Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: anyone get "favours" from working girls?  (Read 17530 times)

Offline seeker

I would give good odds that Mr seeker is referring to yo yo retiring lillywhite
Nope wasn't liilymite...
I still have intentions of rattling this young :lol: lady .

ickydicky

i take it that whoever she is the 'young lady's' job description is hoor ;)

Offline myothernameis

Not now, but when the sauna in Glasgow were open, favours if that's what you want to call it

Kelly new Blythswood sauna, used to charge me £40/£50 for massage, oral, sex, and anything else that went, £40/£50 is for 30 min's or 1hr

So for £75 all in 1 hr, 2 pops, that was a bargain

Offline Clattypats

A better ? Might have been..does anyone put up good reviews for a discounted service off a WG..That's what I thought this topic might b about (and I don't for a start ) :thumbsdown: plus I'm not implying anything :unknown:

bigbell

A better ? Might have been..does anyone put up good reviews for a discounted service off a WG..That's what I thought this topic might b about (and I don't for a start ) :thumbsdown: plus I'm not implying anything :unknown:

didnt want names mentioned, as it might disadvantage punts in the future

Offline Clattypats

didnt want names mentioned, as it might disadvantage punts in the future
aye for some..no me though..but it does happen wae certain punters av been told.just thought the question was aimed more at that :unknown:

Offline Queynte

Im happy if the services I get are the services offered. More often than not, I find myself feeling short changed by either service or time.  WGs are in it for the money, and many try to get away with the minimum, like many people do in the jobs.

As a result I often try a bonus system.

Once we agree on services and time, a price is quoted £X.  I then offer £X+Y for the services and time, but only if they do everything promised.  If they don't then the price will be £X-Z.  If they are genuinely going to offer the services and time offered, then they should jump at the chance of a higher fee, if they hesitate then you've saved yourself a potential costly shit punt.

Lolapinga_x

good to know, you wouldnt want to expand on this? :angelgirl:

Sorry for absence in replying, I've been delayed due to things outwith my control.

I offer GFE which I love. I also love regulars that open up to me and vice versa and we take it past the basic GFE experience.

In short,  I'm open to the right communication.

bigbell

Sorry for absence in replying, I've been delayed due to things outwith my control.

I offer GFE which I love. I also love regulars that open up to me and vice versa and we take it past the basic GFE experience.

In short,  I'm open to the right communication.

sounds promising  :hi:

Offline BigLicks

Really.....  :unknown:

Jelly-Tot aka lucy lemonade who is long retired.  Kate massage 4 u who no longer offers full service and another retired one whose name escapes me. Obviously they're all from a few years ago hence no reviews.

must be doin something wrong here if u can tease this out of WGs. Or maybe this is a thing of the past if they are retired now. Am away for a sulk.

oh_no

It can sometimes be difficult to quantify. When does a generally better service for a regular, maybe for that reason or maybe partly just because you get on pretty well, become something 'extra'?

I've not done a lot of punting over the last couple of years but, previously, I was very regular with a touring girl who was certainly relaxed about extra time - but, then, I would often be there very late in the day and we both talk a lot, so it's not like it was hour after hour of 'free' services.

Having said that, it wasn't uncommon for her to initiate something after time was up - but we are talking about a girl I saw roughly once a month for a few years and I think we both did well out of it.

Other than that, another fairly regular girl offered me an overnight for the cost of a second hour during another late punt - which was the best value I ever had. However, that was a one-off, so I assume it was just something that made financial sense to her there and then, rather than a favour to me!

Offline Travis

I've had a few dates with wgs, does that count?

ickydicky

I've had a few dates with wgs, does that count?

and no reviews. that counts as big a big fat ZERO :dash:

Offline Travis

Stop busting everyone's chops about providing reviews.
If I want to I will, if I don't I won't!
Simples.

Honestly, you really put the DICK in ickydicky

ickydicky

Offline just14u

I booked a girl to visit me and she stayed all weekend. She even cancelled all her other appointments and paid for all out meals and drinks out.  :P :P :P

Offline webpunter

I booked a girl to visit me and she stayed all weekend. She even cancelled all her other appointments and paid for all out meals and drinks out.  :P :P :P
When does term time start again ?  :sarcastic:

Offline Uncle Buck

I've never so much crap in all my life! Do one!

Offline webpunter

I had a civvie round for the w/e.  Ended up marrying the bint.  On here so go figure  :dash:

Pinballer

Did she cook and clean the apartment too... :dash:

ickydicky

cleaned all my shite stains from the lavy as well

Offline webpunter

Offline webpunter

Offline Travis

aye, rite.

