Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pocket.Rocket of Barnsley/Wakefield  (Read 1608 times)

Offline PussyLover789

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  Cant see anything on here about her, She has great feedback on adultwork but has anyone had the pleasure??  :hi:

Offline stevedave

Review below your post pal.

I've read that she's a decent punt, but that she's not the best looking girl, and is older than advertised.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Its been a year since I last saw her. She is a lot older than advertised IMHO.

Stunning size 8 gym fit body with an average face. One of if not the tightest pussy that I have ever had.

Its a parlor punt IMHO. Shared flat with multiple occupants aka brothel !! Kind of off putting when she left the room to give the money to her "minder". She was very much "look love I'm the pro$$ie and I've been doing this for years so be a good boy and do what you are told now" sort of punt.

Saying that OMFG she sucked a load out of me in no time whatsoever and is one of only a handful that has done that to me.

Is she worth what she charges..........yes.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Its a parlor punt IMHO. Shared flat with multiple occupants aka brothel !!

That's the Wakefield location. Not got a clue about Barnsley.

Offline pdq

been in hl for a long time just never got round to seeing her

Offline Spannerman

Me too, been on my HL for ages mainly as I'm a sucker for petite girls.

I rang her once when I was having my car serviced in Wakefield thinking her place was walkable from the centre, it isn't and I was going to get a cab but she had a booking anyway. Pleasant on the phone though.

Reviews mention she's older than advertised, how old would you say?  :rolleyes:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Quote from: Andy333 link=topic=103893.msg1226205#msg1226205

Reviews mention she's older than advertised, how old would you say?  :rolleyes:

Mid to late 30's