go on,  juicy Lucy has had a few profiles on the site,  and has two at the moment from what I can gather.
The meet itself was OK. She's not the age she stares on her profile by a country mile. She gave a bit of dirty talk 'oh you want to cum on my pretty young face',  which was a little off putting as it felt like it was lifted straight from a barely legal brazzers vid, but at least she tried.
The blowjob was OK,  if a little toothy. She let me play with her,  and seemed to enjoy herself. Popped my load over her face and mouth,  and hair.

Would I return?  Well maybe. But only via her over profile as the prices stated appear to be twenty quid cheaper! 

Thanks for reading. 

Offline englandfan

hi

can you list all her profiles?

reason im asking is i know that JuicyLucyBoo is not this girl - its the bitch that ripped me off 'EnglishDaisy88'

thanks

Barry78

Sure mate. Juicylucie6969 and the other I suspect is xxx temptation.

I'm pretty much 100% they are the same person. It's a tiny town,  with very little options,  plus each profile she's had,  has had similar pictures,  texts. Etc.

I may be wrong,  and would love to be as that would mean there would be another in the area,  but I'm pretty sure!

Also,  thanks for the warning  about Lucyboo. I was going to contact her,  but read the horror story and saved myself a nightmare. Sorry you had to go through that mate.

Juicy67

Just for the record guys xxxtemptation is me aka juicy67. I closed down my old profile but started a new one a few months ago. Defo not the same gal :)) x

Barry78

Just for the record guys xxxtemptation is me aka juicy67. I closed down my old profile but started a new one a few months ago. Defo not the same gal :)) x
My apologies.  Didn't mean to offend!

Juicy67

Offline englandfan

i think there is some confusion here

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

is not the same person as

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

right?

Barry which one did you see?

Juicy67

Hiya its temptation. He seen juicie luicy not me. X