Here's the thing ickyDICKy, some guys punt out of absolute necessity (that would be you), others punt for fun, for a hobby and for no strings, energetic, adventurous sex with hot girls, without having to lead them up the garden path only to disappoint them because it doesn't go anywhere and without getting a reputation as a womaniser (that would be me).
I'm certain I won't be the only one on here, early thirties, relatively successful with the trappings of being well paid...nice pad, sports car plus Range Rover, designer threads, in good shape and decent enough looking.
So when someone like me tells someone like you that they've had a few dates with wgs, you shouldn't automatically assume that they are like you and therefore must be lying, there's every chance that they're like me and can actually sleep with attractive girls without paying them and then scurrying away to their computer to leave a review and complaining about the price.

Not all punters are total losers, just the ones like you mate! 

So away you go and write another review if you've saved up enough lunch money to book a session!

ickydicky

Crickey! as Travis said in another post. last time i saw that written down was in a Billy Bunter book 55 years ago.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Here's the thing ickyDICKy, some guys punt out of absolute necessity (that would be you), others punt for fun, for a hobby and for no strings, energetic, adventurous sex with hot girls, without having to lead them up the garden path only to disappoint them because it doesn't go anywhere and without getting a reputation as a womaniser (that would be me).
I'm certain I won't be the only one on here, early thirties, relatively successful with the trappings of being well paid...nice pad, sports car plus Range Rover, designer threads, in good shape and decent enough looking.
So when someone like me tells someone like you that they've had a few dates with wgs, you shouldn't automatically assume that they are like you and therefore must be lying, there's every chance that they're like me and can actually sleep with attractive girls without paying them and then scurrying away to their computer to leave a review and complaining about the price.

Not all punters are total losers, just the ones like you mate! 

So away you go and write another review if you've saved up enough lunch money to book a session!

You forgot to tell us about your Apple shares purchased in the early 80's, your large cock, low body fat and all those cage fighting trophies.

Hidden Image/Members Only

ickydicky

You forgot to tell us about your Apple shares purchased in the early 80's, your large cock, low body fat and all those cage fighting trophies.

Hidden Image/Members Only

:thumbsup:

Offline Colston36

The only thing Ive ever had - like others - is when they've overrun. This happens quite often, but the truth is it's just that i've finished my meagre efforts, they don't have anyone lined up immediately and we sit there talking shit to each other

ickydicky

that happens. unless you are a super stud with great threads like Travis and can bang out another bang to give her another climax.

CRICKEY :crazy: YAROO :wacko: you bounders :bomb:

Pinballer

I am curious to the favours supplied by the one and only Maghalie to icky....

Go on son spill those French delights..

ickydicky

prefer the spanish ones i also enjoyed in madrid last year :thumbsup:

Offline wheeliebinwanking

Slept with my massuese after doing my damndest to seduce her. Luckily I had planned things in advance and bought condoms as she didn't have any. It was an outcall

I paid the standard 1hr fee of £40 or something

WBW

Offline webpunter

Slept with my massuese after doing my damndest to seduce her. Luckily I had planned things in advance and bought condoms as she didn't have any. It was an outcall

WBW
I luurve it when that happens - albeit not very often unfortunately.  More common is OW / OWO when not supposedly on the menu.  I've never offered any more £ & when its happened that if i did it would result in a kick in the bollocks  :lol:    Does keep you coming back as a repeat punter not surprisingly.  This type of experience is about as close them 'wanting' it as you're going to get.  Noting that you wouldn't be there without being a paying punter in the 1st place 

Online zag69

WBW

What was the scenario? Is your masseuse a rub and tug artist (like Brazilian Maria) who let's you shag her after giving you a bit of a wank and suck. In those situations there is always a possibility this will happen. Or did you live out one of my fantasies, which is going for a sports like massage with a sexy professional who let's you shag her when she sees your throbbing cock?

If you did the latter then much respect, but do tell? Also provide the lady's link and contact details and a review might be an idea as well.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 08:20:57 pm by zag69 »

Offline Uncle Buck

What was the scenario? Is your masseuse a rub and tug artist (like Brazilian Maria) who let's you shag her after giving you a bit of a wank and suck. In those situations there is always a possibility this will happen. Or did you live out one of my fantasies, which is going for a sports like massage with a sexy professional who let's you shag her when she sees your throbbing cock?

If you did the latter then much respect, but do tell? Also provide the lady's link and contact details and a review might be an idea as well.

+1  :yahoo:

Somewhere in between

She was an outcall masseuse. I had seen her once before, maybe 6 months ago but I found her insanely attractive (to me anyway!)When I saw her before I had a great massage and a handjob (which I was expecting) but she was fully clothed and no other services were hinted at or offered.

