Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: kinkyemzzz of adultwork - Ashington  (Read 4420 times)

1 review(s) for kinkyemzzz (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline thegreatgriffin

This one might now be a bit of a moot point as I've since had a more thorough look at her profile and seen that she offers bareback which will no doubt put you all off too, but I still wanted to warn you all. Anyway, avoid this one like the plague as she is a complete and utter timewaster,

External Link/Members Only

Basically, I saw the new profile of this young lady on my phone today and as I wasn't far from her area as I had been on my travels, I got in touch to make an appointment.

Communications were great at first......more or less. Phone isn't answered but profile does say to text or email. I sent texts and got pretty swift replies. A booking was made for a short time afterwards and I made my way to her place for an incall, although it was one of those occasions where only the basic area was provided and not the full address.

And low and behold when I arrived I asked for the full address and got no reply. I waited and sent a few more pleasant texts. Still no reply. I tried calling and only got the engaged tone. I then went home. Pissed off but thankfully with £s still in my pocket and only a bit of time wasted.

Out of interest to see if she will pick up, I've tried to call a few other times since, but it's constantly engaged. So all in all, a total timewaster. But like I said, we will probably all want to avoid anyway due to the barebacking.

Looking4fun

Great review definitely one to avoid for a few reasons bb being the most important one
Thanks

Rod trotter

Not a fucking hope in hell thats her in the pic.

£90/1hr = 98% of the time shite.

Experience would ask me as to why would you even bother ffs.you dodged a Roma girl/BS/A ghost

Offline thegreatgriffin

Experience would ask me as to why would you even bother ffs.you dodged a Roma girl/BS/A ghost

No you're right. Like I said though, I was on my travels and fancied a punt. My phone is mildly prehistoric though and the pics weren't actually loading, just the description. However, I saw that she was in Ashington and thought I'd TOFTT.

I will say though, while you're right and you can normally spot a romanian or just a general scammer from the pics alone, I have had a few in my time that were genuine, local, british girls that have delivered a decent service. I think some of them do still steal the fake pics for either their own discretion or because they reckon they're minging (sometimes they are, sometimes they're just insecure) so I will, on occasion, give the newer profiles that fall into this category the benefit of the doubt, just in case they are new to the game and finding their feet.

What I won't do though, is travel very far for such a booking. I've got no problems driving as far north as Berwick, West as Corbridge ish and south as Redcar for ones that I know are decent and have a proven track record, but I will only 'take a punt on a punt' if it's within 10 miles or so.

I've been punting for a good 10-15 years on and off and I can honestly say that the ratio from hits to timewasters has been very small. I could have just been lucky mind you!

Offline Kev3773

She changes her profile every few days, was working in South Shields up until yesterday.Noticed her a few months back and just kept an eye on the ever changing profiles. The layouts look the same but name changes, emz, em cum in me, etc. I would agree she is fake and probably gets off on teasing people.  :unknown:
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 10:52:38 pm by alfie2013 »

fredbassett

I see she's offering One Hour for £80....... or 2 Hours for £200!?!?   Maths not great, then?  :dance:

Offline Mansell

Yep, I have always found that as well. Just not worth bothering with.  :dash:

Offline Moresomes

She changes her profile every few days, was working in South Shields up until yesterday.Noticed her a few months back and just kept an eye on the ever changing profiles. The layouts look the same but name changes, emz, em cum in me, etc. I would agree she is fake and probably gets off on teasing people.  :unknown:

I've got A/W new member alerts on my punting e-mail, and a number of profiles for her have come up over the last few weeks, some of them disappearing the day they are put up.
Total crock of shite.

Offline Kev3773

External Link/Members Only She's back with another profile 2 days max I reckon.  :hi:

Offline Moresomes

Here's another one.
Silly cow puts the same phone number on every change of profile.   :crazy: :wacko: :wacko:

« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 04:36:20 pm by Moresomes »

frenchhorn

What do these stupid fuckers get out of all the profiles they make up ?
it's the same layout time and time again it's obviously the same dim wit making them up
do they get money from adult work every time someone views their profile?

Offline Kev3773

External Link/Members Only Another one  :dash: :dash: Don't give her the satisfaction by contacting her  :hi:

Offline Kev3773

External Link/Members Only Just to update she's had 3or4 in the last week, wouldn't want anyone wasting time or money  :hi:

Offline ashmag

Just to let anyone who's interested ( you all might not be) she got a taste of her own medicine on Saturday.
I text her asking was she working. She said yes for 11 30. I asked twice for an address ...she tried to fob me off saying you'll get it when your in Ashington. she didnt know what to do when i said i was already in the area. Everything went quiet until she said near a random shop of which there is 25 in Ashington. Eventually she said where it was by a white door... never a number still.
 By this time id remembered the reviews went over,  she was awful. i walked straight in then out and have been text saying im this and that. She was livid. My response was thats for all the people you've done

Offline Kev3773

Oh so you saw her ? I was under the impression it was all a game to her and she wouldn't actually see anyone  :unknown:

Offline ashmag

yes, i saw her shes working from the top end of ashington, not foreign and not worth anyones cash

Offline Kev3773

She look anything like her pics ? Tho they change regularly  :hi:

Offline ashmag

no nothing. despite what had been reviewed i actually didnt mind her profile pics but nothing like her

fredbassett

Fuck me......wish I'd seen this post before I went up to Ashington today..............

It's obviously the fat, sweaty Scottish  bitch I saw today....... purporting to be aurora4fun.............  profile deleted! In my defence the girl whose pics she lifted is fairly local and has worked to some fairly saucy levels so not beyond reason she may have become a WG.

She used Emmz as her  name / excuse when I fronted her up.

She does indeed work from a house with a white door VERY near to the Station Convenience store  in Ashington....

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 11:28:59 pm by fredbassett »

Offline Kev3773

fredbassett

I see she slips the name ' emma ' in .... perhaps by answering the door and using the name ( which I guess is her working name ) she thinks she'll fool any punter and they may not realise she's ugly, smelly and sweaty and about 12 stone.

External Link/Members Only Her latest don't be fooled  :hi:

Offline Kev3773

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Offline Kev3773

Think she reads this, had 2 in less than 24 hours and another will be up soon  :wackogirl:

Offline Kev3773

3rd in a day, need to check it out she's getting angry  :scare: External Link/Members Only

fredbassett

Oh, Yes!  She's getting rattled ( well, not PHYSICALLY of course ).  :lol:  She's slagging off folk for reporting her false ID's.   She REALLY doesn't get it, does she???

fredbassett

Oh, Yes!  She's getting rattled ( well, not PHYSICALLY of course ).  :lol:  She's slagging off folk for reporting her false ID's.   She REALLY doesn't get it, does she???  She must have no time for shagging anyway, the amount of time she spends on profiles she keeps writing up and photos she's robbing!

Offline Moresomes

And here's todays effort.

She must be the thickest cow to ever blight A/W.

fredbassett

Certainly up there in the 'dim' stakes, but she wins hands down in the scruffy minger stakes.

ThrustMaster

Latest profile captured before it disappears.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 04:51:19 am by ThrustMaster »

Offline Moresomes

And hey presto. The latest re-invention.

External Link/Members Only.

The barmy munter is even using the same arse pic as on the previous profile you captured. :crazy: :wacko:

Still-alive

Another  External Link/Members Only  :dash:

Is this the one? Bareback, Ashington, fits the profile.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Profile just posted today, 24th, definitely a joker and not a genuine WG.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 05:18:27 pm by Still-alive »

Offline Kev3773

It certainly is that's her 3rd this week  :unknown:

fredbassett

That's the minger!  Only true thing in her ( latest ) profile is that her house is near Asda LOL!

I visited the bagoshite because I fell for the pics she'd put up of a really cute local'ish ( South Shields ) ex model.  The beast that answered the door bore no resemblance to aurora...she struggled to bear any resemblance to a human ffs!

The rest of her BS profile...

5'6".......... Nearer to 5'3"
Long black hair ....... shoulder length, greasy dark hair DEFINITELY in need of a wash
Curvy size 14............Hhmmm, I'd say 16/18 and flabby not curvy. Mind you it was hidden under a manky , dirty terry towel dressing gown
Busty 36D.....   Possibly, but covered by a HUGE tattoo
Sun kissed tan skin.......  FUCK RIGHT OFF!!  Her skin was the colour of a bag of flour ffs

Total horror comic and a liar to boot.