Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nice bloke syndrome  (Read 7345 times)

cockneybstrd

I think with some prossies they try to forget they are being paid for sex and all the chatting gives them the illusion that aren't just getting paid for sex.

Just like some punters need to feel like they ain't just a walking wallet

Offline Gordon Bennett

I can't just march in, chuck her on the bed and fuck her...... I'm too timorous and nervous so I actually welcome a few mins of chatter to settle my butterflies and warm to my task. I take the view that I'm there for an hour so a few mins is okay in the big scheme of things. That said, I have one regular who seemed to latch onto my "hello, how are you?" type greeting with a monologue of unending woe, grief and calamity. I soon !earned to just say "hello".

Offline hottext72

Got a punt lined up for tomorrow with a girl I've seen a couple of times before so I'll be on the look out for this. I've certainly noticed with said girl that's she very chatty on the phone with me now she knows who I am so we'll see what she's like in the room. Although I'll have something up my sleeve when I arrive that will certainly distract her and get the punt off to a bang.  :P

Another cliffhanger  :dance:  how did your punt go today  :D

Offline Wilson85

I've had a similar situations. I ask for a blowjob if I think theres been enough talking, sometimes they seem relieved to go down for a blowy instead of chatting shit.
With my favorite reg (got mild eas with her) I don't mind chatting while having her massage her tits on my back. She starts the 2nd round on her own, so no complaints there either. Otherwise at £2/minute she'd be sacked off.

SUMO61

Well, there you go, maybe not a bad thing, the nice approach..

Just been to see my latest regular today.  Go to pay her, she wants £20 less, she says because i'm a nice bloke, she enjoys my company and i'm a regular. £40 instead of sixty..

Super shag, well over the 30 mins.  Runs me a bath afterwards, makes me a cup of tea and we have a nice chat. There well over an hour..

Can't complain at that service..

Offline cueball

Just been to see my latest regular today.  Go to pay her, she wants £20 less, she says because i'm a nice bloke, she enjoys my company and i'm a regular. £40 instead of sixty..

Super shag, well over the 30 mins.  Runs me a bath afterwards, makes me a cup of tea and we have a nice chat. There well over an hour..

Link?

Offline momochan

Let me guess , she aint Romanian ?

oring123

Post link we all be sround right now !!

Offline Brazilian Martian

Hidden Image/Members Only

SUMO61

Hidden Image/Members Only

You'd think it was bullshit, but I kid you not, it's all true..

I'll post a review shortly..

oring123

Heard that review shortly line to many  times !!

Offline HappyandLucky

You'd think it was bullshit, but I kid you not, it's all true..

I'll post a review shortly..
In the interim, it only takes 30 seconds to post a link  :hi:

Loneranger7

One thing I've learnt is if you are too nice people will always take advantage of you

Offline uutarn

One thing I've learnt is if you are too nice people will always take advantage of you
This 100%

Some people return the favour by being nice back, but that is usually the exception, not the rule.
You heard of the saying "nice guys finish last?"
Its true, having personally experienced it during all my life.

But i'm not changing for anyone.

Offline peter purves

This 100%

Some people return the favour by being nice back, but that is usually the exception, not the rule.
You heard of the saying "nice guys finish last?"
Its true, having personally experienced it during all my life.

But i'm not changing for anyone.

No need to 'change' but possibly more room for 'flexibility'  ;)
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline cueball

I'm one of the nicest people I know  :D I do know some orrible fuckers though  :D