Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxy_24 (Droitwich)  (Read 2291 times)

4 review(s) for British_Roxie (1 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]
6 review(s) for BRITISH_HARLEY (1 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline EddieThead669

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: Via text

£ = Originally £160 for 90 mins but was changed to £60 for 1/2 hour

Looks: Great body 10/10, face well oddly not as great as the photos 5/10

Personality: What personality, she is a robot I think with an attitude.

Place: Quite close to the Berry Hill area of Droitwich, small terraced house with an access road. Free parking on the main road. Smells a lot of cigarette smoke though.

Started texting in the morning to arrange time etc, agreed on 15:30 for 90 mins...

Got to the place, texted for the house number only to receive no immediate text...Then got the "well you didn't confirm a time so I have someone here at present".
As you can imagine too and fro then with the texts, I should have just gone home really but like a twat I didn't.
I did think it odd that she was texting me with someone else there...but hey ho.
I asked if 4 was okay and she said "might have to be a bit after that as I have to freshen up"...nice...
Well I had boner so I said "okay what time then"....no response.
Got to 4 o clock so I texted her again asking what time, and she replied by saying "oh just come now", so I did.
Knocked on the door, but could hear loud music being played....had a text from her, are you here yet??? I said "yes standing outside".
She then answered.
It was unfortunately another one of those moments whereby I though hmmmm your pictures look great but in life it just doesn't look that great. Luckily for me she said "I can only do 1/2 hour as I have someone else coming". YAY!
Was ordered to strip off and lie on the bed and a strict instruction to say, no touching my pussy!.
Okay, never had that one before.
She kind of slapped some lube on my poor excuse for a cock in some kind of order to get me going, she was facing the same was as me with her ass facing me, so I got a full view of her star and pussy (which I was not even allowed to brush past).
Then the best bit, She got me hard and slapped a rain coat on and I though, fuck that feels a bit tight. Now I am certainly not the biggest in the world so I looked at the coat and it was only on, on the wrong way....so she tried to stretch the fucker on....I had to say that thing is not on right and then she blamed it on the rain coats..
So coat on, I was ordered to take her from behind with her ass in the air and face in her hands, but how did she know that doggy is my pitfall. I just can't last at all in doggy.
So a few pumps later and with her squeezing the hell out of my cock, I blew my load.
Whilst I was still coming the rain coat was being taken off and told to clean up....that is just plain rude...
I think this was about 10 mins (if that into the 1/2hour), I just said " I will leave you to it and get dressed".
I really couldn't wait to get out..

So Bod if you are reading this, you had a lucky escape mate!
Would I go back, not a chance, in fact has put me off for a while...
So with the last booking, I was treated like a bitch and ass slapped and this one, well, treated like a twat. I think it is time for break..

I do apologise for any poor grammar in this, I wrote it quickly at work LOL.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 09:22:01 am by EddieThead669 »

Bodge50

Thanks Wickerman. She's been on my hit list for a while now but somethings been stopping me going ahead. However due to her being not too far from me I was going to take the plunge next week.
Your punt sounded a horrible experience, you've saved me wasting some hard earned.!
I think the expression is - Thanks for TOFTT.
Hope you have better luck soon

Offline Rich198529

She's a lap dancer in Worcester at black cherrys in lowesmoor , would love to see her but this has put me right off.
Banned reason: Stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline JD69

I saw her a while back and should have done a review, but I was so busy with work.

She was pleasant enough personality-wise, but she seemed so disorganised. Pussy didn't smell the greatest (no chance of having a munch) and she ignored my request to move from a BJ to sex and managed to quickly wank me off. Then the towel she gave me for the shower really wasn't fresh either.

Offline EddieThead669

Makes you wonder how skanks like this continue to draw in new punters..
I guess they just move from area to area...
As for a lapdance, she is probably quite good as it would be hopefully be dark enough not to see her face.
But you will be in for it if she tries to put a condom on you...ouch!!!.

bod666

Thanks for toftt whickerman  :hi: sorry to hear it didn't work out. I'd been toying with giving her a third try but was wary of driving to droitwich only to be let down (again).

Sounds like she's not much better than a Romanian pump and dump so she's a big swerve from me.

It's a shame worcs has so little talent :(

Offline EddieThead669

Thanks for toftt whickerman  :hi: sorry to hear it didn't work out. I'd been toying with giving her a third try but was wary of driving to droitwich only to be let down (again).

Sounds like she's not much better than a Romanian pump and dump so she's a big swerve from me.

It's a shame worcs has so little talent :(

Hey Bod,

Yes, Worcester needs an injection of decent talent.
It is really bad that you have to get in your car and go to bloody Birmingham to get a decent one..

bod666

Hey Bod,

Yes, Worcester needs an injection of decent talent.
It is really bad that you have to get in your car and go to bloody Birmingham to get a decent one..

Or Cheltenham - although that can be a desert too!

Thankfully I've still got Pat B :)

It is a pain having to go to brum though - and it feels that much worse if you don't have a great punt.

I've been to see Christina a few times now in her new place - still on fine form - last time I did almost beg for a tit wank - they are made for it! What an amazing ending that would be...

Simodo

Sorry you had a bad experience ,I was going to see her as well and really put off now . Looking closely at her face pics ,she does look rough ,nice body thou, which most men will just go for .

Offline just_me

Sadly the review wickerman has put is pretty much same as experience I had with roxy. Facially wise is damn rough ...no touching or kissing .... oily wank and straight into doggy which she kept complaining was to deep so couldn't fuck hard....prob there total of 10 mins as well while all this time shit loud music was blaring she had put on. While I was getting changed she was on phone to mate/bf saying be there in 1 min....just leaving house now!! She is a complete chav and one to avoid. .. once I put postcode in knowing the area of Droitwich should have known  :blush:

Offline EddieThead669

Or Cheltenham - although that can be a desert too!

Thankfully I've still got Pat B :)

It is a pain having to go to brum though - and it feels that much worse if you don't have a great punt.

I've been to see Christina a few times now in her new place - still on fine form - last time I did almost beg for a tit wank - they are made for it! What an amazing ending that would be...

Ohhhh an oily tit wank from Christina would be great. I would settle for her rubbing her pussy whilst wanking me off.
Does she still lie on top of you?

bod666

Ohhhh an oily tit wank from Christina would be great. I would settle for her rubbing her pussy whilst wanking me off.
Does she still lie on top of you?
Yep - but only when you're lying on your front so she lies on your back. Very nice all the same ;)