So on seeing her the second time, I just gave her the full patter...told her what I great time I had seeing her months ago...that she looked great etc. I brazenly went in for a quick kiss in between the chat...she was outcall at my hotel so I felt pretty relaxed

After more chat and heavy petting she asked 'I want to fuck you, but do you have a condom?'  :)  and due to my prior planning I did. I noticed a glint in her eye the first time I met and thought with persistance two consenting adults could get it on and we did. The act itself wasn't amazing but the fact I bedded her was to me as I swear I had been wanking about it the week before

I've had at least 2/3 other outcall massesues like that One a well reviewed lady that if not for her leaving the country we could have started full 'sexual relations'

It's far too long ago for a proper review and I know I'll be chided here but the lady in question was at pains to tell me she fucks SOME of her clients (so I know I ain't the "special one") . We became quite pally and I she revealed her backstory..she said how she never wants to be a WG and have to have sex with whoever comes in the door. But she's happy to massage whoever but she'll only fuck them if she wants to fuck (and they do obviously). She's got a high sex drive once you get her started and I was a bit of a passenger the last time whillst she rode me and made herself cum like 3/4 times to my 2 times. I couldn't really argue with her stance

Good fun but I do miss her massages!

WBW

mavgoose

Eh ? You paid her for some sexual services , and she gave you ( plus others ) some more sexual favours...

Hardly mills and boon mate. She's feeding that line to every punter.

Eh ? You paid her for some sexual services , and she gave you ( plus others ) some more sexual favours...

Hardly mills and boon mate. She's feeding that line to every punter.

Never said it was Mills and Boon and wasn't glamerous. She's from the EE block and doesn't do glam. She just says what she thinks and doesn't sugar coat it. I was happy to enough to shag her. Doing so whilst paying the same price as an outcall massage was a bonus

WBW

JLP

'Won' some time with Raunchy Geri in Glasgow years ago.....AW promo she put up if you booked her on there...and yeah , though booking was 'won' and 'free' she got a wee gift as a thank you......

Offline 1more1

I saw a girl called Shelly at least 10 years ago at a sauna in Edinburgh, we hit it off and she gave me her number. I sent her a text and she said she was finished in 1/2 hr I I wanted to pick her up so I did. We spent the next couple of hours at her friends flat shagging each other's brains out then did the same the next couple of nights when she wasn't working.

I thought that was it then she called me a few weeks later, said she had stopped working and we went out for a couple of months, she had trouble getting a propped job because of gaps in her history and had tax problems so I think she started working again and I never saw her again.

Was good fun tho for a while

Offline Colston36

as per title,

do you get the little extras in return from being a regular ??

Well, to my utter astonishment I booked for an hour last Tuesday and she invited me to stay the night. This must sound like fiction; and it may have been because I'd travelled 4 hours to get there. Or it could be (only barely possible) because of my charm and good looks.

More likely it was because she asked me if I wanted a little refreshment in the form of gin and bitter lemon after our froilic and we finished most of the bottle. I wasn't much use in the morning anyhow, though she did try to rouse me with a bit of success. She did say to me on the phone the next day that she's a lousy businesswoman.

I think will definitely see her again, but a bit closer to home. I am still astonished. There is a God.

Offline Jock D

Offline Colston36

If you go to the discussion about what kinks people like, Jock, you will see I mentioned seeing someone into the same kinks as me, but didn't give any details.

It seems she has a long-standing and profitable  relationship with a wealthy punter who would have a heart attack if he knew she was still on the game.

Sounds highly improbable, I know, but it's true. And I'm a bit too old to start making stuff up.

mavgoose

4 hours travel
1 hour booking
4 hours travel back

As if by magic, she asks you to stay.
And, lo and behold she begged you to secrecy ?

If you found her , still "on the game" , what's to stop the rich sugar daddy client finding her then. ??

Offline Colston36

He doesn't know her working name.

Offline Colston36

4 hours travel
1 hour booking
4 hours travel back

As if by magic, she asks you to stay.
And, lo and behold she begged you to secrecy ?

If you found her , still "on the game" , what's to stop the rich sugar daddy client finding her then. ??

And he didn't find her on AW. Doesn't even know about it. There are lots of people who don't - I have 5 guys work with me. None of them had heard of it. Nor had I till 18 months ago

Offline Bigger69

I had a big black girl help me change a tire after a punt once, does that count?

Nah, not really.

Like others have said it's good just getting what you have paid for sometimes.

ickydicky

I had a big black girl help me change a tire after a punt once, does that count?

Nah, not really.

Like others have said it's good just getting what you have paid for sometimes.

hope you let her do the heavy lifting :crazy: