Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Rebecca 121 - Bristol central (outcall)  (Read 3630 times)

82 review(s) for englishrebecca121 (73 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Devon Maverick

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Ok I have seen vary many posts and comments and reviews about this lady so this is my own personal experience and thoughts!

Rebecca is still unwell but as commented on her AW site ..she is honouring existing bookings. We did discuss the meeting first but she was kind and caring enough to go ahead.

COMMS

Absolutely fine with no issues at all.

Central Bristol City Centre Hotel for a three hour outcall.

THE GIRL

I had been wanting to meet Rebecca for a while and had formed an opinion that I thought she would be good but heck she was an absolute star ! She is in my opinion, very beautiful with an absolutely gorgeous body, she changed on arrival and looked stunning. She was very clean and fresh and smelt lovely .  What I really loved though is that she is such a clever, intelligent and charismatic person who is also very kind and caring. She is also so natural, down to earth and friendly, she is so easy going and very natural  in conversation, not to waste time but because that is how she is ..I often think that if a punter doesn't want conversation it's easy enough to say and not complain after..I loved it !

THE MEETING

Rebecca. ..despite not being completely well, and warning me before the meeting so as not to cause any disappointment was absolutely amazing. She provided the complete GFE I wanted and made sure the meeting was really memorable! I have to say she tastes great as well and certainly appreciates mutual pleasure!! Visually totally lovely to look at and so warm and tender in her approach. As many have said before she isn't a clock watcher whatsoever ..she made  me her complete focus ...I experienced many of the likes on her list but wanted an intimate GFE and that's exactly what I got ...

OVERALL

I have met a few girls in Bristol and Cardiff and have watched the many messages and reviews about Rebecca with interest ..always intending to meet her ..now I have, heck I wish I  hadn't Waited so long ! Before any 'fluffy' accusations I just say it as I see it and feel it ...and felt this lady is an absolute star ...

Offline Ellroy44

Must confess I've always liked the look of her and she has enough good reviews on here to warrant a visit when I'm passing through Bristol.

Offline Daiawn

I saw Rebecca recently in Cardiff and would happily visit again if I'm in Bristol or she returns to South Wales.

Offline Roth

Nice one DM. :drinks:  She's one of Bristol's pretty fine punts. :rose:

Offline Devon Maverick

Thanks Roth ..100% agree with you and always think praise where praise is due !
And heck she is switched on too !!  :thumbsup:

Offline RedKettle

Now I am at the fluffy end of the spectrum and I also want to see Rebecca and think she looks great - however even I think you have gone a tad too fluffy in that review!!!!

This might be a thread to buy popcorn for - good luck.  :hi:

(more seriously - up to each of us to write reviews how we see them, so I do not have a problem with your review!)

vw

Now I am at the fluffy end of the spectrum and I also want to see Rebecca and think she looks great - however even I think you have gone a tad too fluffy in that review!!!!

This might be a thread to buy popcorn for - good luck.  :hi:

(more seriously - up to each of us to write reviews how we see them, so I do not have a problem with your review!)

I'm sure you will enjoy RK if you ever make it to Roth's Country   :hi: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm glad Devon Maverick did, a vast improvement on the circumstances you arrived here with your first review of Maddison.   :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline Devon Maverick

Haha points taken guys and   :thumbsup: so so true Virtualwaster !!  :D

Offline MrT222

Glad you had a good time. I've always had fun every time I've been to see her.

np500

I also met this delightful young lady in Cardiff recently ( see review) it was a meet like no other, we didn't have a shag fest, I'm not in to that, GFE me, but she's different in a lot of ways and hope she does Cardiff again, if not I'll have to do a jade fox and go over to Bristol to see her, and that will be my pleasure.

Offline Roth

Guys we all know she's a very good punt  :rose: :rose: but let's
not get too fluffy with posts....  :hi: